Leftists file complaint against Comey

From the link "Outrage is growing over Comey’s actions as details about the FBI investigation have revealed that it has nothing to do with Clinton, her emails, or her server."

If this is a power play drummed up by the Clinton team and Comey, it sucks all of the air out of the room and suffocates Trump's campaign.

If this is a power play drummed up by the Clinton team and Comey, it sucks all of the air out of the room and suffocates Trump's campaign.

Your knowledge of what went on behind the scenes to protect and shield the Hildebeast is as pathetic as your knowledge about how everything else works. Hell, you don't even know the history behind the "brownshirts" and the connotations there of.

You should do more "listening" than "speaking" because you only expose your ignorance.

From the link "Outrage is growing over Comey’s actions as details about the FBI investigation have revealed that it has nothing to do with Clinton, her emails, or her server."
Several prosecutors have just spoken on the networks and all say if the FBI is involved then it is a criminal investigation and they won't release one iota of information until the investigation is completed. And an FBI spokesman said many of Hillary's E-mails are on Huma's devices.

Several prosecutors have just spoken on the networks and all say if the FBI is involved then it is a criminal investigation and they won't release one iota of information until the investigation is completed. And an FBI spokesman said many of Hillary's E-mails are on Huma's devices.
Then the Clinton campaign will go after the FBI for rigging the election for Trump, Hoss.

Our republic, old boy, is gone.

Then the Clinton campaign will go after the FBI for rigging the election for Trump, Hoss.

I know this country is history, Jake and the time has come to right the wrongs. And if a crime is discovered then justice should come first, then the election. I would like to see Hillary be arrested just as she raised her left hand and reached with her right for the Bible. Hollywood would eat that up.

I know this country is history, Jake and the time has come to right the wrongs. And if a crime is discovered then justice should come first, then the election. I would like to see Hillary be arrested just as she raised her left hand and reached with her right for the Bible. Hollywood would eat that up.
If she is guilty, sure. And if the Republican FBI director tried to rig the election, times will be tough. And if he tried to rig for it Hillary and say Tuesday, "oh, we were wrong," times will be tough.

If they are criminals like Hillary, maybe they can share the same cell?

Who gives a fuck what Hillary thinks or does?
You are seriously underestimating the tone of the elctorate regarding this piece of shit.

It's been gone for decades old man, you just weren't ever willing to admit that YOUR side had anything to do with it.

Then the Clinton campaign will go after the FBI for rigging the election for Trump, Hoss. Our republic, old boy, is gone.
Who gives a fuck what Hillary thinks or does? You are seriously underestimating the tone of the elctorate regarding this piece of shit.
I understand the electorate far better than you can possibly imagine. If you have not convinced the center and right of center on this issue, she will win.

Then the Clinton campaign will go after the FBI for rigging the election for Trump, Hoss. Our republic, old boy, is gone.
Who gives a fuck what Hillary thinks or does? You are seriously underestimating the tone of the elctorate regarding this piece of shit.
I understand the electorate far better than you can possibly imagine. If you have not convinced the center and right of center on this issue, she will win.

No, you just think you do....but then you were adamantly screaming that Jeb would be President.
You are dismissed.

No, you just think you do....but then you were adamantly screaming that Jeb would be President. You are dismissed.
I thought he had the inside track for the GOP primary race. This is the real thing, and you still don't have a clue.

No, you just think you do....but then you were adamantly screaming that Jeb would be President. You are dismissed.
I thought he had the inside track for the GOP primary race. This is the real thing, and you still don't have a clue.

No you screamed he would win, you've never been up to snuff Jake, never.
One person on this board believes in you or anything you type, and that's you.

No you screamed he would win, you've never been up to snuff Jake, never. One person on this board believes in you or anything you type, and that's you.
That is you making up whole cloth out of a scrap of nothing, baby bear. I thought he would win the primaries, and I honestly believe that any decent Republican would hammer her into the ground. You are unhappy that I continually make you look silly every time you try to challenge me. For you it is personal, for me it is amusing.

Forum List

Back