Leftists Demand Big Tech Preemptively Censor Trump’s Truth Social

Supposedly the die off from the vaccine was supposed to start last fall.

Did they delay it for some reason?

This thread delivers!... So is Colfax a "doctor" or not? In post #41 he wrote "I am a doctor". I have read many words from Colfax and I would genuinely like to know the truth.

Let me be clear. I want to know the truth. Is that to much to ask? If Colfax has a PHD in any field, than post #41 would be the truth. If Colfax is a PHD in any field related to medicine, that would add credence to his opinions. If Colfax is a medical doctor, that might give me reason to heed his advice. I am truly interested in the truth of this matter, not because I care about Colfax, but because I care about the truth. Americans need to start caring about the truth.

Last edited:
This thread delivers!... So is Colfax a "doctor" or not? In post #41 he wrote "I am a doctor". I have read many words from Colfax and I would genuinely like to know the truth.
He gave me advice that could have killed me. He contradicted good advice my actual doctor had given me. From what I can tell, he might be a lab tech. I shared some of his posts with a friend of mine who is an epidemiologist and she described him as "knows enough to be dangerous".

Do you know what cytokine storm is?

Ok, I understand the need for privacy. However when someone states on a forum that they are a "doctor" ....things gets serious. In other words.. you better be a fricken doctor.

Ok, I understand the need for privacy. However when someone states on a forum that they are a "doctor" ....things gets serious. In other words you better be a fricken doctor.
I don't think he's ever stated he's a doctor. He has made reference to "his patients", so who knows?

They ask for your phone number. Hard pass.

It just think it's pretty transparently hypocritial that they chose not to enshrine their supposed ideals in their TOS.
Sounds like a honeypot for delusional magaturd haters. There's my hard pass. I get more than enough of that shit here.

Ok, I understand the need for privacy. However when someone states on a forum that they are a "doctor" ....things gets serious. In other words.. you better be a fricken doctor.
It sounds like you guys are threatening to doxx me.

So...So...So.. off target. "you guys" ? No, there is no "you guys" in my postings. I focus on sifting through the bullshit to find some semblance of the truth. It's hard work. I invite you to help me in this endeavor.

So...So...So.. off target. "you guys" ? No, there is no "you guys" in my postings. I focus on sifting through the bullshit to find some semblance of the truth. It's hard work. I invite you to help me in this endeavor.
You guys refers to you and you’re compatriot you are discussing this with in this thread.

I too look for the truth.

This other poster has stated their doctor doesn’t see anyone who is vaccinated and is staunchly unvaccinated. They’ve also made strange allusions to doubt whether COVID actually exists or that the vaccines are designed to kill half the population with the die off beginning in October.

There’s some strange bullshit out there and this other poster is quite the purveyor of it.

Colfax your words, in post #73 do not indicate that they are from a "doctor". Perhaps the truth that most of the readers of this thread can clearly see... will eventually be seen by you. That may be a profound new beginning for you.

Last edited:
You told me to take the COVID "vaccine" after I had made it clear that my actual physician had advised me never to take another vaccine, because I had had a cytokine storm reaction many years ago. You said that my doctor's advice was wrong.

You are a dangerous phony.

Posters, all, this person gives very dangerous medical advice and if you listen to them, you could be injured or killed. Had I followed this person's advice, I would probably have died.

This person has no right to practice medicine on this message board.
If you take medical advice from someone on an anonymous message board, you are too stupid to live anyway. WTF is wrong with you, dumb ass?

Post # 41 of this thread...."I am a doctor." It really is that simple.
So, either way he was practicing medicine without proper licensure. That makes things way more interesting. For him. For USMB. For everybody.

Yippee! I've got a new project! This is great. I'm tired of winter and looking for a new project.

Colfax your words, in post #73 do not indicate that they are from a "doctor". Perhaps the truth that most of the readers of this thread can clearly see... will eventually be seen by you. That may be a profound new beginning for you.
Pretty obvious, but I'm starting to see people indulging in behaviors that make me think that the jab is causing some huge cognitive problems. Like Penelope, the person who posted this

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

I guess we need to brace for a bunch of weird "vaccine" induced behavior. Some people are claiming that folks are having "vaccidents" on the road when they simply drop dead of cardiac issues related to the "vaccine" while driving. Time to polish up your defensive driving skills and keep your eyes open for the unexpected.

Forum List

Back