Leftists Demand Big Tech Preemptively Censor Trump’s Truth Social

Several months ago, you gave me very dangerous medical advice.
Oh I see. And did I miss the point in time where we developed a therapeutic relationship? We you sign a consent to treat?

Are you just making stuff up?

I am a doctor. I am not your doctor.

Oh I see. And did I miss the point in time where we developed a therapeutic relationship? We you sign a consent to treat?

Are you just making stuff up?
You told me to take the COVID "vaccine" after I had made it clear that my actual physician had advised me never to take another vaccine, because I had had a cytokine storm reaction many years ago. You said that my doctor's advice was wrong.

You are a dangerous phony.

Posters, all, this person gives very dangerous medical advice and if you listen to them, you could be injured or killed. Had I followed this person's advice, I would probably have died.

This person has no right to practice medicine on this message board.

You told me to take the COVID "vaccine" after I had made it clear that my actual physician had advised me never to take another vaccine, because I had had a cytokine storm reaction many years ago. You said that my doctor's advice was wrong.

Posters, all, this person gives very dangerous medical advice and if you listen to them, you could be injured or killed. Had I followed this person's advice, I would probably have died.

Much like Rand Paul, who is not certified...

I am not practicing medicine any more than you are practicing law on this board.

I merely stated that this opinion from your physician has little if any scientific basis. There is nothing preventing me or anyone else from offering such an opinion.

I am not practicing medicine any more than you are practicing law on this board.

I merely stated that this opinion from your physician has little if any scientific basis. There is nothing preventing me or anyone else from offering such an opinion.
We'll see.

You have referred to your "patients", as if you want people to believe you are a qualified medical care provider.

Screen captures are forever.

We'll see.

This was just way to pathetic not to post. How low do you have to be? The left is such scum they try to shut the man down on his OWN PLATFORM. Watch how well that won’t work. When everyone of these pukes are brought down. They will be the ppl will not
rest until all these scum are put behind bars and stripped of everything.
Well they really are Russian Commies so not surprised. Leftist love mass censorship.

This was just way to pathetic not to post. How low do you have to be? The left is such scum they try to shut the man down on his OWN PLATFORM. Watch how well that won’t work. When everyone of these pukes are brought down. They will be the ppl will not
rest until all these scum are put behind bars and stripped of everything.
They've fully embraced their Inner Mao

I don't listen to stupid libs.

Forum List

Back