Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

do not impose on his integrity
You can teach your fail white ideology to your progeny all you like, I'll teach my grandson what my grandfather taught me, to laugh at the silly propaganda and make believe you fail whites cling to. 😄

You can teach your fail white ideology to your progeny all you like, I'll teach my grandson what my grandfather taught me, to laugh at the silly propaganda and make believe you fail whites cling to. 😄
give the poor kid the opportunity to make his own decisions

Yes, especially in a few years, to decide he's a girl, to have his male parts cut off, and to enter a “relationship” with some creepy old man.
You fantasizing about children having relationships with older men now? Creepy is right... 😄

Yes, especially in a few years, to decide he's a girl, to have his male parts cut off, and to enter a “relationship” with some creepy old man.
You fantasizing about children having relationships with older men now? Creepy is right... 😄

I'm just wondering if you'd be OK with that being done to your own grandchild, which you openly defend and even advocate being done to other children.

I'm just wondering if you'd be OK with that being done to your own grandchild, which you openly defend and even advocate being done to other children.
I don't defend any such relationships. It's your mutant culture that defends and honors child rapists like Thomas Jefferson. All you do is pretend and cosplay out of internal shame. 😄

We made things great so that you can freely babble on as a racist idiot.

Forum List

Back