Is Woke Supremacy as bad as White Supremacy

"Unspoken" meaning there isn't a shred of evidence for it.

Sure there is.
It can be discerned through statistical analysis deviations from the norm.
For example, all these stops and shooting of Blacks by police.
Like Tamir Rice and Breonna Taylor.
Both perfectly innocent, and killed illegally for no reason, and still no charges.

I defy you to find examples of white supremacy.
james-alex-fields-march-file-ap-jef-170814-hp-Main-6-4x3-992.jpg

jews-will-not-replace-us.jpg

Some these guys are nice people.

]
carlsontucker-getty-021219.png

No you're likely not getting good health care access.
For example, you likely are getting it subsidized through where you work, then you lose that and your current doctor if you lose or change jobs.
Since insurance is prepaid by someone else, then you get no say at all about quality or cost.
They also usually do not cover dental or optical.

No you're likely not getting good health care access.
For example, you likely are getting it subsidized through where you work, then you lose that and your current doctor if you lose or change jobs.
Since insurance is prepaid by someone else, then you get no say at all about quality or cost.
They also usually do not cover dental or optical.

I don't work. I'm disabled.

Really loon? Should we start with jim crow laws, freak?

White supremacist scum love to say there’s no such thing as white supremacy.

:abgg2q.jpg: .............The last of them were extinguished when your grandmother was still a virgin, in 1968. ILMAO, you had to go back 53 years. I think I speak for the guy you're responding to say thanks for the validation, because that was RICH, especially after the way his challenge was put.

Leftists are leftists because?

Last edited:
Sure there is.
Both perfectly innocent, and killed illegally for no reason, and still no charges.
Statistics don't prove theories, dumbass.

For example, 12 year old Tamir Rice playing with an air soft toy in a park, and the police drive right up to him on the grass, and gun him down.No one would have gunned down a white child like that.
Without derailing the thread, the Tamir Rice situation was tragic. As the young man was walking around the park that day he was brandishing the gun, pointing it at people, and when police pulled up he had the gun in his waistband. As they approached he reached for the gun in his waistband and was shot...Fatal mistake. With that said, there is no way any LEO can discern whether the gun was a toy, or real, nor can they take age into account either...Cities like Cleveland, Baltimore, LA, NYC, etc often have boys as young as 12 selling drugs, and holding guns...

As for the claim that if the boy were white this wouldn't have happened, I call BS on that...If police are rolling up on a scene where a complaint of a young man brandishing a weapon at people is reported, and then as they pull up the young man reaches for that weapon, skin color doesn't matter, most LEO's are going to respond in the same manner.

Look at the comparison with Kyle Rittenhouse, who had a 30 shot AR rifle, and the police still ignored him.

The difference here is that Kyle was approaching the police with his hands up, not reaching for the AR....You don't see that?

Sure there is.
First of all, more whites are killed by cops. Secondly, Breona was shot because her boyfriend opened fire on the cops. There are rogue cops, they deserve to be punished, but whites being killed by cops don’t get news coverage.

True, but we should try.
For example, we should ensure Blacks get adequate health care access, college admissions, mortgage access, etc.
Why should we ensure anything based upon skin color? Now if you want to change that to the poor, I’m right there with you.

Sure there is.
Tamar Rice spray painted the orange tip of the air soft gun black to make it look real. How were the police to know he didnt have a real gun. It’s sad. Taylor got caught in a crossfire, no one intended to shoot her. If the police hadn’t been executing a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night it wouldn’t have happened. It’s sad.

Last month, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) said “Woke supremacy is as bad as White supremacy,” in an appearance on Fox News Channel. He was of course immediately attacked by many on the Left, and below we see his written response that ran in the WaPo: (parts were cut out for brevity)

I was criticized in this newspaper last week for saying that “woke supremacy” is as bad as white supremacy.

My comments, of course, were not comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. That would be ludicrous. I am painfully aware that four centuries of racism, bigotry and killings does not compare to the nascent woke movement. As a country, we continue to pay a heavy price for our original sin.

My comments were a sound-bite-length reaction to yet another media figure accusing me of being a token for Republicans. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard that type of slur. I spoke out because I am gravely concerned for our future if we ignore either type of supremacy — both of which are rooted in racism or discrimination.

Criticism has included the suggestion that I and other Republicans are “living proof that neither racial nor gender diversity is a guarantor of progressive, inclusive and broad-minded thinking. Diversity, much in vogue, has its limits.” In other words, my ideology does not match that which they prescribe based on my complexion.

That is woke supremacy. It is the “tolerant” left’s intolerance for dissent. It is a progressive conception of diversity that does not include diversity of thought. It is discrimination falsely marketed as inclusion.

Scott goes on to list some of his accomplishments, which anyone who wishes too can read in the link below. He goes on to say:

Woke culture is speeding our country toward ideological and literal segregation. Already, Columbia University has decided to host segregated graduation celebrations based on race or socioeconomic status. We are living in a society that has allowed “autonomous zones” that effectively prohibit law enforcement from protecting people from crime, and campus “safe spaces” to protect students from others’ opinions.

Carving out public spaces for people of only one race or mind-set? Since when is separate but equal back in vogue?

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

When you give license for one person or group of people to discriminate, you give license for everyone to discriminate. Dividing society along racial lines is everything leaders in the civil rights era fought against, yet leaders of the woke movement are attempting to codify discrimination in law, including by Democrats setting aside funding exclusively for non-White farmers in their recent stimulus package. Blood wasn’t shed on the Edmund Pettus Bridge or the streets of Birmingham so that we could reinvent the mistakes of our past.

So, should we go back to the days of discrimination and segregation, only this time in reverse against white people or those with an opposing view? I do not understand how anyone can deny the inalienable right to write or speak whatever they believe. And yet that is precisely what the Woke Supremacy is all about: we are smarter and better than you and so your voice should not be heard and if you don't STFU you can be fired or otherwise discriminated against. We are supreme and you are dogshit. The party that calls itself 'tolerant' is actually anything but. Frankly, I see a lot more intolerance from the Woke Far Left than I do from White Supremacists, in terms of numbers. There ain't that many WSers, but there seems to be a whole lot of WFLers.

Obviously, as Sen. Scott said, no one is comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. Does that mean we should allow wokeism to continue until it rises to the level of racial discrimination? Sen. Scott:

So, we collectively have a choice: We can continue down the path of toxic woke mandates and virtue signaling that themselves create discrimination, segregation and hate, or we can choose to create equality of opportunity and access to the American Dream for everyone. Because I believe in the goodness of America, I remain hopeful that we will choose the Opportunity Society.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It would also be nice if conservatives stopped with their incessant lying – this thread being one of many examples.

What’s boring is the right’s idiotic lie that the ‘left’ is ‘intolerant’ – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

It’s liberals who defend a woman’s right to privacy from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the right to vote from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

It’s liberals who defend the due process rights of immigrants from the right’s authoritarian intolerance.

For decades liberals have fought against the hate and intolerance of conservatives at the ballot box and in the courts.
Claims American conservatives, the historical proponents of the classical liberalism of the Anglo-American tradition of natural law, are liars and then tells lie after lie predicated on straw men.

I don't think I've ever met one or anybody that's ever committed some crime against somebody because of the color of their skin. If you don't like somebody because of nationality or color of their skin, whatever, it's a free country.

Last month, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) said “Woke supremacy is as bad as White supremacy,” in an appearance on Fox News Channel. He was of course immediately attacked by many on the Left, and below we see his written response that ran in the WaPo: (parts were cut out for brevity)

I was criticized in this newspaper last week for saying that “woke supremacy” is as bad as white supremacy.

My comments, of course, were not comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. That would be ludicrous. I am painfully aware that four centuries of racism, bigotry and killings does not compare to the nascent woke movement. As a country, we continue to pay a heavy price for our original sin.

My comments were a sound-bite-length reaction to yet another media figure accusing me of being a token for Republicans. Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard that type of slur. I spoke out because I am gravely concerned for our future if we ignore either type of supremacy — both of which are rooted in racism or discrimination.

Criticism has included the suggestion that I and other Republicans are “living proof that neither racial nor gender diversity is a guarantor of progressive, inclusive and broad-minded thinking. Diversity, much in vogue, has its limits.” In other words, my ideology does not match that which they prescribe based on my complexion.

That is woke supremacy. It is the “tolerant” left’s intolerance for dissent. It is a progressive conception of diversity that does not include diversity of thought. It is discrimination falsely marketed as inclusion.

Scott goes on to list some of his accomplishments, which anyone who wishes too can read in the link below. He goes on to say:

Woke culture is speeding our country toward ideological and literal segregation. Already, Columbia University has decided to host segregated graduation celebrations based on race or socioeconomic status. We are living in a society that has allowed “autonomous zones” that effectively prohibit law enforcement from protecting people from crime, and campus “safe spaces” to protect students from others’ opinions.

Carving out public spaces for people of only one race or mind-set? Since when is separate but equal back in vogue?

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

When you give license for one person or group of people to discriminate, you give license for everyone to discriminate. Dividing society along racial lines is everything leaders in the civil rights era fought against, yet leaders of the woke movement are attempting to codify discrimination in law, including by Democrats setting aside funding exclusively for non-White farmers in their recent stimulus package. Blood wasn’t shed on the Edmund Pettus Bridge or the streets of Birmingham so that we could reinvent the mistakes of our past.

So, should we go back to the days of discrimination and segregation, only this time in reverse against white people or those with an opposing view? I do not understand how anyone can deny the inalienable right to write or speak whatever they believe. And yet that is precisely what the Woke Supremacy is all about: we are smarter and better than you and so your voice should not be heard and if you don't STFU you can be fired or otherwise discriminated against. We are supreme and you are dogshit. The party that calls itself 'tolerant' is actually anything but. Frankly, I see a lot more intolerance from the Woke Far Left than I do from White Supremacists, in terms of numbers. There ain't that many WSers, but there seems to be a whole lot of WFLers.

Obviously, as Sen. Scott said, no one is comparing the long history of racial hate to the very short history of wokeism. Does that mean we should allow wokeism to continue until it rises to the level of racial discrimination? Sen. Scott:

So, we collectively have a choice: We can continue down the path of toxic woke mandates and virtue signaling that themselves create discrimination, segregation and hate, or we can choose to create equality of opportunity and access to the American Dream for everyone. Because I believe in the goodness of America, I remain hopeful that we will choose the Opportunity Society.

They're basically the same thing, aren't they? The woke movement is mainly fueled by elitist whites stoking minorities emotions in order to alternately placate and inflame (i.e. control and manipulate) them so that the elitist whites can maintain power.

My favorite example is the term "Latinx". As if the Spanish language is inherently defective and needs someone else's woke great whiteness to fix it.

:p

That's the best you've got? Jim Crow?

Don't you have anything more... you know... modern?

Forum List

Back