Leftist comedian calls Trump's 10 year old kid a date-rapist. Media is silent

Another sicko Libtard Moon Bat attacks the ten year old boy.

Liberals are the scum of America.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

No widespread press outrage over disparaging tweets about Barron Trump

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”

And you're a fucking hypocrite with your degrading avatar of Michelle Obama, you filthy POS.

They do serve a useful purpose, that we still have a long way to go before we reach racial equality.

We''ll never have racial equality until

1. We get rid of affirmative action - the govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america.

2. Blacks become as intelligent as all other races. That's gonna be tough.
Poor, poor little racist snowflake.

Nor did the 'networks' bash palin kids.
All individuals- most of whom got fired or shunned- all except Rush Limbaugh.

HAHAHA. Is that your "argument"??? " NBC didn't attack the palin kids - it was the people that work for NBC who did it".

Pathetic.

That wasn't an argument- I was pointing out that you were just being an ignorant racist idiot again.

A 10yr old kid who can't defend himself. Nice job Democrats. Seriously, the only solace i can take in this, is that i do believe in Karmic Justice.

Ever notice how Democrats treat Conservative Blacks, Pro Life women, children tied to Republicans, and Latinos that want Immigration Laws enforced? In all cases, Democrats demonstrate how they are not 100% supportive of Blacks, Women, Children, and Latinos. They only care about minorities and women if they are in alignment with Democrats.
Ever notice how Democrats treat blacks, women, children and Latino's?

In all cases, Republicans demonstrate that they are not supportive of Blacks, women, children and Latino's. They don't even pretend to care.

Ever notice how Republicans treat everyone who isn't a white male?

(and yes- this is a parody of your stupid post)

Republicans blame blacks, women and latino's for voting Democrat.

I'm considered a conservative and I think both sides do it. One of Obama's kids was attacked for her dancing and all sorts of vile crap has been posted on this board about them.

Well sure, the kids get bashed on the internet. There is no media filter there. But the networks never said anything about the obama kids for 8 years. OTOH - We all remember how they attacked the palin kids. THINK

I am thinking, I saw lots of posts about Obama's girls on this board, whether you choose to accept the fact, it is up to you.
Not the point, the point is the PRESS did not attack the Obama kids. And when some one did they were roundly condemned openly repeatedly and quickly. The same IS NOT happening now with Trump's 10 year old son.

And at no point did the PRESS attack Trump's kid.

And when someone did they were condemned openly repeatedly and quickly.

I still can't fathom why the Democratic Party has refused to publicly condemn these awful people. How can they be silent? It's shameful.

The press attacked the Bush twins and crucified the Palin kids but never touched Obama's kids. The evil press only attacks kids of republicans.

jan 23 2017 Remember not too long ago when a GOP aide had to resign because she posted on her Facebook page a disparaging remark about then-President Barack Obama’s daughters and their dresses?

So where I ask is the media outrage over the cruel, viral comments made about 10-year-old Barron Trump?

As his father was getting sworn into office, “Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich tweeted: “Barron will be this country’s first homeschool shooter.”

A Comedy Central writer said Barron Trump “looks like a very handsome date-rapist to be.”
The author of the tweet, Stephen Spinola seems to be proud of his bullying, sharing a story from Bustle headlined, “‘Funny tweets about Barron at the Inauguration aren’t appropriate,’” and replying, “Wow, my tweet didn’t even make it into this article - that’s bull–t.”
SNL suspended the writer who posted this.
That means they did not fire them.

Rush Limbaugh kept his job after attacking Chelsea.

No one fired him.

I still can't fathom why the Democratic Party has refused to publicly condemn these awful people. How can they be silent? It's shameful.

I still can't fathom why Dschrute won't condemn the attacks on the kids of Presidents.

All he does is attack Democrats.

Why should she lose her job over a tweet? Why is firing more just than suspension? Why you should you decide that?

She needs to be fired, if NBC were smart they shouldn't risk loss of advertisers by keeping her on SNL, but that is their decision.

I agree- people getting fired makes people realize that the kids are off limits.

If Rush Limbaugh had been fired back when, lots of this crap that followed probably would have been prevented.

]

Yes because if one Liberal does anything that is how all Liberals are.

By that standard, all Republicans are liars, because Trump is a liar.

LOL.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

Fire the ones that do.

Rush Limbaugh kept his job after attacking Chelsea.

No one fired him.
Rush Limbaugh never attacked Chelsea, in fact he said she was the cute one in the family. I think that was sweet of him.

]

LOL.

Fire the ones that do.

The hateful vile Libtard Moon Bats have been coming out of the woodwork lately to attack Trump's ten year old child because that is just the kind of despicable assholes they are. Just look at them on Saturday. They were crawling all over the place with hats that were suppose to be pussies and many of them even dressed up like vaginas. They are the scum of this country.

]

LOL.

Fire the ones that do.

The hateful vile Libtard Moon Bats have been coming out of the woodwork lately to attack Trump's ten year old child .

Fire those two hateful vile Libtard Moon Bats- both of them.

Just as the hateful vile Conseratard Moon Bats were fired for attacking Obama's kids.

Forum List

Back