Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

Well, I reckon not knowing what "Godwin's Law" means is the best you can do.

I can understand. Must be hard turning the pages of a book when your hands are made of guns.
Godwin's law is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Ordnung is the German word for order, discipline, rule, arrangement, organization, or system.
Are you saying you weren't making a Nazi reference? Because...you did.

Are you saying the German language has but one function which is Nazism?

Or are you saying the Nazis invented the German language?

You brought up Nazis/Hitler/Godwin, liebchen. I didn't.
Here's a quick refresher on how that works:

I am responsible ONLY for what I say. If I didn't say it, I'm not responsible for it.

Ach, Scheße.
I'm saying you compared people who disagree with you to Nazis.

You can keep flailing around and insisting you didn't, but it's simply not credible.

But thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Ach sooooooooooo.... you're saying you're responsible ONLY for what you say and If you didn't say it, you're not responsible for it, yet you're also responsible for what I say and if I didn't say it you'll just make it up?

I hear if you repeat a lie often enough, the gullible will come to believe it. Nicht wahr?
Dood, really? I mean, the left has been comparing people who disagree with leftist horseshit for quite some time now. And you're really not bright enough to do any different.

What do we have for Pogo, Johnny?

"We've got a dozen copies of Hillary Clinton's 'What Happened' that we got on the remaindered aisle for a buck each!"

Ah, I stand corrected. You believe you're responsible for what "the left", whoever they are, says as well, and if they didn't say it you're responsible for claiming that they did.

Thanks for uh clearing that up. Nice to know there's somebody there to fill in the gaps.

THIS JUST IN: "The left" has been identified in another thread. He is "Eugene Wu, MD"
No word as yet on whether Doctor Wu is just a shadow of the man that I once knew. We have unconfirmed reports that he may be crazy, may be high, or just an ordinary guy..

Last edited:
It is amazing to observe how many unChosen sub humans here use the "you're fascist" bullshit when outed as treasnous supporters of Zionism.... Fascists use FALSE FLAG attacks to enable their objectives to be met..
Oh lord...“zionism”, “false flag”, and illiteracy. Yeah, you check all the boxes for ignorant trailer park dweller with swastika tattoo. :laugh:

If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

"Leftism, the Moral Equivalent Bone Cancer"

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.
Godwin's Law.

Well, I reckon it's the best you can do.

I can understand. Must be hard turning the pages of a book when your hands are made of guns.
Godwin's law is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Ordnung is the German word for order, discipline, rule, arrangement, organization, or system.

So how do you explain the conservatives who START a conversation with hitler references?

"Hitlery might run for office again"

or

"demoNAZIS hate god!"

?

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

Cut the bullshit and people may decide to tune in...in a few decades.
If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.
/——/ Liberalism is evil.

fuk godwins law

you sound like a nazi

Godwin's Law.

I am responsible ONLY for what I say. If I didn't say it, I'm not responsible for it.

Ach, Scheße.

You can keep flailing around and insisting you didn't, but it's simply not credible.

Ach sooooooooooo.... you're saying you're responsible ONLY for what you say and If you didn't say it, you're not responsible for it, yet you're also responsible for what I say and if I didn't say it you'll just make it up?

I hear if you repeat a lie often enough, the gullible will come to believe it. Nicht wahr?

Well Edward Gunnerhands, I just happened upon the post you started wetting your pants about. From last APRIL. It's a post about Eliminationism, pointing directly to a thread about Eliminating that OP's enemies "like a cancer". It was about the Eliminationist mindset (if one can generously call it a "mind") dichotomy that plunks everybody one can't deal with into a bag, points to it as an "other" and tries to Eliminate it.

That in turn was a direct comparison to the OP here, who's too fucking stupid to think any bigger than that, as I described it at the time, six months ago:

It's right there in the title. And the OP continually mixes terms of which definitions he's oblivious --- "leftists", "Liberals", "Progressives"; "Democrats" -- the distinctions may be lost on him but what they all have in common is he's out to exterminate them. It's all he ever posts. And it's always been that way back to his previous screen name.

Oblivious to this he kept on shitting his diarrhea of blanket absolutes, to wit:

Libs don't care about reality. Or science. Or liberty.

A basket you yourself were co-wallowing in at the time (SIX MONTHS AGO) to wit:

You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

(a nice touch --- a double blanket generalization)

-- that in turn brought me to reiterate the mendacious goal of Eliminationism as constructing an "übernazion" (a Germanish word I made up) mit ein Partei, ein Volk, ein Ideologie etc. While you're sitting here blubbering about the nouns, the key term there is EIN. The OP, the thread linked, and you yourself ALL jumped into the same cesspool of binary-bullshit dichotomous blanket otherizations all toward the insidious goal of EIN. And now six months later you want to cry the blues because you were called on it -- six months ago.

Isn't that special. If nostalgic.

If after six months you can't think of what historical event that's drawing a comparison to, then clearly your six months in summer school didn't cover enough history. Get up on your feet and take your lumps and quit whining about Godwin just because you can't face your own failing. Your Captain Kirk impression of "deflector shields up" is as puerile as it is childish.

Ach, Scheße.

Dood, really? I mean, the left has been comparing people who disagree with leftist horseshit for quite some time now. And you're really not bright enough to do any different.

What do we have for Pogo, Johnny?

"We've got a dozen copies of Hillary Clinton's 'What Happened' that we got on the remaindered aisle for a buck each!"

Ah, I stand corrected. You believe you're responsible for what "the left", whoever they are, says as well, and if they didn't say it you're responsible for claiming that they did.

Thanks for uh clearing that up. Nice to know there's somebody there to fill in the gaps.

THIS JUST IN: "The left" has been identified in another thread. He is "Eugene Wu, MD"
No word as yet on whether Doctor Wu is just a shadow of the man that I once knew. We have unconfirmed reports that he may be crazy, may be high, or just an ordinary guy..
My goodness, you're still trying to weasel out of this?

There is absolutely no context in this post for referencing Nazi ideals EXCEPT trying to call someone a Nazi.

Now weasel some more. We both know you're going to do it.

Godwin's Law.

So how do you explain the conservatives who START a conversation with hitler references?

"Hitlery might run for office again"

or

"demoNAZIS hate god!"

?
I don't have to explain anything I didn't say. Try to keep up.

Although I will say they shouldn't do that.

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

Cut the bullshit and people may decide to tune in...in a few decades.

/——/ Liberalism is evil.

fuk godwins law

you sound like a nazi
Oh. So it's okay when YOU do it.

Okey doke.

This video is unbelievable. The left-wing ideology is like an aggressive cancer. It just destroys everything it touches...

San Francisco resembles a horror movie

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point but further imagines that it has to do with "left wing ideology".

Because yup, that's where political ideologies manifest. Tweeter.
For the Left, they usually manifest on protest signs paid for by other people then left on the ground in public spaces for other people to clean up.

Ach, Scheße.

Well Edward Gunnerhands, I just happened upon the post you started wetting your pants about. From last APRIL. It's a post about Eliminationism, pointing directly to a thread about Eliminating that OP's enemies "like a cancer". It was about the Eliminationist mindset (if one can generously call it a "mind") dichotomy that plunks everybody one can't deal with into a bag, points to it as an "other" and tries to Eliminate it.

That in turn was a direct comparison to the OP here, who's too fucking stupid to think any bigger than that, as I described it at the time, six months ago:

It's right there in the title. And the OP continually mixes terms of which definitions he's oblivious --- "leftists", "Liberals", "Progressives"; "Democrats" -- the distinctions may be lost on him but what they all have in common is he's out to exterminate them. It's all he ever posts. And it's always been that way back to his previous screen name.

Oblivious to this he kept on shitting his diarrhea of blanket absolutes, to wit:

Libs don't care about reality. Or science. Or liberty.

A basket you yourself were co-wallowing in at the time (SIX MONTHS AGO) to wit:

You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

(a nice touch --- a double blanket generalization)

-- that in turn brought me to reiterate the mendacious goal of Eliminationism as constructing an "übernazion" (a Germanish word I made up) mit ein Partei, ein Volk, ein Ideologie etc. While you're sitting here blubbering about the nouns, the key term there is EIN. The OP, the thread linked, and you yourself ALL jumped into the same cesspool of binary-bullshit dichotomous blanket otherizations all toward the insidious goal of EIN. And now six months later you want to cry the blues because you were called on it -- six months ago.

Isn't that special. If nostalgic.

If after six months you can't think of what historical event that's drawing a comparison to, then clearly your six months in summer school didn't cover enough history. Get up on your feet and take your lumps and quit whining about Godwin just because you can't face your own failing. Your Captain Kirk impression of "deflector shields up" is as puerile as it is childish.
My goodness, but you think you're clever. Heaven knows why.

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point...
Just out of curiosity...what exactly is a "buttsoiler" in your mind? :lmao:

Geezus, you comment like a 2nd grader. The word butt actually amuses you and you seem to think it's some sort of an insult.

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point but further imagines that it has to do with "left wing ideology".

Because yup, that's where political ideologies manifest. Tweeter.
Soilerbutt here is so butt-hurt over the ass-kicking I've put on her with facts, that he's now moved to completely incoherent babbling.

At no point did anybody make a connection between "political ideologies" and "Twitter". At all. Not once. And yet soilerbutt is left with nothing intelligent to say. In the face of indisputable video, she's left to cry, wail, throw a tantrum, and scream "buttsoiler" along with some bizarre babbling that it doesn't count because Twitter doesn't "manifest political ideologies".

You can't make this shit up. Imagine being so desperate to deflect and avoid the issue that you have to make a straw man that off the wall, bat-shit crazy.

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point...
Just out of curiosity...what exactly is a "buttsoiler" in your mind? :lmao:

Geezus, you comment like a 2nd grader. The word butt actually amuses you and you seem to think it's some sort of an insult.

You think you changed your name, but everybody knows who you are ----- Buttsoiler.

Forum List

Back