Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

Stop being an anti-semite. It's a horrible bigotry

Being anti-Zionist is not bigotry. Being anti-Jewish is. Stop trying to be a PC "ism" freak and get an education and at least one molecule of patriotism to the United States.

You are a "patriot" of ISRAEL, and you don't care one bit about America or truth.

It is obvious that blue states support red states

Connecticut residents paid an average of $15,643 per person in federal taxes in 2015, according to a report by the Rockefeller Institute of Government. Massachusetts paid $13,582 per person, New Jersey paid $13,137 and New York paid $12,820.

California residents paid an average of $10,510.

At the other end, Mississippi residents paid an average of $5,740 per person, while West Virginia paid $6,349, Kentucky paid $6,626 and South Carolina paid $6,665.

Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar the state sent to Washington in 2015, according to the Rockefeller study. West Virginia received $2.07, Kentucky got $1.90 and South Carolina got $1.71.

Meanwhile, New Jersey received 74 cents in federal spending for tax every dollar the state sent to Washington. New York received 81 cents, Connecticut received 82 cents and Massachusetts received 83 cents

Wow sounds like liberalism supports the US of A especially the red ones

You are a "patriot" of ISRAEL, and you don't care one bit about America or truth.
Snowflake...I was born and raised in the U.S. and I'm not Jewish. You're an ugly anti-semite bigot. You probably have a swastika tattoo on your arm.

.I was born and raised in the U.S. and I'm not Jewish

LMFAO!!!

You "serve Israel" as a unChosen moron who thinks he knows more about Jesus by parroting a book written by Jews than Jews whose ancestors were actually there and actually observed him... and completely reject him as a fraud and a liar. You are "brilliant" aren't you?

You probably have a swastika tattoo

It is amazing to observe how many unChosen sub humans here use the "you're fascist" bullshit when outed as treasnous supporters of Zionism....

I lead USMB in attempts to define "fascist" to ANTIFA members here....

Fascists use FALSE FLAG attacks to enable their objectives to be met....

Who are the real fascists of today?

Ask a Jew, a really brilliant one who was actually PATRIOTIC TO AMERICA, unlike you....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.
You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

You keep accusing your enemies of your own crimes.

The FACTUAL EVIDENCE that "the liberal opposing view is NOT WORTH DEBATING because they are ALL TRAITORS and HUMAN SCUM" is posted all over this message board every day!

If you can't see that then you have a defective brain.

Mistreating the elderly in the extreme left-wing state of Illinois? Well color me shocked. On the rare occasion the left doesn't abort their children, they raise them to have 0 respect for life, God, or country.

Ill. Nursing Home Sued After Staffers Allegedly Taunt Woman With Dementia, 91, in Snapchat Video

how do you know they were liberals or leftists?

any actual evidence or are you just another deranged conservative who chooses to lie?

Buttsoiler doesn't need no steenking "evidence". He just pulls it out of his ass. Can't even settle on what his own topic is.

His opening turdpost in this thread was about freaking TV ratings. :laugh2:

Leftism destroys economies. Leftism destroys marriages and families. Leftism destroys education. Leftism even destroys entertainment...

Report: Oscars ratings are plummeting so badly that major advertisers are now making serious demands

If you look on YouTube at Oscar Ceremony from 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s they were all very sophisticated and charming and DEVOID of SJWs and Political Correctness, if you look at the Oscar Ceremony from late 1990s, 2000s and now also today they are NOT sophisticated and NOT charming and FULL of SJWs and FULL of Political Correctness and are FULL of VULGAR and UGLY dressed and mouthed characters.

Old Hollywood that is approx 1924-1962 is a fascinating and beautiful period of film history, full of genuinely GREAT actors and actresses and full of genuinely GREAT Screenwriters, Art Directors, Costume Designers and Directors. It was a place for example where a VERY Conservative John Wayne COULD be PERSONALLY friends with a VERY Liberal Gregory Peck and them NOT trash each other because they had DIFFERENT political views.
I gave up on the Oscars when Shakespeare in Love beat out Saving Private Ryan for best picture.

Stop being an anti-semite. It's a horrible bigotry

Being anti-Zionist is not bigotry. Being anti-Jewish is. Stop trying to be a PC "ism" freak and get an education and at least one molecule of patriotism to the United States.

I've never met an anti-Zionist who wasn't also an irrational Jew-hater.

And I still haven't.

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.
You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

You keep accusing your enemies of your own crimes.

The FACTUAL EVIDENCE that "the liberal opposing view is NOT WORTH DEBATING because they are ALL TRAITORS and HUMAN SCUM" is posted all over this message board every day!

If you can't see that then you have a defective brain.
News flash, Skippy:

I am responsible ONLY for what I say. If I didn't say it, I'm not responsible for it.

I really can't explain it any simpler than that. If you can't grasp it, it's your problem, not mine.

Meanwhile, you seem to have a problem with hypocrisy. I suggest you read Pogo's "anyone who doesn't agree with me is STOOpid" posts...which is the majority of them.

Oh, and history consistently shows the Left putting people in either camps or mass graves for disagreeing with them.

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

Cut the bullshit and people may decide to tune in...in a few decades.
If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

"Leftism, the Moral Equivalent Bone Cancer"

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.
Godwin's Law.

Well, I reckon it's the best you can do.

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.
Godwin's Law.

Well, I reckon not knowing what "Godwin's Law" means is the best you can do.

I can understand. Must be hard turning the pages of a book when your hands are made of guns.

Godwin's Law.

I can understand. Must be hard turning the pages of a book when your hands are made of guns.
Godwin's law is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Ordnung is the German word for order, discipline, rule, arrangement, organization, or system.
Are you saying you weren't making a Nazi reference? Because...you did.

Godwin's Law.

Godwin's law is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1"

Ordnung is the German word for order, discipline, rule, arrangement, organization, or system.

Are you saying the German language has but one function which is Nazism?

Or are you saying the Nazis invented the German language?

You brought up Nazis/Hitler/Godwin, liebchen. I didn't.
Here's a quick refresher on how that works:

I am responsible ONLY for what I say. If I didn't say it, I'm not responsible for it.

Ach, Scheße.

Godwin's Law.

I'm saying you compared people who disagree with you to Nazis.

You can keep flailing around and insisting you didn't, but it's simply not credible.

But thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Godwin's Law.

Ach, Scheße.

You can keep flailing around and insisting you didn't, but it's simply not credible.

Ach sooooooooooo.... you're saying you're responsible ONLY for what you say and If you didn't say it, you're not responsible for it, yet you're also responsible for what I say and if I didn't say it you'll just make it up?

I hear if you repeat a lie often enough, the gullible will come to believe it. Nicht wahr?

Godwin's Law.

Ach, Scheße.

Ach sooooooooooo.... you're saying you're responsible ONLY for what you say and If you didn't say it, you're not responsible for it, yet you're also responsible for what I say and if I didn't say it you'll just make it up?

I hear if you repeat a lie often enough, the gullible will come to believe it. Nicht wahr?
Dood, really? I mean, the left has been comparing people who disagree with leftist horseshit for quite some time now. And you're really not bright enough to do any different.

What do we have for Pogo, Johnny?

"We've got a dozen copies of Hillary Clinton's 'What Happened' that we got on the remaindered aisle for a buck each!"

Forum List

Back