Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

It's no secret. They are forced to deal with the complete and total lack of morals and values that is the left-wing ideology. Abortion. Atheism. Communism. It's all shoved down their throats 24x7 by their schools and by pop-culture.

Why So Many Young People Are Unhappy

"They are forced to deal with the complete and total lack of morals and values that is the left-wing ideology. Abortion. Atheism. Communism"

says the immoral and unethical conservative who still supports trump.

I confess. The opinions of an immoral, unethical conservative who hates freedom and the constitution hold no value for me.

When you march in your fascist parades do you carry a flag and hold a bible?
Funny...the opinions of a Commie who hates freedom and the constitution hold no value for me.

I agree. The dims got nothing. The repugs worship the $ way beyond the peoe of the country. Bizarre times.

It's no secret. The left has no values. Hence the reason young Americans engrossed in their culture are so miserable.

Leftist Values Are Causing Young Americans to Be Miserable

^^ Plops a page by Dennis Freaking Prager and thinks he made a point :lmao:

Once AGAIN, Buttsoiler, not only is your source a worthless and discredited hack, it isn't even about politics in the first place. It's about social interactions, longevity and health, depression, religion -------------- nothing about politics at all.

How stupid do you have to be to swallow every headline without reading the article under it?

Newark has a Dumbocrat mayor and all 9 city council seats are held by Dumbocrats. And of course, the state of New Jersey is run by Dumbocrats.

This is what happens when the Dumbocrats are in charge. Violence. Poverty. Misery.

Video appears to show basketball players' brutal attack on their own coach. Now the players could be facing criminal charges.

Newark's government, like that of most municipalities, is NON-PARTISAN, Dumbass.

>>
Local government[edit]
The city is governed within the Faulkner Act, formally known as the Optional Municipal Charter Law, under the Mayor-Council Plan C form of local government, which became effective as of July 1, 1954, after the voters of the city of Newark passed a referendum held on November 3, 1953.[8] There are nine council members elected on a nonpartisan basis at the regular municipal election or at the general election for terms of four years: one council member from each of five wards and four council members on an at-large basis. The mayor is also elected for a term of four years.[253] << --- Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia Unavailable to Dumbasses

And why do most municipalities hold nonpartisan elections, Dumbass?

Because there's nothing requiring political party involvement in decideing when Ward Twelve gets it garbage picked up, DUMBASS. Running a city is a management affair, not a political one, Dumbass. And even if it did involve parties they would have nothing to do with political "right" and "left" since they have no function on a city level, Buttsoiler.

Excuse me, I mean DUMBASS.

This is what happens when you pull your "factoids" out of your ass, DUMBASS.

Newark's government, like that of most municipalities, is NON-PARTISAN, Dumbass.
It is? Holy shit. How do they extract the political beliefs out of the candidates? And how do they inoculate them against being “re-infected” by political beliefs once their initial beliefs are extracted? :laugh:
NEWARK- Some of the state’s most influential Democrats including Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Murphy, state party Chairman John Currie and Essex County Executive Joe DiVincenzo stood with Newark Mayor Ras Baraka on Thursday as the incumbent announced his 2018 re-election campaign from the steps of City Hall.
Meet former City Council member Ras Baraka. A life-long Dumbocrat. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy exposing your astounding ignorance, Homo.

Baraka Announces 2018 Re-election Campaign With Support of NJ Democrats

It is? Holy shit. How do they extract the political beliefs out of the candidates? And how do they inoculate them against being “re-infected” by political beliefs once their initial beliefs are extracted? :laugh:
NEWARK- Some of the state’s most influential Democrats including Democratic gubernatorial candidate Phil Murphy, state party Chairman John Currie and Essex County Executive Joe DiVincenzo stood with Newark Mayor Ras Baraka on Thursday as the incumbent announced his 2018 re-election campaign from the steps of City Hall.
Meet former City Council member Ras Baraka. A life-long Dumbocrat. I can’t tell you how much I enjoy exposing your astounding ignorance, Homo.

Wow Buttsoiler that's absolutely fascinating, especially considering how I don't live in Newark and never did. I can't think of anything more relevant than a campaign announcement from three years ago by the freaking Mayor of a city I've never even considered living anywhere near. I'm feverishly taking notes on all of this. Gonna need to go buy more paper.

What the fuck does this have to do with your own thread, Buttsoiler?

What's next? Egg prices on June 21 1956?

Wow Buttsoiler that's absolutely fascinating, especially considering how I don't live in Newark and never did.
Um...nobody said you did or even implied it. All I did was expose your astounding ignorance. All 9 city council members are in fact Democrats. And, well, it’s no coincidence that Newark is the beacon of violence, poverty, misery. It’s always the case where the left is in charge.

Wow Buttsoiler that's absolutely fascinating, especially considering how I don't live in Newark and never did.
Um...nobody said you did or even implied it. All I did was expose your astounding ignorance. All 9 city council members are in fact Democrats. And, well, it’s no coincidence that Newark is the beacon of violence, poverty, misery. It’s always the case where the left is in charge.

If ignorance ever goes to fifty bucks a barrel I want drilling rights on your head.

"Left" and "Right" are IRRELEVANT in managing a city, Buttsoiler. That's kind of why their elections are non-partisan, or did that fly over your hood too? ZERO about deciding which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Mondays has jack friggety squat to do with "right" and/or "left". It's simple fucking management, which is why most cities and municipalities don't involve political parties in their elections, and it's always been that way.

Now let's look at what you did there aiming carefully for your foot and pulling the trigger. You linked us to some re-election notice for an obscure local politician in New Freaking Jersey, apropos of nothing, This is irrelevant to anyone who doesn't live in Newark New Jersey, which I don't. And when that election happens, it will once again feature names without political parties, DUMBASS.

So there simply *IS NO* city where "the left is in charge", for the same reason there *IS NO* city where "the right is in charge" and your astounding ignorance can't make the world run like that.

If ignorance ever goes to fifty bucks a barrel I want drilling rights on your head.

"Left" and "Right" are IRRELEVANT in managing a city, Buttsoiler. That's kind of why their elections are non-partisan, or did that fly over your hood too? ZERO about deciding which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Mondays has jack friggety squat to do with "right" and/or "left". It's simple fucking management, which is why most cities and municipalities don't involve political parties in their elections, and it's always been that way.

Now let's look at what you did there aiming carefully for your foot and pulling the trigger. You linked us to some re-election notice for an obscure local politician in New Freaking Jersey, apropos of nothing, This is irrelevant to anyone who doesn't live in Newark New Jersey, which I don't. And when that election happens, it will once again feature names without political parties, DUMBASS.

So there simply *IS NO* city where "the left is in charge", for the same reason there *IS NO* city where "the right is in charge" and your astounding ignorance can't make the world run like that.
Dear Diary:

Today I learned that when people's elected positions are non-partisan, they have no personal politics that influence their professional actions.

And the funny part was the person who made this claim called other people "DUMBASS".

Dear Diary:

Today I learned that when people's elected positions are non-partisan, they have no personal politics that influence their professional actions.

And the funny part was the person who made this claim called other people "DUMBASS".

Say, that's quite the leap. Got a quote?

Dear Diary:

No leap at all. That's what you were laughably trying to claim.

You're so predictable. You say something stupid, get called on it, then claim you didn't say what you said.

Retard. Run along now.

Dear Diary:

You're so predictable. You say something stupid, get called on it, then claim you didn't say what you said.

Retard. Run along now.

Soooooooooo you have no quote.

Didn't think so.

Dear Diary:

Retard. Run along now.

Didn't think so.
You didn't think at all. You never do. Dumbass.

Dear Diary:

Retard. Run along now.

Didn't think so.
You didn't think at all. You never do. Dumbass.

Soooooooooo still no quote. Poor white knight. :itsok:

Forum List

Back