Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

Buttsoiler plops out yet another whiny little bitch thread about stuff he doesn't understand, in this case politics, and then immediately links to a freaking TV show. Hard to believe.

I guess what they do have in common is that he also has no clue about what the fuck TV ratings are. That makes them.... uh, the same thing.

Yeah that's the ticket.
shoot-foot.gif
You loons can't decide what sed you are. You actually believe you can change your DNA. Lol

Wtf is a "sed"? :dunno:
Sex, excuse me

I see. Well in that case I have no indecision as to what sed I am. Never did.

Leftism destroys economies. Leftism destroys marriages and families. Leftism destroys education. Leftism even destroys entertainment...

Report: Oscars ratings are plummeting so badly that major advertisers are now making serious demands

Geez where to start????

1 Blue states have the best education systems.

Which way a State politically trends has nothing to do with it's education system. The child's parents socioeconomic success is the main factor.

I saw no trend what-so-ever. You make some really dumb comments some times. You have some blind partisan anger.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

The OP brought it up as an example of the liberals destroying everything. Why don’t you lecture him.

And there is a pattern. Especially when you see the worst states . Cons don’t care about Ed.
/——/ If I was at home on my pc, I’d post a meme for your Strawman argument: Dorothy, why don’t you Cons care about Ed?

Leftism has certainly destroyed my beloved Catholic Church. They allowed all the perverts in and now we have a Marxist Pope.
Well, if we were to be totally honest, the Catholic Church has been a hell-hole of corruption from the very beginning. There is a reason the Protestant Reformation launched in the 1500's. The Catholic Church ran more like the American mafia than a church. The 1900's only added to the misery by ushering in the era of the child molesting priests. But I digress.

Leftism has certainly destroyed my beloved Catholic Church. They allowed all the perverts in and now we have a Marxist Pope.
Well, if we were to be totally honest, the Catholic Church has been a hell-hole of corruption from the very beginning. There is a reason the Protestant Reformation launched in the 1500's. The Catholic Church ran more like the American mafia than a church. The 1900's only added to the misery by ushering in the era of the child molesting priests. But I digress.
/——/ Sadly I agree.

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

Cut the bullshit and people may decide to tune in...in a few decades.
If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.

pogo: "Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism."

crusaderFrank "This is why we need Trump to orchestrate a Corleone Baptism Event against the Traitors "
(traitors being liberals)

Eliminationalism describes practically every conservative on this board....

crusaderFrank isn't the ONLY conservative to suggest murder/slaughter.....

Lots of people tune out because these shows end up dencending into insult fests where they unecessarily disparage half the nation.

If people aren't interested in watching the Awards, they'll stop televising it. I remember when a Native American came out and accepted the award for Marlon Brando; it's been pretty much politicized at least since then. Sometimes I watch for the gowns. I don't go to the movies anymore, so it's been a long time since I bothered watching them.

I've never understood why anybody would watch a wankfest like that in any year. :dunno:
I mean unless one was part of that group. I might watch a meeting of audio engineers or something but I wouldn't expect the general public to.

Apparently Buttsoiler the OP never came back to try to explain what TV ratings have to do with "leftism". Because he can't.

TV ratings are a marketing tool. They tell the buyers and sellers of advertising how much a particular time slot is worth by translating how many eyeballs they'll reach. That's it. That's the entirety of what they do. They have zero to do with "politics", zero to do with how anybody "feels about" the programming, zero to do with anything except "what is this time worth in dollars". They measure attention, which is in no way related to "assent". I suspect Buttsoiler had something like this in mind (when I say "in mind" I mean metaphorically) for his bizarre illogical bridge to nowhere.

Zombies like him tried to do the same thing with NFL ratings, trying desperately to tie national anthem postures to TV ratings to prop up their jingoist positions, oblivious to the fact that not only are ALL sports TV ratings in decline (and TV ratings in general) due to internet/streaming alternatives, but that national anthem was never even part of the TV broadcast anyway.

It's like logical thought is regarded as some kind of disease to these cretins. :dunno:

The reason for this is that Buttsoiler and his ilk of shallow minds are the bleating sheep of Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism. These are the fascists of the 21st century and this is how they talk.

pogo: "Eliminationism, the doctrine that says one's prescribed political adverse discussants are not alternative views to be considered, debated or negotiated with, but rather large germs that must be eliminated, exterminated, completely wiped out so they can have their monolithic one-party State of Absolutism."

crusaderFrank "This is why we need Trump to orchestrate a Corleone Baptism Event against the Traitors "

Ah, Frank's cool. He posts with tongue in cheek. Buttsoiler (the OP) on the other hand posts using his (ass) cheek as a source. He totally means it.

Eliminationism began with Lush Rimjob spewing on the radio. It's all he ever talks about, because he's too stupid to come up with a cogent thought. The very idea that one's disagreeants can only be dealt with through extermination belies a fatal abject insecurity. If they had any confidence in their own positions they could defend them, but no, what they want to do is torpedo the bus that's bringing the other team to the game so they can then declare "victory" by default.

And that's exactly why they speak in absolutes. Extermination is an absolute.

Last edited:

Ah, Frank's cool. He posts with tongue in cheek. Buttsoiler (the OP) on the other hand posts using his (ass) cheek as a source. He totally means it.

Eliminationism began with Lush Rimjob spewing on the radio. It's all he ever talks about, because he's too stupid to come up with a cogent thought. The very idea that one's disagreeants can only be dealt with through extermination belies a fatal abject insecurity. If they had any confidence in their own positions they could defend them, but no, what they want to do is torpedo the bus that's bringing the other team to the game so they can then declare "victory" by default.

You have a rather interesting way of putting it!

"It's all he ever talks about, because he's too stupid to come up with a cogent thought."

or....
is he so smart he knows what to say to incite his listeners?

I often wonder....

You have a rather interesting way of putting it!

"It's all he ever talks about, because he's too stupid to come up with a cogent thought."

or....
is he so smart he knows what to say to incite his listeners?

I often wonder....

That did occur to me but ----- it's the same thing.

The really cute thing about the loons, right or left, is their willingness to believe, with no critical thought whatsoever, any outrageous story as long as it fits their myopic narrative...

The really cute thing about the loons, right or left, is their willingness to believe, with no critical thought whatsoever, any outrageous story as long as it fits their myopic narrative...
/—-/ And you’re willing to believe that outrageous story. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

You keep ascribing to the right things that are the province of the left.

Oh look, it's Edward Gunnerhands, chasing me again.

Read it again Evelyn Wood --- it says nothing about "the right" OR "the left".

the left/''leftists'' turn communities into African shitholes
Obamacare.......Obama/Harris/Jackson/Sharpton/etc LOVE criminals- hates cops !!!!!!!!!

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

"Leftism, the Moral Equivalent Bone Cancer"

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.

Yet another perfect example of Eliminationism, just posted.... not even making this title up:

There it is again --- a "cancer". To be metaphorically bombarded with radiation or whatever it takes to vanquish, eliminate, exterminate. As my definition link puts it, "a cancer on the body politic that must be excised — either by separation from the public at large, through censorship or by outright extermination — in order to protect the purity of the nation"

It's doubly interesting that the thread in question links to a story that isn't even about politics at all. That speaks to the broadness of the brush with which Eliminationists swipe in their sick quest for an übernazion. One where all is homogenous and in Ordnung.
/——/ Liberalism is evil.

/——/ Liberalism is evil.

It gave you "a republic, if you can keep it", didn't it.

Course, that's a bigly IF.

Off the topic anyway; both the thread I linked to, and this one, are supposedly about leftism, not Liberalism. Although you could certainly make the argument that the respective OPs don't know the difference, and I wouldn't argue.

Forum List

Back