Leftism destroys EVERYTHING it touches

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point but further imagines that it has to do with "left wing ideology".

Because yup, that's where political ideologies manifest. Tweeter.
Soilerbutt here is so butt-hurt over the ass-kicking I've put on her with facts, that he's now moved to completely incoherent babbling.

At no point did anybody make a connection between "political ideologies" and "Twitter". At all. Not once. And yet soilerbutt is left with nothing intelligent to say. In the face of indisputable video, she's left to cry, wail, throw a tantrum, and scream "buttsoiler" along with some bizarre babbling that it doesn't count because Twitter doesn't "manifest political ideologies".

You can't make this shit up. Imagine being so desperate to deflect and avoid the issue that you have to make a straw man that off the wall, bat-shit crazy.

Buttsoiler can't even figure out simple pronouns. Wait, I know ---- "leftism" destroyed his pronouns. That's gotta be it.

What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is.

Buttsoiler links Tweeter and not only imagines he made a point but further imagines that it has to do with "left wing ideology".

Soilerbutt here is so butt-hurt over the ass-kicking I've put on her with facts, that he's now moved to completely incoherent babbling.

At no point did anybody make a connection between "political ideologies" and "Twitter". At all. Not once. And yet soilerbutt is left with nothing intelligent to say. In the face of indisputable video, she's left to cry, wail, throw a tantrum, and scream "buttsoiler" along with some bizarre babbling that it doesn't count because Twitter doesn't "manifest political ideologies".

You can't make this shit up. Imagine being so desperate to deflect and avoid the issue that you have to make a straw man that off the wall, bat-shit crazy.

Buttsoiler can't even figure out simple pronouns. Wait, I know ---- "leftism" destroyed his pronouns. That's gotta be it.

What a waste it is to lose one's mind, or not to have a mind as being very wasteful. How true that is.
He's referring to you with feminine pronouns because most of the time you sound like a pre-menstrual 14-year-old girl.

He's referring to you with feminine pronouns because most of the time you sound like a pre-menstrual 14-year-old girl.

Oh, you think he's referring to me, trying to make me female?

That says a ton about what he thinks of females, donut. Buttsoiler being Buttsoiler.

See, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, preferring to judge he's just that stupid that he can't figure out pronouns. Why do I say "just that stupid"? Watch this.

Nothing lowers the bar - and punishes success - like the idiotic left-wing ideology.

Coach suspended after NY high school football team beats undefeated opponent too badly

I thought you might be right, but he really IS that stupid, QED.

Here's another one I hadn't even seen, thanks for alerting me:

The left has even destroyed Halloween.

:laughing0301:

Be sure to tune in next week when "the left" (or "liburruls" or "Progressives" or whatever noun he pulls out of his toy box) become responsible for his tires wearing on one side, the cheese in his fridge going moldy, the fact that it's too cold, and the seasonal California wildfires.

Oh wait, that last one's already taken. Pshaw.

Last edited:

That says a ton about what he thinks of females, donut. Buttsoiler being Buttsoiler.

See, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, preferring to judge he's just that stupid that he can't figure out pronouns. Why do I say "just that stupid"? Watch this.

Nothing lowers the bar - and punishes success - like the idiotic left-wing ideology.

Coach suspended after NY high school football team beats undefeated opponent too badly

Be sure to tune in next week when "the left" (or "liburruls" or "Progressives" or whatever noun he pulls out of his toy box) become responsible for his tires wearing on one side, the cheese in his fridge going moldy, the fact that it's too cold, and the seasonal California wildfires.

So, you think he's misogynist for referring to you with feminine pronouns...but it's perfect okay for you to refer to others with homosexual slurs.

Double standard much?

If you look on YouTube at Oscar Ceremony from 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s they were all very sophisticated and charming and DEVOID of SJWs and Political Correctness, if you look at the Oscar Ceremony from late 1990s, 2000s and now also today they are NOT sophisticated and NOT charming and FULL of SJWs and FULL of Political Correctness and are FULL of VULGAR and UGLY dressed and mouthed characters.

Old Hollywood that is approx 1924-1962 is a fascinating and beautiful period of film history, full of genuinely GREAT actors and actresses and full of genuinely GREAT Screenwriters, Art Directors, Costume Designers and Directors. It was a place for example where a VERY Conservative John Wayne COULD be PERSONALLY friends with a VERY Liberal Gregory Peck and them NOT trash each other because they had DIFFERENT political views.

I'm only 28, but my dad and, hence, I are huge film buffs. I rarely bother with today's films. A Saving Private Ryan or a Forest Gump used to be commonly put out by Hollywood, but not anymore for decades. Great films are much more rare occurrences nowadays precisely because so many are crammed with the plastic affectations of pc gibberish. Spielberg, Coppola, Scorsese and few others tried to revive the art and class of Old Hollywood, but it didn't take. Once again, social justice ruins everything it touches.

So, you think he's misogynist for referring to you with feminine pronouns...but it's perfect okay for you to refer to others with homosexual slurs.

Double standard much?

DING what are two things I never said for 600 Alex.

Make shit up much?

If you look on YouTube at Oscar Ceremony from 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and early 1960s they were all very sophisticated and charming and DEVOID of SJWs and Political Correctness, if you look at the Oscar Ceremony from late 1990s, 2000s and now also today they are NOT sophisticated and NOT charming and FULL of SJWs and FULL of Political Correctness and are FULL of VULGAR and UGLY dressed and mouthed characters.

Old Hollywood that is approx 1924-1962 is a fascinating and beautiful period of film history, full of genuinely GREAT actors and actresses and full of genuinely GREAT Screenwriters, Art Directors, Costume Designers and Directors. It was a place for example where a VERY Conservative John Wayne COULD be PERSONALLY friends with a VERY Liberal Gregory Peck and them NOT trash each other because they had DIFFERENT political views.

I'm only 28, but my dad and, hence, I are huge film buffs. I rarely bother with today's films. A Saving Private Ryan or a Forest Gump used to be commonly put out by Hollywood, but not anymore for decades. Great films are much more rare occurrences nowadays precisely because so many are crammed with the plastic affectations of pc gibberish. Spielberg, Coppola, Scorsese and few others tried to revive the art and class of Old Hollywood, but it didn't take. Once again, social justice ruins everything it touches.

Just FYI Lucy is on extended leave and when or whether she'll be back is uncertain so you may not get a response here.

Double standard much?

Make shit up much?
Okay, then, here's an undeniable example of your double standards:

You calling anyone "stupid".

Double standard much?

Make shit up much?
Okay, then, here's an undeniable example of your double standards:

You calling anyone "stupid".

I'm not stupid enough to sit here and make shit up and then get busted when I can't prove it, am I. :eusa_whistle:

Leftism destroys economies. Leftism destroys marriages and families. Leftism destroys education. Leftism even destroys entertainment...

Report: Oscars ratings are plummeting so badly that major advertisers are now making serious demands

You ever watch the movie the Matrix? That is what leftism is about, opening your eyes to the world that is really there and getting away from the world the Republicans have brainwashed you to see. Leftism I find very liberating and a very exciting eye-opening experience.

It's no secret. They are forced to deal with the complete and total lack of morals and values that is the left-wing ideology. Abortion. Atheism. Communism. It's all shoved down their throats 24x7 by their schools and by pop-culture.

Why So Many Young People Are Unhappy

One of these daze you might start reading your own links, Buttsoiler.

This one for instance. Doesn't even bring up politics, let alone "leftism". So much so that the word "left" -- even in the sense of "direction" or "remaining" --- isn't even in it. At all.

It's no secret. They are forced to deal with the complete and total lack of morals and values that is the left-wing ideology. Abortion. Atheism. Communism. It's all shoved down their throats 24x7 by their schools and by pop-culture.

Why So Many Young People Are Unhappy

"They are forced to deal with the complete and total lack of morals and values that is the left-wing ideology. Abortion. Atheism. Communism"

says the immoral and unethical conservative who still supports trump.

I confess. The opinions of an immoral, unethical conservative who hates freedom and the constitution hold no value for me.

When you march in your fascist parades do you carry a flag and hold a bible?

Forum List

Back