Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

LOL So, you are blaming Gates because he had to pay blackmail? Gates was blackmailed by Epstein because he got caught having an affair with a 20-year-old.

What was Trump's excuse to associate with Epstein?
Wow, second post in before "but, but, but, something about TRUMP!" is invoked. Is that a record or something?

It was a private party....

the private club wasn't built, and the mansion under renovations then

It was clearly a NYC fundraiser for the DNC, they were both big donors at the time before Trump left the party.....and before Epstein's crimes and behavior were public, so before Trump kicked him off the club.

i just did, trump is way to young in that pic
Making a bone-headed statement - that's what constitutes proof in your MAGAretard world? No wonder you guys are so fucked up. :itsok:

Try again, toots. This time with facts. Go.

Making a bone-headed statement - that's what constitutes proof in your MAGAretard world? No wonder you guys are so fucked up. :itsok:

Try again, toots. This time with facts. Go.
no it’s a fact he’s young in that pic

One more time, prove it, retard. But you won't. Because you are a lying retard that supports the orange pedophile.
what the f are you talking about? you can look at the image and tell he was young

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago in 2011, fucktard. :slap:

So, he did associate with Epstein at Mar Lago? Yeah, my point exactly. Now, tell that to the retard who keeps claiming he didn't.

no it’s a fact he’s young in that pic
How young is too young to be excused for playing grab-ass with a notorious pedophile?

Now in my opinion, the whole guilt by association thing is weak if you don't have any more proof than that...and even tho Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls while they were undressing, it makes him creepy, but not a child rapist....

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

but you folks wanted to go there, so own it...and this is also why I know Trumpers are full of shit when it comes to their pedo accusations....

It was clearly a NYC fundraiser for the DNC, they were both big donors at the time before Trump left the party.....and before Epstein's crimes and behavior were public, so before Trump kicked him off the club.
more MAGA lying allegations without any proof

I doubt that Gates ever visited the island. Gates said that he had a brief business relationship with Epstein and it was a huge mistake
If I wanted to save face, I would say the same thing. But he lied when he said that he no longer had business dealings with Epstein AFTER Epstein's arrest and conviction.

How young is too young to be excused for playing grab-ass with a notorious pedophile?

Now in my opinion, the whole guilt by association thing is weak if you don't have any more proof than that...and even tho Trump bragged about walking in on underage girls while they were undressing, it makes him creepy, but not a child rapist....

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

but you folks wanted to go there, so own it...and this is also why I know Trumpers are full of shit when it comes to their pedo accusations....
we all know he socialized with him, they were both big donors to the dnc before trump left the party

what’s your point?

it’s a well established fact they were both NY DNC donors back then before trump left your party…or i should say got what he wanted from buying off dems already
So? You support MAGA, so you must support Russia. That's your type of logic, just estupido.

no one ever claimed the private club was not built or was built but YOU, silly one. It was a PARTY at Mara Lago, NOT AT MARA LAGO RESORT AND COUNTRY CLUB.

Donald Trump hosted private parties there, for his own enjoyment as well, BEFORE the club was built....he was known for his parties.

NOW please stop dancing, you are tripping all over yourself.... :)

So? You support MAGA, so you must support Russia. That's your type of logic, just estupido.
how does supporting wanting to make america great again, supporting Russia? They really are opposites....when America was great, Russia wasn't invading Europe...so...there is that.

no one ever claimed the private club was not built or was built but YOU, silly one. It was a PARTY at Mara Lago, NOT AT MARA LAGO RESORT AND COUNTRY CLUB.

Donald Trump hosted private parties there, for his own enjoyment as well, BEFORE the club was built....he was known for his parties.

NOW please stop dancing, you are tripping all over yourself.... :)
you are gonna have to provide a link showing us that he hosted parties there BEFORE the club was built...where did he do that? on the sand?

He is known to host fundraisers, and other chariable events...he certainly was involved with DNC fundraisers, that's how he got to know Jeff.

Forum List

Back