Left Winger, Bill Gates, Blackmailed By Jeffery Epstein???

you can look at trumps age and tell it wasn’t there. Do you even know when he purchased it?
LOL Then it should be easy to prove it, right? So, what's stopping you, retard?

I'll bet you won't because you are a retard but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him. What's a little blackmail amongst left-wing “buds” ... huh? Am I right?

Then go bury Bill Gates with this info. :dunno: Otherwise, who gives a fuck, mutant?

Oopsy daisy! Looks like there's a strong possibility that far left activist & vaccine huckster, Bill Gates, may have had an affair with a Russian girl (imagine that) and that Epstein may have been carrying the “dirt” on him. What's a little blackmail amongst left-wing “buds” ... huh? Am I right?

I doubt that Gates was involved with under aged girls. Gates has talked openly about his relationship with Epstein. I don’t believe he’s hiding anything.

LOL Then it should be easy to prove it, right? So, what's stopping you, retard?

I'll bet you won't because you are a retard but hey, prove me wrong. Go.
i just did, trump is way to young in that pic

I doubt that Gates was involved with under aged girls. Gates has talked openly about his relationship with Epstein. I don’t believe he’s hiding anything.
Who knows for sure. The Deep State will make sure we never know who's on Epstein's list. Some say that Gates visited the island as many as 37 times. Left-wing "fact checkers" dispute that claim.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past​

How come Trump didn't release that Epstein list while he was still in office of even now for that matter

Is he still wishing Ms Maxwell well? He should be able to come out and trash her now, shouldn't he?

How come Trump didn't release that Epstein list while he was still in office of even now for that matter

Is he still wishing Ms Maxwell well? He should be able to come out and trash her now, shouldn't he?

I realize you're a bit slow but Trump isn't the sitting President at the moment. He can't release that list because Biden's DOJ has it.

That's not what the videos reveal, retard. Trump entertained Epstein at Mar Lago. Try again. :itsok:

Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago in 2011, fucktard. :slap:

I realize you're a bit slow but Trump isn't the sitting President at the moment. He can't release that list because Biden's DOJ has it.
He had access to this list when he was president.....he did nothing...

He definitely had access to this list after he was president (since you dumb asses have no problems with a former president keeping any document he wants) -- and still nothing...

By the way, he also had access to Hunter's laptop, and still nothing....

I think at this point, you folks know yall are full of shit....but believing you are some how "owning the libs" by being this full of shit is a win to you.....which is even more pathetic...

He had access to this list when he was president.....he did nothing...

He definitely had access to this list after he was president (since you dumb asses have no problems with a former president keeping any document he wants) -- and still nothing...

By the way, he also had access to Hunter's laptop, and still nothing....

I think at this point, you folks know yall are full of shit....but believing you are some how "owning the libs" by being this full of shit is a win to you.....which is even more pathetic...
The corrupt DOJ had the list, and Trump trusted them to do the right thing. Of course, he was too naive to realize that they were and are part of the Deep State. Had he known they were going to bury the list to protect their friends in high places, then he may have done things differently.

But at least you admit that Epstein's list and Hunter's laptop have damning evidence on them. Why isn't Biden doing anything about it?

Trump bought Mara Lago

38 years ago.

Trump was 39.
but it was under extensive renovations to make it a club to host functions and not open til the mid 90s

The pic the poster posted was from a DNC fundraiser in NYC

Who knows for sure. The Deep State will make sure we never know who's on Epstein's list. Some say that Gates visited the island as many as 37 times. Left-wing "fact checkers" dispute that claim.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past​

I doubt that Gates ever visited the island. Gates said that he had a brief business relationship with Epstein and it was a huge mistake

Forum List

Back