Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

False. You should go back and look at the facts.

The Trump administration has notified Congress that it plans to divert $3.8 billion from the Defense Department's budget to build the border wall.

This is in addition to more than $11 billion that's already been identified to construct more than 500 miles of new barriers along the southern U.S. border with Mexico. That includes money that Congress has appropriated and funding that was previously diverted from military construction and counternarcotic operations.

No dumbfuck, we're really not. Your position is because of this or that we should give everyone a free lunch.

Yes, I believe if some can get free money, all should. Why are you so selective? It depends on which votes it buys?

The states don’t service the loans. Those are different entities.
No, there’s some connection via subcontracting. It’s up to the states to make their case.

I really would prefer that a group of taxpayers bring the case. Why should a mechanic and his retail manager wife have to pay off loans for the engineer and his accountant wife?

Court packing isn’t going to happen.
That doesn’t stop liberal crybabies from whining about it every time they get butthurt over a SCOTUS decision.
Do you know what the word “narrative” means?

No, there’s some connection via subcontracting. It’s up to the states to make their case.

I really would prefer that a group of taxpayers bring the case. Why should a mechanic and his retail manager wife have to pay off loans for the engineer and his accountant wife?
No there's not. This doesn't affect the states at all. MOHELA isn't a government entity and they're claiming to sue on their behalf which is nonsense.

The conservative justices don't care if the argument is nonsense. That's not going to stop them from getting their desired outcome, facts be damned.

But that's not what the commies went to court over. They went over him using defense spending for the wall.
Dude, you didn't even read my link. The $11 billion comes from defense spending too.

As for you claiming to know what they went to court over, did you even bother to look up the lawsuit?

No there's not. This doesn't affect the states at all. MOHELA isn't a government entity and they're claiming to sue on their behalf which is nonsense.

The conservative justices don't care if the argument is nonsense. That's not going to stop them from getting their desired outcome, facts be damned.
You didn’t answer my question as to why the mechanic and his retail wife, making do on a combined $75,0000 should have to kick in to pay off the loan obligation of the engineer and his accountant wife earning $220,000 combined?

You didn’t answer my question as to why the mechanic and his retail wife, making do on a combined $75,0000 should have to kick in to pay off the loan obligation of the engineer and his accountant wife earning $220,000 combined?
Your question has a false premise. This program does not increase the tax burden of the mechanic and their wife.

Dude, you didn't even read my link. The $11 billion comes from defense spending too.

As for you claiming to know what they went to court over, did you even bother to look up the lawsuit?

Yes I did. Do you want me to post it?

You were trying to make a comparison to this student loan lawsuit and the wall lawsuit. As I stated it was apples and oranges because the money was already passed by Congress.

Forum List

Back