Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

Yes I did. Do you want me to post it?

You were trying to make a comparison to this student loan lawsuit and the wall lawsuit. As I stated it was apples and oranges because the money was already passed by Congress.
Yes, post it.

As for the comparison, it's because both require the use of emergency declarations.

Federal spending will not increase one dime as a result of student loan forgiveness.

Of course it does. The loss of income to the government has to be made up somehow.
No it doesn't, and even if it did, it doesn't mean that couple are the ones that are going to make it up.

Tell you what. We'll do the typical conservative thing and just pretend like this will pay for itself. More money in people's pockets will stimulate the economy which increases the GDP which increases tax revenues. Just pretend it's a tax cut instead of loan forgiveness.

No it doesn't, and even if it did, it doesn't mean that couple are the ones that are going to make it up.

Tell you what. We'll do the typical conservative thing and just pretend like this will pay for itself. More money in people's pockets will stimulate the economy which increases the GDP which increases tax revenues. Just pretend it's a tax cut instead of loan forgiveness.

Pretend it's a corporate bail out.

I said "We can't all be skilled tradesmen", that doesn't mean that no one should be a skilled tradesmen.

Learn to read English amigo!

Not everyone wants to or is fit to join the military.
Where did I say everyone should be a tradesman?

You are the one who cant understand simple English

Did the thought of joining the military so unnerve you that you cant comprehend?

Make no mistake about it, this isn’t loan forgivenes, it is shifting the responsibility of paying the loans from those who signed contracts to pay them back to those who did not.

And it will go down since the Constitution is crystal clear that spending originates in Congress, not the executive branch.

Biden overstepped his authority Bigly here.

But it is entertaining to watch leftist go bat shit crazy over the inevitable ruling by the Supreme Court.

I think part of the problem is many Dems seem to be seeing this not as loan forgiveness but as a tax break for the middle class. A distorted perception to say the least.

Biden's administration should be focused on fixing the problem moving forward not retroactively throwing money at it when the same thing will just happen again in the future.

Ultimately, I see this simply as throwing a bone to Bernie voters.

Between the 2008 and 2020 covid crisis:

The banks got bailed out, the auto industry got bailed out, home mortgage owners got bailed out, states got bailed out, small businesses got bailed out, the unemployed got bailed out, the financial industry got bailed out, hospitals got bailed out, renters got bailed out (sorta)......

After all those bailouts for other Americans,

Outside of the question of when is it ever going to end, why the STOP on bailing student loan holders vs. all those other bail outs?
You want to double down on stupidity?

I guess that's the way libtards roll...

I have no problem not doing to college debt relief as long as we stop corporate debt relief.
Ok

If the government is forgiving corporate loans we should put a stop to it

But I dont think that is happening

Forum List

Back