Left agents in Russia

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It seems to me that in Russia there are left-wing agents even among the broad masses of the population. I have always been suspicious of those who denied the crimes of communism. They constantly lie that Gorbachev destroyed the USSR, although everyone knows that it was, on the contrary, the displacement of Gorbachev as a result of a coup. I have never seen anyone who died of covid. But some say that there are a lot of such people. At first, someone spreads rumors that someone died of covid, and then it turns out that it was cancer, an ulcer, or something else.

They lie that there are no faggots in Russia, although there have always been a huge number of faggots in рrisons, and active sodomists were even not considered faggots at all.

They always avoid talking about old graves, many cemeteries in Russia were destroyed during the Soviet era.

Sometimes they say that you should not delve into history.

They are trying to attribute forest culture to the steppe part of Russia. They plant a lot of trees there.
Those fucking trees block windows and houses get damp because of it, but they still plant them everywhere they can.

In short, there are a lot of strange things not from the side of propaganda, but from the side of commoners.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Until about 2005, men smoked strong tobacco, and light cigarettes were not popular. Approximately 90% of the men then smoked, but many only smoked in public, and some only when they were drunk. These were clearly fictitious smokers who were simply adjusting to the culture. Then everyone abruptly switched to light tobacco, and after 2010, about 70% of the population stopped smoking. This is clearly an unnatural process.

In addition, they began to drink a lot, including women, but they drink mostly beer.

It used to be a disgrace for a woman to drink regularly, no one did it

• Banned
It looks like they were waiting for the green light to live by their rules. And in 2010 they got the green light

• Banned
Although it is customary for them to scold the authorities, in everyday life they preach exactly those patterns that official propaganda imposes on them, such as "America is the West", "faggots in the West" and so on.

They seem to be completely unaware of their own faggots, pretending that they are not there. All Russian social networks are inundated with faggots, there is bad censorship. They all go to these networks, they watch these broadcasts and then they declare that there are no faggots in Russia.

At the time that they love - Stalin and Brezhnev communists kissed like the last fag, they sucked on the lips. It's just impossible to be such a cretins if you do not hide something, right?

• Banned
Everyone is talking about some kind of intolerance in Russia. In fact, I have never seen someone offend faggots. I only know one person who punched an aggressive fag who molested people in the face: that's me. I have never fucking seen anyone looking for faggots and punch them, insulting them or judging them. For someone to say something to their face. It doesn't exist at all.

• Banned
In Russia, the image of a paratrooper is considered an example of national courage (although this is bullshit, ordinary paratroopers cannot do anything, this is ordinary infantry with air delivery). These guys booze on their holiday and bathe in fountains, often arrange drunken brawls.

In short, they must maintain their masculine image and be "against faggots."

There is a video on YouTube where a crowd of paratroopers on the Day of paratroopers was provoked by one fag, and they even dared not to slap him or kick him in the ass. They only "talked". They was afraid that police punish them.
At least that's how they justified their inaction.

Last edited:
  • Banned
In general, I can say for sure that the stereotypes of the Russian character contrast sharply with reality. What they say about the Russians may have been true for the gangster times of the 90s. Modern Russians are very peaceful, most often timid, young people avoid fights, they have good arithmetic skills and plan the family budget, follow discounts and promotions in supermarkets, love electronic devices, mobile smartphones and constantly use social networks, including people over 40 Almost no one goes in for strength sports, except for bodybuilding, people over 40 believe that traumatic sports are not for them. Sometimes they go jogging.

• Banned
In general, only a few are engaged in sports. Especially in the provinces. There stadiums are used for walking dogs and as playgrounds for children. The hockey rinks are empty, the obstacle courses that were built for pre-war training are in disrepair, half dismantled, and no one practices there.
You can find online broadcasts of these grounds and watch what is happening there. You will see that it is almost always empty.

Forum List

Back