Lebron just wants Black people killing Black people, the way it's supposed to be.

MarathonMike
There is no debate that Black people kill Black people.

OK. Just as there is no debate that white people kill mainly white people.

MarathonMike
If you want to delude yourself that the 320,000 Black people murdered in inner city violence were by White Supremacists driving through the hood, then by all means go ahead and believe that.

I'm not deluding myself one bit.

Are more black people killed by black people than by the police ?

Yes. You are correct. You are right. You are 100% correct.

Now are we clear on that

But guess what ?

You would have been correct 100 years ago. You would have been correct in 1910, 1920, 1930, 1940, 1950

I think you get the drift here

But would that justified the lynching and hangings from the Klan ?

No. You wouldn't have took that argument seriously 100 years ago. Nor do we take that argument seriously 100 years later. And by the way more black people were killed by the police in 2015 than were killed by the police in 1892

MarathonMike
There are people who believe with all their heart that the Earth is flat.

If I said, “This pack of wolves needs to wait until NONE of the wolves are injured before they hunt for food” would be illogical. What’s to stop the uninjured wolves from hunting for food for the pack while the injured wolves are recovering?

In one case you are talking about a single entity, in the other you are talking about a group. Black people are a group not a single monolith.

Saying, Black people need to do A before they can do B is stupid. Why can’t blk ppl do both? The sequential nature of the argument is false. You don’t have to do one BEFORE you do the other.

Blacks are individuals, and while some are addressing one problem, other’s can be addressing another.

The argument falls on its face on the grounds mere stupidity.

The black on black crime figure will always be higher that white on black. Why ? Because those are the people you live around.

You're argument is as stupid as me telling a black woman with breast cancer, not worry about it because Lung Cancer is the biggest cancer killer.

The police are held to a higher standard. Because if you have the power to kill me, then you better believe I'm gonna hold you to a higher standard.

It's the same way a teacher can't be late often for their class and then turn around and say "Well some of you are late too"

With great power comes greater responsibility, they are the rule

But I guess white people are the only people in America, that can be outraged about more than one tragedy, within their own racial group

MarathonMike
People can convince themselves of anything if they want to close their minds to facts.

And how does a black person killing another black person affect white people ?

Last edited:
And one more thing MarathonMike you have all this "Black kill blacks more than whites kill blacks" when a black person is killed by white person. Right ?

But it's just as true that white kill whites more than blacks kills whites" Right

But let's see how you react when a white person is killed by black person ?

What did you write ? Did you "Well white people kill more whites than blacks kills whites"

Erm. Nope.

177640498_494782408543757_375256663936355732_n.jpg

O I see. Now a white women has been killed by a black man. You're singing a different tune now ? There's no "Whites kill more whites than blacks" Now it's cold blooded murder now.

Why not focus on the sicko's in your own race ?

155307787_460946728593992_8997601399269343817_n.jpg

And now you post trying to gain sympathy for your poor white wife who to be fair is having to go through traumatizing experience of getting emails telling her to not pratice racism.

I think this should be filed under "white people problems"

whitepeopleproblems.jpg

31fac688c3cd32d1940354ca3134274e--showers-true-stories.jpg

It is the height of stupidity to equate cops killing Black people with Black on Black crime. I cant tell if these clowns are just baiting or they really are that fucking stupid.

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
Booker T Washington

It is the height of stupidity to equate cops killing Black people with Black on Black crime. I cant tell if these clowns are just baiting or they really are that fucking stupid.

What makes one worse than the other?

That is cogent response. You dont set agenda. I know exactly how you think. Let me explain. What you want to do is move the debate from what whites do (Cops killing unarmed black people) to what you think blacks do (black people killing lack people). At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at white themselves. White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.
But Black people do not do that because they are so smart and just, although they claim to get the short end of the stick somehow they are smarter than white people, but white racism prevails???

Making up excuses is way easier. If you can blame blacks then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Case closed!
And you don't think Blacks are doing the same thing??? You think Blacks are above that???
That is what the term, "systemic racism," does for you.

So in the end, to go down your logic (And as I say I know exactly how you think)
How did you get so clairvoyant? You are oppressed!!!

we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.
Aren't Black people explaining to us about white privilege, white supremacy, and systemic racism - that is what we are arguing about, isn't it???
What do you mean very little is being said about what is wrong with white racism built into society???

If it is built in, then the only way to correct it is to reorganize the government, because government guides society. The government is fucked up - white people are arguing with white people because the political chaos at the top trickles down and causes the social chaos. The Black chaos is collateral fallout, but your brilliant asses cannot see that because all you know to investigate is racism.

Last edited:
And one more thing MarathonMike you have all this "Black kill blacks more than whites kill blacks" when a black person is killed by white person. Right ?

But it's just as true that white kill whites more than blacks kills whites" Right

What did you write ? Did you "Well white people kill more whites than blacks kills whites"

Erm. Nope.

177640498_494782408543757_375256663936355732_n.jpg

O I see. Now a white women has been killed by a black man. You're singing a different tune now ? There's no "Whites kill more whites than blacks" Now it's cold blooded murder now.

Why not focus on the sicko's in your own race ?

155307787_460946728593992_8997601399269343817_n.jpg

And now you post trying to gain sympathy for your poor white wife who to be fair is having to go through traumatizing experience of getting emails telling her to not pratice racism.

I think this should be filed under "white people problems"

whitepeopleproblems.jpg

31fac688c3cd32d1940354ca3134274e--showers-true-stories.jpg
You're such a hypocrite. You're exactly the kind of person Booker T Washington was talking about. Race hustler.

This is why Lebron built a state of the art school in the hood and pays for all the kids attenting it. Shut your racist punk ass up about LeBron and concern yourself white whites killing children.
Maybe you should "attent" school there.

Any questions about just how dumb all these "woke" communist are?

Last edited:
And one more thing @MarathonMike you have all this "Black kill blacks more than whites kill blacks" when a black person is killed by white person. Right ?

The Inner City is a factory for misery, despair and violent death. It is fueled primarily by the illegal drug trade. As long as people like you ignore that fact and point fingers at the Cops and White people or distract yourself with useless statistics such as 'which Race kills more per capita', that will never change. In fact it is going to get worse because the good people of the inner cities are getting less police protection and will have to defend themselves with guns against the criminal elements.

But like I said Paul, keep on believing that it's all about the Boogaloo boys riding through the 'hood flying their Confederate Flag and capping Black people in their yards. You have to wonder why there are never any witnesses. I guess the people in the 'hood want to protect the White Supremacists?

MarathonMike
It is fueled primarily by the illegal drug trade

And all the drugs are controlled by whites and non blacks and the police themselves deal and plant drugs on blacks.

Another thing is. While your worrying about black people. You need to be focusing on the Asians who are really fkin up your people.

So much for the model minority eh ?

Meth, heroin and Fentanyl (drugs that black people rarely use or sell) flodding your people that's why all over the USA white people are drugged out on meth like this
Dp6c_LAWoAALdPE.jpg

Dp6dNhMXcAI-8dN.jpg

Dp6dIFtX4AAzKLb.jpg

BUT THEY ARE WHITE

So they have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles they discard on the ground.

I know in Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. White changed possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

You see when it’s a white problem .....it's a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell
upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27-png.244431

upload_2019-2-6_16-29-51-png.244434

Wonder if he's ever spoken on the CIA's trade of Cocaine 4 Weapons in Nicaragua '90's ? Or Nixon's overt racist drug war that he co-opted ?

In fact they go so soft on white drug users that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them
upload_2019-2-6_16-34-4-png.244436

Look at the story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir). You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

upload_2019-2-6_16-38-38-png.244437

Drugs don't sick with black folk. Heroin ended in the 60s. Coke the 70s. Crack the 80s. The only thing left is weed. But when Black folks put that down watch "them" make Newport illegal to smoke.

MarathonMike
But like I said Paul, keep on believing that it's all about the Boogaloo boys riding through the 'hood flying their Confederate Flag and capping Black people in their yards. You have to wonder why there are never any witnesses. I guess the people in the 'hood want to protect the White Supremacists?

Nope. There are black criminals but understand this.

I'm not gonna apologize for some black crackhead robber - killer. That's got nothing to do with me. Shit !! I don't wanna be robbed either.

I just understand that crime is just gonna happen. There is no race of people that is crime free. We don't commit crime no more than anyone else we just get over reported. You sort the economics. You sort the crime. Simple. Crime is just gonna happen in any capitalist society. Get over it.

But black people are the only race that is supposed to apologize for their criminal class.

We don't have organized crime in blk society

Asian people don't apologize for the Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza.

Latino's don't apologize for the Latin american drug cartels and criminal organizations like La Eme.

White people don't apologize for the Russian mafia gangs like Vory V Zakone brotherhood

White people don't apologize for italian organized crime (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia, Calbrian Ndragheta and Puglian Sacra, US Cosa Nostra)

These groups form a underworld of violent crime that beats any blk street gangs in power, prestige and money.

These crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

You don'tunderstand the economics of this real big crime.

There are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA. It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

But white people don't apologize for that ?

Then, there are the Wall street jugglers who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average white Americans are in the deep shit, loose their homes, insurances etc. They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gangabanger.

Not that I say that street crime is nothing. It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

But yet you up here crying because the odd blk person who commits a crime

giphy.gif

And the funny part is. You don't give a sh*t. You don't care if black person is killed by another blk person. What are you talking about ?

Last edited:
MarathonMike
It is fueled primarily by the illegal drug trade

And all the drugs are controlled by whites and non blacks and the police themselves deal and plant drugs on blacks.

Another thing is. While your worrying about black people. You need to be focusing on the Asians who are really fkin up your people.

So much for the model minority eh ?

Meth, heroin and Fentanyl (drugs that black people rarely use or sell) flodding your people that's why all over the USA white people are drugged out on meth like this
Dp6c_LAWoAALdPE.jpg

Dp6dNhMXcAI-8dN.jpg

Dp6dIFtX4AAzKLb.jpg

BUT THEY ARE WHITE

So they have programs giving them clean needles and a program to pick up the needles they discard on the ground.

I know in Waco which has been a hotbed for crystal meth use. White changed possession of meth from felony to misdemeanor.

You see when it’s a white problem .....it's a problem. They don’t want the little white Timmys of the world to hit that cell
upload_2019-2-6_16-25-27-png.244431

upload_2019-2-6_16-29-51-png.244434

Wonder if he's ever spoken on the CIA's trade of Cocaine 4 Weapons in Nicaragua '90's ? Or Nixon's overt racist drug war that he co-opted ?

In fact they go so soft on white drug users that Miami police say they’ll offer opioid addicts rehab instead of arresting them
upload_2019-2-6_16-34-4-png.244436

Look at the story of the dead opiod addict last year (Maddie Linsenmeir). You would think she was getting to be buried in Arlington with all this press around her death.

upload_2019-2-6_16-38-38-png.244437

Drugs don't sick with black folk. Heroin ended in the 60s. Coke the 70s. Crack the 80s. The only thing left is weed. But when Black folks put that down watch "them" make Newport illegal to smoke.

MarathonMike

Nope. There are black criminals but understand this.

I'm not gonna apologize for some black crackhead robber - killer. That's got nothing to do with me. Shit !! I don't wanna be robbed either.

I just understand that crime is just gonna happen. There is no race of people that is crime free. We don't commit crime no more than anyone else we just get over reported. You sort the economics. You sort the crime. Simple. Crime is just gonna happen in any capitalist society. Get over it.

But black people are the only race that is supposed to apologize for their criminal class.

We don't have organized crime in blk society

Asian people don't apologize for the Chinese triads and Japanese Yakuza.

Latino's don't apologize for the Latin american drug cartels and criminal organizations like La Eme.

White people don't apologize for the Russian mafia gangs like Vory V Zakone brotherhood

White people don't apologize for italian organized crime (Napolitan Camorra, Sicilian Cosa Nostra Mafia, Calbrian Ndragheta and Puglian Sacra, US Cosa Nostra)

These groups form a underworld of violent crime that beats any blk street gangs in power, prestige and money.

These crime groups are responsible for the flow of drugs into USA and Europe. They are also players in the financial fraud scene. They smuggle weapons and supply the street criminals with weapons and drugs. And of course, they are the ones who operate together with corrupt officials and politicians. This is why you don't see them in crime stats.

You don'tunderstand the economics of this real big crime.

There are no funds in the black ghetto areas which could pay up the tons of drugs they import annually into USA. It is the huge white middle and upper classes that consume casually the majority of the narcotics. They have the capital for it. That is the economical fact. This is good to remember. The same goes for Europe too.

But white people don't apologize for that ?

Then, there are the Wall street jugglers who are also criminals and who are the main reason why the average white Americans are in the deep shit, loose their homes, insurances etc. They affect to the security of the white middle class many many times more than any black street mugger or dope smoking gangabanger.

Not that I say that street crime is nothing. It has to be taken seriously too, but one has to remember the causes of it. Also one has to remember that black street gangs can not operate openly in the suburbia where as the white organized criminals live there in peace.

But yet you up here crying because the odd blk person who commits a crime

giphy.gif

And the funny part is. You don't give a sh*t. You don't care if black person is killed by another blk person. What are you talking about ?

You see ....

You are proving to be the racist communist dumbass you are .... or even worse you know you are posting LIES and communist propaganda to intentionally unfairly and unrealistically blame others for YOUR OWN RACISM !!!!

You racist are NOT fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back