The Racial lectures and meetings are coming thick and fast.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
My poor wife is being inundated with Racial emails from the University and the hospital she works at. Here are a few samples from the new wave of Racial purification. "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE. IT'S OK TO BE WHITE BUT...."
"Racism is now understood as an unconscious bias"..... "Racism is a Developmental Issue that must be addressed".

I keep telling her to just retire but she wants to hang in there. She is getting more frustrated because she already has way too much to do without having to attend meetings on this bullshit.

I have decided that since they’ve fucking decided that we are all racists except for them of course we should just set out and accept that that’s the way it is. I don’t give a shit. They can stick their cries of racisim right up their asses . Fuck em.

Here are a few samples from the new wave of Racial purification. "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE. IT'S OK TO BE WHITE BUT...."
"Racism is now understood as an unconscious bias"..... "Racism is a Developmental Issue that must be addressed".
Dox them
Give the complete message and their email address - I'll give them the only solution to the problem.

The Racial lectures and meetings are coming thick and fast
My poor wife is being inundated with Racial emails from the University and the hospital she works at. Here are a few samples from the new wave of Racial purification. "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE. IT'S OK TO BE WHITE BUT...."
I like my racism like I like my women: THICK AND FAST.
Seriously, gotta fight back. I call bullshit wherever that crap is shoved in my face. I can see the mad liberal rush now to address racism everywhere it is and ISN'T. Frankly, I'm tired of getting notices from companies and service I do business with telling me their "position on race or racial equality" when their service HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. AS if they are going to tell me they are against it (equality)?

Frankly, it offends me, and I don't give a damn about their position. behind it all is a subliminal message of guilt, liability and blame. Blame yourself, assholes, I don't practice any racism in MY life needing analyzed nor addressed, just because I was born caucasian.

Seriously, gotta fight back. I call bullshit wherever that crap is shoved in my face. I can see the mad liberal rush now to address racism everywhere it is and ISN'T. Frankly, I'm tired of getting notices from companies and service I do business with telling me their "position on race or racial equality" when their service HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. AS if they are going to tell me they are against it (equality)?

Frankly, it offends me, and I don't give a damn about their position. behind it all is a subliminal message of guilt, liability and blame. Blame yourself, assholes, I don't practice any racism in MY life needing analyzed nor addressed, just because I was born caucasian.
Yep, what's really cool about the re-definition of Racism is that it now includes your unconscious mind or the fact you aren't actively combating Racism. In other words not doing stuff is Racist too.

What do you expect when the Speaker of the House makes a fool of herself by kneeling in contrition.
Contrition for what?

If anyone should kneel in contrition, it should be the folks who are looting, rioting, toppling statues, and murdering. Thanks to the media, those folks are designated as "victims."

What do you expect when the Speaker of the House makes a fool of herself by kneeling in contrition.
Contrition for what?

If anyone should kneel in contrition, it should be the folks who are looting, rioting, toppling statues, and murdering. Thanks to the media, those folks are designated as "victims."
They are assholes. And since those assholes hate America so much they should be expelled.

Yep, what's really cool about the re-definition of Racism is that it now includes your unconscious mind or the fact you aren't actively combating Racism. In other words not doing stuff is Racist too.
EXACTLY. Nothing pisses me off more. While many Blacks practice OVERT racism (there is no denying it) then it gets rationalized or a free pass, now I'm a racist if I don't DECLARE my hate of racism, put a SIGN in my front yard declaring "Down With Police Brutality," confess my evil white privilege and announce my 23-step plan to expunge it from my subliminal soul complete with daily floggings?

Your attitudes of resistance indicate the need for intensive diversity and sensitivity training. Maybe you should all revisit the activity logs of IM2 and MarcATL.

You are all a bunch of racists

Forum List

Back