How racism punishes all of us

Life is about opportunity. The greatest artists musicians and scientists were never seen because they were working on plantations. The world is poorer.

Where do you think The Blues comes from?

What else have we lost ? Racists like to make lists of white "achievements". That in itself perpetuates racist attitudes. And its bollox.

Life is about opportunity. The greatest artists musicians and scientists were never seen because they were working on plantations. The world is poorer.

What else have we lost ? Racists like to make lists of white "achievements". That in itself perpetuates racist attitudes. And its bollox.
So, make a list of black "achievements". I'll get you started:

You are speculating you do not know if the greatest artists that would have ever been were slaves.

I'm sure there were some but as to the extent of talent you are just speaking of what never was.

There are millions upon millions of very talented people that will die unknown even today.

May I ask you do you believe White Society is the only Society that ever owned Slaves and if so you can understand why your thread was attacked, right?

Slavery has been used since the dawn of humanity and is still used in the World, so why are you just focused on the sins of White Society and before you proclaiming you’re not just note you have mentioned Whites and Plantations, so you have made it clear in my view that the only Slavery you believed happened was to African Blacks and you ignore the thousands of years of Slavery that happened and still exist!

Ive reported most of the the posts on this thread. It isnt about me, its about racism stifling opportunity for people and the effects that has on society.

None of you have anything coherent to say let alone intelligent.
I would hope that somebody will take some action on this.
Most of the slave owners in America were English

The Dutch, Spanish, French and English along with Italians and Portuguese were big time slave traders during the time of the African Slave Trade...

Today biggest Slave Traders come from China, Russia, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia and Turkey and they deal in Sex Slaves to Work slaves and run Human Trafficking Cartels around the World including here in the States, but you will never see Tommy or those like Tommy ever admit it!

1 President Obama. Achieved more than you or I ever will, and we didn't have the obstacles being black in America presented him with.
2 Mohammed Ali. He was the greatest.
3 Dr. Martin Luther King JNR. Led his people like Moses out of white-imposed segregation.
4 Jesse Owen and every black US Olympic world champion since far outnumbers the whities.
5 Otis Redding. World's greatest singer. And he qualified to fly a plane - can you?

There is NO DOUBT that the World has missed out on the possible contributions of billions of people - exactly half of them female - who, for one reason or another did not have the opportunity or the exposure to bestow their talents (or potential talents) on the rest of the world.

But racism is only one factor, and it's not even the biggest one. Gender prejudice has affected at least half of the world's population throughout history. And poverty outdoes racism by a country mile - and continues to do so today. Then you have the factor of ethnic biases and subjugation. How many populations around the world are kept under the thumb of others simply because of an unequal power structure? Is there a Mozart among the Uighurs? An Einstein among the Tutsi? We'll never know.

It is a disgusting trait among today's Leftists to want to condemn the most productive, prolific group of people in the history of the world - Western European Males - for the shallow reason that it makes them feel better about themselves, losers that they are. What Leftist every produced anything of value?

1 President Obama. Achieved more than you or I ever will, and we didn't have the obstacles being black in America presented him with.
2 Mohammed Ali. He was the greatest.
3 Dr. Martin Luther King JNR. Led his people like Moses out of white-imposed segregation.
4 Jesse Owen and every black US Olympic world champion since far outnumbers the whities.
5 Otis Redding. World's greatest singer. And he qualified to fly a plane - can you?
Sorry, I meant achievements that benefited humanity.

The banjo is also the byproduct of slaves bringing their musical knowledge with them from Africa.

Thread is back in Zone 2. If your goal is to troll and derail a thread in hopes it will be moved to Zone 4, squash that idea. We don't reward bad behavior. If you think a thread doesn't belong here and belongs in Zone 4, then report. The mod team will take a look. Discuss the topic.

Forum List

Back