Lebron just wants Black people killing Black people, the way it's supposed to be.

King James just has to keep telling us how much he hates Cops. Yes Lebron we know. Funny how he never mentions 7 year old girls being murdered in sitting in a car. But he has rivers of tears for a 16 year old thug trying to knife another girl.

Lebron is a total racist and a CCP sympathizer. I have no idea how anyone can respect the WOKE loon.

King James just has to keep telling us how much he hates Cops. Yes Lebron we know. Funny how he never mentions 7 year old girls being murdered in sitting in a car. But he has rivers of tears for a 16 year old thug trying to knife another girl.

This is why Lebron built a state of the art school in the hood and pays for all the kids attenting it. Shut your racist punk ass up about LeBron and concern yourself white whites killing children.

This is why Lebron built a state of the art school in the hood and pays for all the kids attenting it. Shut your racist punk ass up about LeBron and concern yourself white whites killing children.

And I have no doubt the school teaches WOKE propaganda and he probably used CCP money and not his own. You would have to be a nutjob parent to send your kid to one of his schools.

1619080450684.png

Shut your racist punk ass up about LeBron and concern yourself white whites killing children.
Uh... no... and you are pathetic to think you could EVER impose your worldview on others just by stealing an election. We work together or it gets burned down. There's a simple statistic you should keep in mind... 12% is NOT enough power to compel the rest of us to your will.

Calling out Black Racists does not make me a Racist. Your thinking is totally ass backwards. Why don't you care about the Black carnage that has been happening in Inner Cities since the 1960s? Are those people not real to you?

Blacks killing blacks has no implication of racism and cannot be used in the liberal argument. Therefore, the liberals ignore it.

Blacks killing blacks has no implication of racism and cannot be used in the liberal argument. Therefore, the liberals ignore it.
We all know that is true. It is incredible to me that Black people who don't live in the Inner Cities care nothing about the Black genocide going on. All they do is yell back "YABUT WHITE PEOPLE!! YABUT POLICE!! YABUT YOU'RE A RACIST!!!"

YIKES...You are wrong .

Taxpayers are paying for the school----it is just still a public school hun. James' foundation estimates that they have just $2 million for certain thing---but are vague and don't offer up hard numbers or offer any evidence. I suspect a much lower amount.

sounds like a tax shelter for write off scheme.....

mezzanine_730.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F111026497%2F88642988607%2F1%2Foriginal.20200910-053113

That is a divisive response that evades the topic. It's easy to throw a fist in my face, it's harder to write a cogent response.

YIKES...You are wrong . Taxpayers are paying for the school----it is just still a public school hun. . . sounds like a tax shelter for write off scheme.....
Besides, if it is so special, has anyone graduated that has a better idea for fixing the problems??? Or anything?

How does LeBron James get so confident that he can do this shit in a racist country???

So....it's the old "don't look over here, look over there" mantra, huh? What about the Black on Black murders?

mezzanine_730.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F111026497%2F88642988607%2F1%2Foriginal.20200910-053113

That is a divisive response that evades the topic. It's easy to throw a fist in my face, it's harder to write a cogent response.

That is cogent response. You dont set agenda. I know exactly how you think. Let me explain.

What you want to do is move the debate from what whites do (Cops killing unarmed black people) to what you think blacks do (black people killing lack people)

At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at white themselves.

White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

If you can blame blacks then you have no reason to feel guilty at all. Case closed!

So in the end, to go down your logic (And as I say I know exactly how you think) we know all about what is wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

That's pretty much how most white supremacists arguments work

What you want to do is move the debate from what whites do (Cops killing unarmed black people) to what you think blacks do (black people killing lack people)
There is no debate that Black people kill Black people. If you want to delude yourself that the 320,000 Black people murdered in inner city violence were by White Supremacists driving through the hood, then by all means go ahead and believe that. There are people who believe with all their heart that the Earth is flat. People can convince themselves of anything if they want to close their minds to facts.

Forum List

Back