Classify the race of two interesting looking old gypsy woman who like Pope Francis

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I think they are interesting because they have stereotypical gypsy features, that means seperate from both europeans, middle easterners and even southasians, BUT they have very dark skin almost black and they seem to have a weddoid and indo-melanid influence giving me still a untouchable vibe, but still also different then real 100% untouchables. Overall a real distinct gypsy look. Do you agree?

Gypsies come from Northern India, and settled for roaming around Europe. As a result, they are somewhat muddled, even though Gypsies are supposed to only marry other Gypsies. But over the centuries, like any other race, each Gypsy branch has developed their own customs, attitudes, and philosophies, as well as physical features that go along with the section of Europe or India they are from.

I think Gypsy in itself, is its own race of people.

Gypsies come from Northern India, and settled for roaming around Europe. As a result, they are somewhat muddled, even though Gypsies are supposed to only marry other Gypsies. But over the centuries, like any other race, each Gypsy branch has developed their own customs, attitudes, and philosophies, as well as physical features that go along with the section of Europe or India they are from.

I think Gypsy in itself, is its own race of people.

I fully agree.

I think they are interesting because they have stereotypical gypsy features, that means seperate from both europeans, middle easterners and even southasians, BUT they have very dark skin almost black and they seem to have a weddoid and indo-melanid influence giving me still a untouchable vibe, but still also different then real 100% untouchables. Overall a real distinct gypsy look. Do you agree?

Hopefully that gypsy didnt steal his ring. Its pretty obvious that is what she is trying to do in that picture.

Hopefully that gypsy didnt steal his ring. Its pretty obvious that is what she is trying to do in that picture.

Probably Gypsies will have their ways with you.

Forum List

Back