Lebron James, says that guns are the problem and something needs to be done with them. Oh really...Give up your armed security then Lebron.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Again, the elites are allowed to protect themselves with armed security guards, but the rest of US are supposed to give up our guns. Lebron James can Kiss my Grits, for his anti American statement.

Kind of like Gore leaving his giant SUV's running outside for hours while he's inside preaching to the choir and Kerry running around the world in his private jet telling everyone to stop burning coal except the ones actually opening up two plants a day.

None of these beliefs can be sincere, they're just convenient.

Again, the elites are allowed to protect themselves with armed security guards, but the rest of US are supposed to give up our guns. Lebron James can Kiss my Grits, for his anti American statement.
He's being paid a lot to do this.
Perhaps coercion is involved.

If the people were talking about put a Target on your back LeBron you're just another George Floyd in about less than 48 hours

I just love it when these rich people talk about gun control from behind a phalanx of guys with guns......

If LeBron had any amount of intelligence, insight and realism in his head then he would know guns are just inanimate objects.

If you want to get rid of "gun problems" then you get rid of the people who mis use them.

I'd rather live in a society with no nutballs, criminals and dopeheads with 0 gun control than the opposite.

There are like 400 million guns in America. If guns caused gun violence we would all be dead right now.

If LeBron had any amount of intelligence, insight and realism in his head then he would know guns are just inanimate objects.

If you want to get rid of "gun problems" then you get rid of the people who mis use them.

I'd rather live in a society with no nutballs, criminals and dopeheads with 0 gun control than the opposite.

There are like 400 million guns in America. If guns caused gun violence we would all be dead right now.
If you do away with all the nutballs, criminals and dopeheads you just eliminated 3/4s of the Democrap voting base.

LeBron is rich enough to have people do the thinking for him. And it's a good thing because he has better things to do with his time.

Forum List

Back