LeBron James says Elon Musk needs to address 'scary AF' surge of N-word use on Twitter

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

Oh, the horror. The scary n-word all black people call themselves? FRIGHTENING!!

People all over the world will be horrifically offended.

NOOOOOO!!!!

nhahah i don't have to lower myself to deny anything to someone like you.
That's because there is nothing to deny, black folks can spot a boot licker a mile away.

The only black folks who defend Toms like Uncle Thomas, Uncle Carson. Koonye and Coondace are other boot lickers like you.

That's because there is nothing to deny, black folks can spot a boot licker a mile away.

The only black folks who defend Toms like Uncle Thomas, Uncle Carson. Koonye and Coondace are other boot lickers like you.
Is "boot licker" supposed to offend me?

It doesn't.

I am a man. Words don't hurt me. You?

hahaha and there you go again, using those racist slurs your Plantation bosses like to use to attack African-Americans.

If I were Musk, I would tell the guy who can throw a ball through a hoop, that he has NO standing to make ANY demands about anything!

• Use of the N-word on Twitter surged nearly 500% after Musk's acquisition, per The Washington Post.
  • Responding to an Insider article, LeBron James said Musk needs to "take this very seriously."
  • In a tweet, James referred to the surge of N-word usage as "scary AF."

What a whiny loser!

But hey... Blacks can use the N word with ea other or just whomever.. So I guess what LeBron really meant was that Musk needs to get rid of any accounts by Whites that use the word N.. which of course requires that he KNOWS a tweater's race.. which requires..

I guess the person wanting a Twitter account would have to specify race.. you know, to please the pc morons..

somehow, I don't think Musk is going to comply w/ his request. Do ya think?

hahaha and there you go again, using those racist slurs your Plantation bosses like to use to attack African-Americans.
I am using the words that black folks use to describe the black folks who have sold out. Pretty sure I am not the first black person to call you that and I know I won't be the last.

Forum List

Back