Lebanese Protesters Storm Al-jazeera's Beirut Office

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Good for the Lebanese sticking up for their military.

Lebanese protesters storm al-Jazeera's Beirut office
Published September 28th, 2014 - 19:10 GMT via SyndiGate.info

6_Al_Jazeera_HQ.jpg

Lebanese activists vowed to file a lawsuit against the journalist for his remarks. (AFP/File)

A group of Lebanese activists held a protest at the offices of Al-Jazeera television station in Beirut Sunday expressing anger over comments made by a journalist against the Lebanese Army.

Carrying banners in support of the military, dozens of activists from a previously unknown group named “Omega” gathered at the offices of the television station in the Clemenceau neighborhood of Beirut, calling on TV host Faisal al-Qassem to apologize for anti-Army remarks he made over the weekend.

The protestors said they refused to vacate the Beirut offices of the Qatar-owned satellite news channel until Qassem apologized.

Lebanese protesters storm al-Jazeera s Beirut office Al Bawaba?

I have to keep reminding myself when I rarely watch Al Jazeera, that the enterprise is wholly owned by Qatar's royal family, who along with Saudi Arabia's royal family are the world's leading proponents and financiers of radical Islam's terror enterprises. We need their oil though, so we just pretend none of the aforementioned is happening.

Pretty much......No amount of mild criticism of HAMAS' official terrorist actions is going to cover over the fact that Mashaal is in business and in bed with the Qatari rulers.

I have to keep reminding myself when I rarely watch Al Jazeera, that the enterprise is wholly owned by Qatar's royal family, who along with Saudi Arabia's royal family are the world's leading proponents and financiers of radical Islam's terror enterprises. We need their oil though, so we just pretend none of the aforementioned is happening.

The world might need the arab oil, but the US does not.

What Saudi Prince Alwaleed, the Second Largest Shareholder of Fox News, Is Accused of Saying

What Saudi Prince Alwaleed the Second Largest Shareholder of Fox News Is Accused of Saying Political Blind Spot

Forum List

Back