Leave America?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Flee the United States as Fast as You Can TruthVoice

One of my friends shared this with me and said this.

"Not that we should be "fleeing America" but this is in my experience spot ON! Our courts and our justice system are a complete joke, even the UN marked us worse than Russia and China for human rights and proper justice..."

Worse than Russia and China? I am not fleeing! I will fight the good fight to ensure a good future the the next generations!

"Not that we should be "fleeing America" but this is in my experience spot ON! Our courts and our justice system are a complete joke, even the UN marked us worse than Russia and China for human rights and proper justice..."

Worse than Russia and China? I am not fleeing! I will fight the good fight to ensure a good future the the next generations!
Russia has actually become more of the kind of country that we were suppose to be now that our forefathers wanted us to be,free.where we have become the kind of country that russia was under stalin.

Watch this video - learn what is happening to our country - then ask the question again:

Russia has actually become more of the kind of country that we were suppose to be now that our forefathers wanted us to be,free.where we have become the kind of country that russia was under stalin.
Where, exactly do you little morons get this kind of utter fucking insanity from?

The UN is a joke, and has been for at least several decades now, so when the UN says America is worse than x, it is really saying 'give us more money or we will smear you in the UN again'.

The majority of nations are corrupt semi-democracies and dictatorships, and continually attack the 'west' on human rights in the so-called 'human rights council' led by the likes of Iran.

depending upon how much money you have and how you get that money handed to you, you can be a member of the "elite" in several 3rd world countries. You can retire (and live quite well) on 100k, actually, in countries like the Philippines, Uraguay, and Portugal. It doesn't matter how the "little people" get treated, if you aint one of them anymore.

Rubbish. Russia is a country with extreme nationalists and the Orthodox Church running the show. How much is the troll squad paying you in Moscow?

depending upon how much money you have and how you get that money handed to you, you can be a member of the "elite" in several 3rd world countries. You can retire (and live quite well) on 100k, actually, in countries like the Philippines, Uraguay, and Portugal. It doesn't matter how the "little people" get treated, if you aint one of them anymore.

Dont kid yourself as far as America goes.
The wife and I are in the top five percent and it doesnt mean shit if you aren't politically connected.
Which is why we're considering the middle of fucking nowhere or the Caribbean.

Forum List

Back