Leaked Podessa emails confirm Chelsea Clinton diverted over 3.1 million of Hatian relief funds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Re: - WikiLeaks
76f0ec8f-a929-4b66-8a00-036ace6f5a47.png

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2012-01-04 21:45 Subject: Re:
I learned from the best The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents.... I hope that you will speak to her and end this Once we go down this road.... ----- Original Message ----- From: John Podesta [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 05:00 PM To: Doug Band Cc: [email protected] <[email protected]>; [email protected] <[email protected]> Subject: Re: You are perfecting your skills for understatement. On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Doug Band <[email protected]> wrote: > I just received a call from a close friend of wjcs who said that cvc told one of the bush 43 kids that she is conducting an internal investigation of money within the foundation from cgi to the foundation > The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party > > I have heard more and more chatter of cvc and bari talking about lots of what is going on internally to people

Re: - WikiLeaks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well some want to just keep denying their hero little bitch Clinton isn't a criminal but evidence keeps proving most of those democratic pricks are nothing but criminals.

They still have a huge sheep following though, they must be learning how to act just like them.

Tickity tockity. Every second draws closer to the moment Hillary gets frog-marched o0ff to a jail cell.

• Banned
Chelsea Clinton needed those funds more than the Haitian people!

Oh but of course she did. I mean the poor thing was so poverty stricken she felt the need to rip off others. LOL

Golly! Wikileaks! It must be true!

Oh wait. Wikileaks is Russian propaganda mill that just makes crap up. Which is why Mindwars helps push it.

Golly! Wikileaks! It must be true!

Oh wait. Wikileaks is Russian propaganda mill that just makes crap up. Which is why Mindwars helps push it.

The contards will believe anything the Russians promote.

Former President Bill Clinton on Saturday denied accusations that his charity used donations for Haiti to pay for his daughter Chelsea's wedding to investment banker Mark Mezvinsky in 2010.

"No Clinton Foundation funds — dedicated to Haiti or otherwise —were used to pay for Chelsea's wedding," Clinton tweeted Saturday. "It's not only untrue, it's a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc."

The former President included a link to a report in The Washington Post that fact-checked the allegation, labeling it "a claim lacking any evidence."
The allegation first surfaced in November of 2016, after WikiLeaks published an email exchange between a former Bill Clinton aide and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, dating to January 2012.

Bill Clinton denies accusations foundation funds paid for daughter's wedding

hi-im-chelsea-clinton-ive-been-admitted-to-several-prestigious-5124504.png

Forum List

Back