The Animalia Dimple

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is an animal-rights parable inspired by The Gods Must Be Crazy.

Cheers,

====

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) knew that his old mutant beast-like nemesis Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) was up to no good. Peter was working on a photojournalism piece for his newspaper the Daily Bugle about the psychological and spiritual impact of America's wildlife caused by extreme climate changes (some of which were manmade and hence unnatural). Peter had already gave an interview on The Charlie Rose Show in which he stated that his photos of animals across Americas looking desperate in the unnaturally cold winters and unnaturally hot summers signified how/why mankind was changing the spirit of Earth's flora and fauna. Rhino did not like this Bugle work one bit and intended to use global warming as a propaganda-podium to create irrational mayhem.

SPIDER-MAN: How could you be against the defense of Earth's animalia?
RHINO: I don't care for childish sentimentality, Spidey!
SPIDER-MAN: Oh, I guess then you're a 'revolutionary crusader,' eh?
RHINO: I'm merely a messenger of anarchy.
SPIDER-MAN: The flora and fauna are not benefited by mayhem, Rhino.
RHINO: I care nothing for flora, fauna, or fables --- America needs shock!
SPIDER-MAN: You're not the judge...
RHINO: We'll see...

Spider-Man used his cobweb-shooters to wrap up Rhino's face, so he was basically blind while trying to run towards him. Spider-Man spilled liquid concrete around Rhino's legs and watched it solidify, paralyzing the villain in solid concrete. Rhino was hauled off to the science institute for the research of mutants, Oscorp, where he was held under maximum-security conditions. A CNN journalist asked Spider-Man why he was so determined to make sure Rhino did not undermine the eco-consciousness and animal rights work Peter Parker was doing at the Daily Bugle, and Spider-Man coolly explained, "The exploited wildlife/animals of Earth must be defended, since they simply can not speak for themselves!"

====

marvel.jpg

Forum List

Back