Clinton aide says Foundation paid for Chelsea’s wedding, WikiLeaks emails show

Charge and try her or stfu.

We don't run the Justice Dept. moron. Obama does. Lynch and Obama have turned it into an Oxymoron.

Then I reckon it ain't illegal is it now.
You need to quit "reckoning" because the results are always hilarious.

Do something with it.
Trump is using it to win the election. After he's inaugurated he will put Clinton and her whole filthy crew in prison.

Nothing illegal about that is there. Bwa ha ha ha ha ...

What about Trump using money from his charitable foundation to buy a 20,000 portrait of himself, using it to pay for personal legal fees, and also making campaign contributions from the same fund?

hmm

3 million for a wedding vs 20 thousand for a painting...

th

There were also the legal fees (almost 200 thousand) as well as the campaign contributions that you have to add in there as well dude.

and that makes it less unbalanced?

We don't run the Justice Dept. moron. Obama does. Lynch and Obama have turned it into an Oxymoron.

Do something with it.
Trump is using it to win the election. After he's inaugurated he will put Clinton and her whole filthy crew in prison.

No there isn't, because the evidence of their criminality is massive and irrefutable. Crooks belong in prison.

Do something with it.

No there isn't, because the evidence of their criminality is massive and irrefutable. Crooks belong in prison.

The president doesn't put anyone in prison hon, look into it.

Do something with it.

Hmmm, he sure as hell does, moron He runs the justice department. In recent years he has put a number of people in prison for violating the espionage act.

Do something with it.

Hmmm, he sure as hell does, moron He runs the justice department. In recent years he has put a number of people in prison for violating the espionage act.

So you think Trump can just toss folk in prison? Man, more butt hurt in store for you pard, watch.

So you think Trump can just toss folk in prison? Man, more butt hurt in store for you pard, watch.
No, I want her to get a fair trial and then go to prison. You're delusional if you think there's a chance she's not guilty.

No, I want her to get a fair trial and then go to prison. You're delusional if you think there's a chance she's not guilty.

I think you've a ways to go my pre-ejaculatory friend.

"A ways to go" for what? To get Hillary in prison? That's true. First we have to clean Democrats out of the government Once that is done, proving she's guilty will be a snap. It's already been proven.

"A ways to go" for what? To get Hillary in prison? That's true. First we have to clean Democrats out of the government Once that is done, proving she's guilty will be a snap. It's already been proven.

Sure mac, get rid of one party and all your problems go away. Best a luck widdat.

Sure mac, get rid of one party and all your problems go away. Best a luck widdat.

The corrupt republicans will be gone too...

You're delusional son.

You're delusional son.

Not at all...

Forum List

Back