Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

The wall idea is dumb. We need to go after the employers hiring illegals. As long as there are jobs they will come, a wall will not stop them.
EVeryone who says "go after the employers" is a douche bag who wants illegal immigration to continue. The wall is a smart idea. That's why countries all over the world are building them.
They absolutely need to go after employers. I go out of my way to ensure I only hire citizens and I pay them well. My competition makes liberal use of illegals and pays them crap, which gives them an edge financially. The faces of my competitors are white pro American bullshitters, but the people doing the actual work are illegals.
They can do both. Anyone who says not to build the wall is trying to allow illegal immigration to continue.

The wall idea is dumb. We need to go after the employers hiring illegals. As long as there are jobs they will come, a wall will not stop them.
EVeryone who says "go after the employers" is a douche bag who wants illegal immigration to continue. The wall is a smart idea. That's why countries all over the world are building them.
They absolutely need to go after employers. I go out of my way to ensure I only hire citizens and I pay them well. My competition makes liberal use of illegals and pays them crap, which gives them an edge financially. The faces of my competitors are white pro American bullshitters, but the people doing the actual work are illegals.
Yeah, it sucks when assholes hire illegals to do what American workers want to do..

I work often with 35-50 ft precast concrete slabs. An entire warehouse can be erected in a day. The slabs are shipped on flatbed trucks (my specialty) in order, hoisted into place by crane and welded at steel weld points cast into the slabs.

Exactly how I built my latest warehouse. It was completed in a month. That includes water, electricity, office space etc.. Building techniques have advanced. Very efficient.

They can do both. Anyone who says not to build the wall is trying to allow illegal immigration to continue.

Nice fallacy. :blahblah:

Anyone that doesn't want to send a mission to Mars wants the human race to die off. Anyone that doesn't cheer for the Cleveland Cavaliers hates the citizens of Cleveland. Anyone that uses paper thinks that the Rain Forest of Central and South America aren't important. See how that works?

Anyone that doesn't want to send a mission to Mars wants the human race to die off. Anyone that doesn't cheer for the Cleveland Cavaliers hates the citizens of Cleveland. Anyone that uses paper thinks that the Rain Forest of Central and South America aren't important. See how that works?

It's not a fallacy. It's an observation of the character of all those who say we shouldn't build a wall. They are all douche bags who have supported a "comprehensive immigration bill" - amnesty, in other words.

...anyone who opposes the black president is a racist...
...anyone who doesn't vote for Hillary is a sexist...
...anyone who opposes illegal immigration is a racist...

It's not a fallacy. It's an observation of the character of all those who say we shouldn't build a wall. They are all douche bags who have supported a "comprehensive immigration bill" - amnesty, in other words.

A wall isn't the only answer for the immigration problem. That's the point. So the fallacy remains. It is not a clear relation of If not A then B. Take for example Fort Knox. They use ground vibration sensors outside of their fences. These would work great along the border because they would not only detect people trying to cross the border, but also would detect people trying to dig tunnels. Then drones could be used to find the people and follow them until border patrol agents caught up with them. All of which would be much cheaper than building a 2,000 mile long 50 foot wall.

A wall isn't the only answer for the immigration problem. That's the point. So the fallacy remains. It is not a clear relation of If not A then B. Take for example Fort Knox. They use ground vibration sensors outside of their fences. These would work great along the border because they would not only detect people trying to cross the border, but also would detect people trying to dig tunnels. Then drones could be used to find the people and follow them until border patrol agents caught up with them. All of which would be much cheaper than building a 2,000 mile long 50 foot wall.
Do all of it. Use all the technology. Build a wall. Go after employers in a meaningful way. Cut Federal support for sanctuary cities.

The wall is the best answer to illegal immigration. that's the bottom line. For one thing, it can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen when a new administration comes in. Any other scheme can be abolished simply by failing to enforce it.

Fort Knox has a big fence around it and plenty of soldiers guarding it. Ground sensors are useless without a wall. Your plan would disappear the minute another Obama got into office. Furthermore, a wall would still be cheaper and more effective. Your plan requires a lot of manpower. The wall reduces the amount of manpower required. Over the long term, manpower is far more expensive than infrastructure.

Of course, we all understand that you really don't want the border to be enforced. You're an open borders douche bag, so all your "solutions" are disingenuous.

The wall is the best answer to illegal immigration. that's the bottom line. For one thing, it can't be made to disappear at the stroke of a pen when a new administration comes in. Any other scheme can be abolished simply by failing to enforce it.

Fort Knox has a big fence around it and plenty of soldiers guarding it. Ground sensors are useless without a wall. Your plan would disappear the minute another Obama got into office. Furthermore, a wall would still be cheaper and more effective. Your plan requires a lot of manpower. The wall reduces the amount of manpower required. Over the long term, manpower is far more expensive than infrastructure.

Of course, we all understand that you really don't want the border to be enforced. You're an open borders douche bag, so all your "solutions" are disingenuous.

See what you do there? Because someone comes up with an alternate solution to your's, they don't believe in the same results and you attack them. Seriously, how can you expect anyone on this forum to take you seriously? You act like you have the social abilities of a 5 year old.

Yeah, Fort Knox has a fence and soldiers, but do they have a 50 foot wall!?!? Nope... and it is one of the most secure places in the world. Do you think with a 50 foot wall all of a sudden there is no need for border patrol agents? Uhhh I hate to break it to you, but they aren't going to be laying any of those guys off. And your 50 foot wall? Yeah people will continue to dig tunnels under it. Hell, unless people continue to patroll it, people can cut holes through it, or even blast it down in sections. This wall isn't going to be built out of Vibranium... it's concrete.

See what you do there? Because someone comes up with an alternate solution to your's, they don't believe in the same results and you attack them. Seriously, how can you expect anyone on this forum to take you seriously? You act like you have the social abilities of a 5 year old.

You have been an opponent of border enforcement and an amnesty supporter since you joined this forum. One thing I note is that all such douche bags oppose building the wall. It's obvious that you oppose the wall because you oppose effective enforcement of the border. Any claims that other methods are more effective is pure bullshit. Nothing would be more effective than a wall. That's why Israel and Saudi Arabia both built one.

Yeah, Fort Knox has a fence and soldiers, but do they have a 50 foot wall!?!? Nope... and it is one of the most secure places in the world. Do you think with a 50 foot wall all of a sudden there is no need for border patrol agents? Uhhh I hate to break it to you, but they aren't going to be laying any of those guys off. And your 50 foot wall? Yeah people will continue to dig tunnels under it. Hell, unless people continue to patroll it, people can cut holes through it, or even blast it down in sections. This wall isn't going to be built out of Vibranium... it's concrete.

Fort Knox is a small place within the confines of a military base swarming with soldiers, tanks and other means of defense. It doesn't need a 50 ft wall. However, our border is mostly in the middle of nowhere. A more substantial barrier is required because it will take manpower defending the wall more time to reach any attempted incursions. The wall will require less manpower than any other proposed solution that doesn't include it. That much is undeniable.

We already know the wall works because we have working examples of such a wall. Anyone attempting to make holes in the wall will be apprehended in short order. Any holes can be repaired quite cheaply. Tunnels can easily be detected.

The bottom line is that walls have worked for thousands of years. Anyone who claims they don't work is blowing hot gas out his ass.

pacific_rim_wall.jpg
I bet you didn't even like Pacific Rim.

You have been an opponent of border enforcement and an amnesty supporter since you joined this forum. One thing I note is that all such douche bags oppose building the wall. It's obvious that you oppose the wall because you oppose effective enforcement of the border. Any claims that other methods are more effective is pure bullshit. Nothing would be more effective than a wall. That's why Israel and Saudi Arabia both built one.

Fort Knox is a small place within the confines of a military base swarming with soldiers, tanks and other means of defense. It doesn't need a 50 ft wall. However, our border is mostly in the middle of nowhere. A more substantial barrier is required because it will take manpower defending the wall more time to reach any attempted incursions. The wall will require less manpower than any other proposed solution that doesn't include it. That much is undeniable.

We already know the wall works because we have working examples of such a wall. Anyone attempting to make holes in the wall will be apprehended in short order. Any holes can be repaired quite cheaply. Tunnels can easily be detected.

The bottom line is that walls have worked for thousands of years. Anyone who claims they don't work is blowing hot gas out his ass.

I have been? Prove it. Show where I have said I am against border enforcement. You can't. What I've said however is that if there are people already here, that are contributing positively to society, working, paying taxes, and so forth... there is no reason to send them back now. Hell amount of money that will be spent on this new deportation squad, the deportation centers that will need to be built, and then the cost of sending them back will be astronomical. Sending back criminals and people that are here for the purpose of just collecting government funds on the other hand, I have no problem with.

It's funny how you Trump supporters were fine and dandy with accepting Trump's proposed wall when he said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now it has come out that Trump plans on using an existing law to build the wall and use tax payer money... and you are still fine with it. You got duped and you are in denial. Funny how you think that someone building a tunnel or making damage to the wall will be found in short order... it is a 2,000 mile wall. :booze:

I have been? Prove it. Show where I have said I am against border enforcement. You can't. What I've said however is that if there are people already here, that are contributing positively to society, working, paying taxes, and so forth... there is no reason to send them back now. Hell amount of money that will be spent on this new deportation squad, the deportation centers that will need to be built, and then the cost of sending them back will be astronomical. Sending back criminals and people that are here for the purpose of just collecting government funds on the other hand, I have no problem with.

In other words, you support amnesty. All illegals are criminals. They broke the law when they crossed our border without a visa. The cost of sending them back is far cheaper than all the welfare and government services they will consume over their life times.

It's funny how you Trump supporters were fine and dandy with accepting Trump's proposed wall when he said Mexico was going to pay for it. Now it has come out that Trump plans on using an existing law to build the wall and use tax payer money... and you are still fine with it. You got duped and you are in denial. Funny how you think that someone building a tunnel or making damage to the wall will be found in short order... it is a 2,000 mile wall. :booze:

Morons like you who oppose the wall like to pretend that no one will be watching it even though you also claim it will require thousands of people to man it. How will anyone get away with damaging the wall if there are guard towers every half mile? How will they tunnel under it when there will be all kinds of ground detectors watching for exactly such tunnelling?

Israel has built a wall, and it works marvelously. It has cut the incidence of suicide bombers to almost nothing. The empirical evidence shows that you are a douche bag who opposes effective enforcement of our border.

Forum List

Back