Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad

Why am I not surprised.

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s dramatic declaration to world leaders in 2012 that Iranwas about a year away from making a nuclear bomb was contradicted by his own secret service, according to a top-secret Mossad document.....But in a secret report shared with South Africa a few weeks later, Israel’s intelligence agency concluded that Iran was “not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons”.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

Dipstick, the entire international community is in agreement that Iran is trying to make nukes. Don't give up your daytime job, of which you have non.

Show a link that in any way supports your B.S.

Why am I not surprised.

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s dramatic declaration to world leaders in 2012 that Iranwas about a year away from making a nuclear bomb was contradicted by his own secret service, according to a top-secret Mossad document.....But in a secret report shared with South Africa a few weeks later, Israel’s intelligence agency concluded that Iran was “not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons”.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

Dipstick, the entire international community is in agreement that Iran is trying to make nukes. Don't give up your daytime job, of which you have non.

One thing for sure -- there are other Middle East countries who are worried about Iran having nukes as well as Canada.

Report Arab nations deeply worried over emerging Iran nuclear deal - BCNN1 Black Christian News Network

Ottawa backs Netanyahu s fears of a nuclear Iran threat - The Globe and Mail

Now even the Washington Post is carrying the news about insiders in Iran knowing about this secret facility.

Iran running clandestine nuclear facility group says it has proof - Washington Times?

While I am neither "a convert to Islam" nor a female, what do you have against Muslims or females, in general?

Why am I not surprised.

Show a link that in any way supports your B.S.

Oh so the sanctions are because the international community is just IMAGINING that Iran is building nukes. Those truthful, honest, tolerant, peaceful RADICAL ISLAMISTS running the country would never lie, now would they?

Take a hike, chimp.

I am sure you also believed that IRAQ had WMDs. I rest my case.
Rest those two remaining brain cells, dipstick.

You think the sanctions are in place because the regime keeps getting caught red handed building secret plants and more centrifuges, exposing their nuclear ambitions?

There are many women that are against women's rights and are basically self-hating. What's your point, punk.

While I am neither "a convert to Islam" nor a female, what do you have against Muslims or females, in general?

What do think her gender is, moron?

Haniya is funny, isn't she, Roudy? Here I just posted about the women in Iran http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/opinion/columnists/rekha-basu/2015/02/25/ so I must be against women??? We certainly never saw Haniya posting about honor killings in the Muslim world committed by their male relatives so maybe she is anti-female. Meanwhile, calling someone a punk all the time sounds so masculine that I wonder if Haniya is a hermaphrodite.

You have to remember, Haniya, that I happened to see your Facebook page (along with many others) before it was quickly locked when your name was mentioned on one of the forums. Are you by chance Haniya's musical chair partner who jumped in under Haniya's screen name who said his wife comes from Spain. I don't think anyone has any problems with Muslims (as I told my Muslim neighbor recently, I don't care what anyone believes in as long as they are not out to kill me). Very silly of you to say that anyone has anything against females since in many parts of the Muslim world, the animals are treated better than the females

You or others ever saw my Facebook page, you are making things up. My Facebook page is not locked and uses my real name in full, which is nothing close to my user name here. And, this hang up you have with some woman named Haniya is truly comical, she must have put you in your place. LOL

There are many women that are against women's rights and are basically self-hating. What's your point, punk.

You mean like the lunatic women who are pro Hamas and Islamist causes that you support?

methinks you're a sock of the four sherry's that used to be on this board 24 / 7 and suddenly disappeared.

You or others ever saw my Facebook page, you are making things up. My Facebook page is not locked and uses my real name in full, which is nothing close to my user name here. And, this hang up you have with some woman named Haniya is truly comical, she must have put you in your place. LOL

Well maybe you are the guy who popped in and said his wife came from Spain who is posting this response. Strange, though, how when the name Haniya was mentioned (gotten off of Facebook with also the name of montelatici but also showed the new Muslim name), right away that Facebook page was locked. So if you guys are playing musical chairs here taking turn, no doubt the name on your Facebook page is the Arabic name you were given at birth and Haniya is the one whose name was changed when she converted.

Guys...let's get a bit back on topic here...there's plenty of room in the Flame Zone for more personal festivities.

Forum List

Back