Former American soldier joins the fight against ISIS

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
abc_brett_christian_soldier_against_isis_jc_150224_4x3_992.jpg

Brett, an American soldier who fought in Iraq, fights in a small Christian militia as he defends a peace loving people against the Islamic barbarians.
He is 28 years old. Detroit born and bred. An Army veteran. And now he is a self-described "Soldier of Christ" back in Iraq, fighting ISIS on the front lines.

"People ask me, 'Why you?' I come back and I say, 'Why not? Why just me? Where's everyone else at?" said Brett, who requested that ABC News not use his last name to protect his family back home.

"Jesus says, you know, 'What you do unto the least of them, you do unto me,'" he added. "I take that very seriously."

Why This American Soldier of Christ Is Fighting ISIS in Iraq - ABC News

Greta van Susteren interviewed an ex-American airborne infantry soldier on Fox a few nights ago, who did two combat tours in Iraq before he was discharged after his hitch, who is now a volunteer serving with the Kurds against Isis in northern Iraq. He sees fighting every day. He said there were probably 250 Americans serving as volunteer fighters in his theater in northern Iraq, but throughout the Middle East there are many more. You can't really classify them as "mercenaries" because they don't get paid. They're battling Isis from a deep sense of conviction. I wish I could remember the soldier's name. His monologue was gripping to say the least.

These few brave Americans are doing the job that the Obama regime has no interest in doing. In fact, the regime arms and funds ISIS's cousin The Syrian Rebels and won't arm the Kurds, who are the peace loving people.

Brett, an American soldier who fought in Iraq, fights in a small Christian militia as he defends a peace loving people against the Islamic barbarians.
He is 28 years old. Detroit born and bred. An Army veteran. And now he is a self-described "Soldier of Christ" back in Iraq, fighting ISIS on the front lines.

"People ask me, 'Why you?' I come back and I say, 'Why not? Why just me? Where's everyone else at?" said Brett, who requested that ABC News not use his last name to protect his family back home.

"Jesus says, you know, 'What you do unto the least of them, you do unto me,'" he added. "I take that very seriously."

I respect him a hundred times more than those posters here who sit on their duffs wanting others to go fight for them.

Greta van Susteren interviewed an ex-American airborne infantry soldier on Fox a few nights ago, who did two combat tours in Iraq before he was discharged after his hitch, who is now a volunteer serving with the Kurds against Isis in northern Iraq. He sees fighting every day. He said there were probably 250 Americans serving as volunteer fighters in his theater in northern Iraq, but throughout the Middle East there are many more. You can't really classify them as "mercenaries" because they don't get paid. They're battling Isis from a deep sense of conviction. I wish I could remember the soldier's name. His monologue was gripping to say the least.

You can't put a price on what they are doing, I think its special. Honestly if we got a few thousand Americans over there ISIS would be in trouble.

The sad truth is these Americans may get picked up at the airport when they come home, some of these Kurdish groups (The YPG) are classified as terrorists by us and the Euros SMMFH.

Yo, he has to be a Republican, You Go Boy! By the way, I served my Country in the 70`s! About the arms Obama gives the Syrian Rebels? Obama is a through and through Muslim!!!

"GTP"
:Boom2:

You can't put a price on what they are doing, I think its special. Honestly if we got a few thousand Americans over there ISIS would be in trouble.

I don't think those aiding the kurds will be in trouble in the USA-----kurds are called
terrorists because they do some stuff over there----in kurdiville------against their oppressors-------in Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran-----------they are not likely to blow up anything in the USA

I don't think those aiding the kurds will be in trouble in the USA-----kurds are called
terrorists because they do some stuff over there----in kurdiville------against their oppressors-------in Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran-----------they are not likely to blow up anything in the USA

I agree 100% they are not terrorists thats ridiculous, if anything its the Turks pushing for them to have that label smh.

I respect him a hundred times more than those posters here who sit on their duffs wanting others to go fight for them.

Mmmhmm. And how much more do you respect him than Obama?

Forum List

Back