Leading Climate Scientist, Dr Peiser, "we Should All Be Relieved That It Isn’t Such A Big Problem A

Really? hahahahhahahahahhahhaaha what LoSiNg you exhibit!!!!!!
^^^ Another for my ignore list. They are piling up, sort of like piles of...

Typical move by the modern lefty.......when your shit is getting pwned, throw in the towel and whine like hell. Happens to me perosn to person with these meatheads for the past 30 years.........fold like a cheap wallet.....walk away from the debate, "OMG......I cant even deal with your righties"

Translation?

Ive just gotten my clock cleaned and now my head is exploding!@!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The gayest thing I see on these forums are these chessedick limpwristers putting people on "ignore".

They'd last maybe a week in my field of work.........:2up:

Really? hahahahhahahahahhahhaaha what LoSiNg you exhibit!!!!!!
^^^ Another for my ignore list. They are piling up, sort of like piles of...

Typical move by the modern lefty.......when your shit is getting pwned, throw in the towel and whine like hell. Happens to me perosn to person with these meatheads for the past 30 years.........fold like a cheap wallet.....walk away from the debate, "OMG......I cant even deal with your righties"

Translation?

Ive just gotten my clock cleaned and now my head is exploding!@!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The gayest thing I see on these forums are these chessedick limpwristers putting people on "ignore".

They'd last maybe a week in my field of work.........:2up:
I'm honored that I got in his kitchen so much that he just gave up. That's WiNNiNg for me.

Skook, why can't you ever talk about the science?

Oh, that's right. You suck balls at the science, and all the science says you're a dishonest cultist.

Sucks to be you. How do you put up with everyone laughing so hard at you? Do you drink heavily, as your posting habits suggest? Are in you just in denial? Or do you simply accept the humiliation as a price to paid for the greater good of your cult?

Seems like this guy has expertise in catastropic social reactions, which does apply to the Global Warming issue. After all, you Faithers claim the end of the world as we know it. Social science is a science and as such has to follow sientific method. They can't manipulate data or claim a valid theory without accurate models being proven. Pretty easy to see how real scientists would find Climate scientists a sham. THis brings us back to the, provide a link to an experiment that shows what 120 PPM of CO2 can do to the climate request...

We've given those links many time, and Frank always ignores them. Nobody caters to his lies any more, so we won't cater to you lying in the same way.

By the way, you need to understand that you being a brainwashed cultist has no bearing at all on the validity of the science. Almost no denier gets that. People who do understand that the universe doesn't revolve around them just don't get sucked into the denier cult.

Last edited:

Oh, that's right. You suck balls at the science, and all the science says you're a dishonest cultist.

Sucks to be you. How do you put up with everyone laughing so hard at you? Do you drink heavily, as your posting habits suggest? Are in you just in denial? Or do you simply accept the humiliation as a price to paid for the greater good of your cult?
There you go again discussing drinking. Hmmm... since that statement appears on your posts most frequently, I will assume you are the one on here who is doing the consuming.

Not my thing s0n.......and indeed I do blow at science. But my only concern is that my "cult" keeps winning. The AGW crusaders still.......for the billions of science posts on the internet..........have had virtually zero impact on the real world. So really s0n........besides hobby-like banter, whats the point?

Heres the analogy s0n because evidently it needs to be put into context for you.......

People who are vegans deeply believe that their way of eating is superior and they advocate like hell to everybody around them. Maybe they are 100% correct.......but in the real world, they are indeed a distinct minority. Few people care as McDonalds continues to serve billions. A vegan, thinking like an AGW crusader, would consider a non-vegan a "cult" member. McDonalds is the highlight banner which indicts the vegan as a fucking nut. In the real world, the vegan is looked at as being just a bit odd.

Now......if "climate science" and its attendant doom predictions were having any impact in the real world, green energy wouldn't be as much of a joke as it is in 2014 ( solar provides 0.2% of American energy ). So really.......nobody is caring about the science.......anybody with half a brain can figure that out. But not the AGW nutter.........

"Cults" have virtually zero impact in the real world. To anybody with even the IQ of a small soap dish, they can clearly see that if skeptics really were a cult, green energy would be far more entrenched in American life than it is. Its a speck on the energy grid ( 3% total ). And skeptics are the "cult"???:coffee::coffee::coffee:

So yes......discussing climate science is a hobby that bores the shit out of me and evidently a gigantic majority of Americans.

s0n......its just that your head explodes when I post up the reality of the situation.........look around s0n.......you have 3 or 4 AGW obsessed assholes standing with you. There are thousands of USMB members. That makes you a cult asshole.:clap2::rock::rock::rock:

Its all about the real world s0n!!!

I think what confuses poor skook so much is that he sees the laughter being directed at him dying down, so he assumes it means he's making sense, as opposed to it meaning he's become too irrelevant to even laugh at.

I think what confuses poor skook so much is that he sees the laughter being directed at him dying down, so he assumes it means he's making sense, as opposed to it meaning he's become too irrelevant to even laugh at.

but board members see this: another irrelevant post

They see shit like I posted up in POST #56 and dive for cover = convenient ignoring of the profound reality!!

I have 2 or 3 people laughing at me on this forum........but about 15 regular board members splitting their sides laughing with me!!!

They are >>>

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/DOMINATION-3.jpg.html][/URL]

They have put together the most dominant and epic thread this forum has ever seen..........by faaaaaaaaar!!!! Over 100,000 views and heading for 4,000 posts. >>>>>>

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back