Lawyers mock Trump: 'Too busy to be honest' about Trump U

The judge belongs to Mexican equivalent of KKK.

Surely there was no bias.

There is no "Mexican equivalent of KKK". No hooded bands of Mexicans have ever roamed the country burning crosses and hanging Gringos. The KKK have other white Christian equivalents, like Hitler's Brownshirts, the South American death squads in the 1970's, the East German Stassi, but not a Latino lawyers' networking group in California.

And you're an idiot to believe such an obvious lie.

There is no "Mexican equivalent of KKK". No hooded bands of Mexicans have ever roamed the country burning crosses and hanging Gringos. The KKK have other white Christian equivalents, like Hitler's Brownshirts, the South American death squads in the 1970's, the East German Stassi, but not a Latino lawyers' networking group in California.

The KKK hasn't done that for ages either. The organization is at least as bad as KKK, have you seen the Trump protests? They beat up people with their mexican flags.

I don't think BLM is christian.

The KKK hasn't done that for ages either. The organization is at least as bad as KKK, have you seen the Trump protests? They beat up people with their mexican flags.

The organization is the Mexican equivalent of the American Bar Association. Hardly a radical racist organization. Their focus is mentoring and networking for Latinos and improving education for all Californians.

Fact check man!!!

No, I've just seen his speeches. Unfortunately Trump is getting the results he wanted. It's going to backfire on him as sane voters and party officials refuse to endorse his extremist racist rhetoric.

officials refuse to endorse his extremist racist rhetoric.

I love it when idiots self-identify.

Bilking people out of tens of thousands of dollars and calling it "puffery" is orders of magnitude different from putting out a clearly ordinary vodka and charging a premium price, just because it has the Trump name on it. Branding has a long and storied history in American business, but with Trump U Lyin' Don moved into Scientology-type scam territory.
Universities made bilking students out of their money, backed by mother government, a cottage industry. This is selective outrage. THAT is what's political about it.

Blah blah blah "Everyone does it, it's okay if Trump does, OHMIGOD LOOK AT THIS OTHER PERSON! ANY OTHER PERSON!"

I'm sure you'd love to airily wave this all off as "just how it's done", but the fact of the matter is, universities DON'T engage in the behaviors that Trump U is being sued for. That's WHY there are specific provisions in the law under which Trump U can be sued: because it's not allowed. If a REAL university (you know, an accredited one that's actually allowed to call itself a university without being accused by the state Department of Education of committing fraud just in its name) were to engage in these behaviors, it would be in the same position Trump U is.
I don't know the particulars of the case. All I've seen so far is guilt until proven innocent by lefties, and apparently you. My point was the selective outrage, people can and do go to universities, spend a bundle, deeply in debt for many years and with nothing practical to use. Trump U sounds more like a trade school to me.

Come back with some facts instead of lashing out at me for being the representative of all things evil in your mind.

I don't assume he's guilty. I'm actually looking at the available evidence so far, which is pretty negative. Mostly, I've been talking about how YOU act, not about Trump.

There's nothing "selective" about the outrage. For the most part, universities give you exactly what you pay for. Is it ridiculously expensive? Sometimes. Is it fraud? No.
Universities give you exactly what you pay for? Feel free to believe that. I honestly don't give a fuck about how you feel about me.

Well, I have already invited you to detail for us what your university promised you and didn't deliver, and all you did was default to "Trump did nothing wrong!"

So I can only assume that you know I'm right, and you're too chickenshit to admit it.

Universities made bilking students out of their money, backed by mother government, a cottage industry. This is selective outrage. THAT is what's political about it.

Blah blah blah "Everyone does it, it's okay if Trump does, OHMIGOD LOOK AT THIS OTHER PERSON! ANY OTHER PERSON!"

I'm sure you'd love to airily wave this all off as "just how it's done", but the fact of the matter is, universities DON'T engage in the behaviors that Trump U is being sued for. That's WHY there are specific provisions in the law under which Trump U can be sued: because it's not allowed. If a REAL university (you know, an accredited one that's actually allowed to call itself a university without being accused by the state Department of Education of committing fraud just in its name) were to engage in these behaviors, it would be in the same position Trump U is.
I don't know the particulars of the case. All I've seen so far is guilt until proven innocent by lefties, and apparently you. My point was the selective outrage, people can and do go to universities, spend a bundle, deeply in debt for many years and with nothing practical to use. Trump U sounds more like a trade school to me.

Come back with some facts instead of lashing out at me for being the representative of all things evil in your mind.

I don't assume he's guilty. I'm actually looking at the available evidence so far, which is pretty negative. Mostly, I've been talking about how YOU act, not about Trump.

There's nothing "selective" about the outrage. For the most part, universities give you exactly what you pay for. Is it ridiculously expensive? Sometimes. Is it fraud? No.
Universities give you exactly what you pay for? Feel free to believe that. I honestly don't give a fuck about how you feel about me.

Well, I have already invited you to detail for us what your university promised you and didn't deliver, and all you did was default to "Trump did nothing wrong!"

So I can only assume that you know I'm right, and you're too chickenshit to admit it.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Trump did something to your brain.

You've become mentally unhinged. There's a lot of politically correct left wing bullshit in colleges, it has nothing to do with Trump. Get some help. I don't know the details of Trump U so haven't made your claim. You've been reduced to lies and smears.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Trump did something to your brain.

I'm not the one who suddenly started arguing like a liberal, and congratulating myself on how "brilliant" I am for it . . . like a liberal.

Someday, when the haze of the Trumpette Cult clears from your brain, you're going to look back on the shit you've posted while worshiping him and be too ashamed of yourself to want to live. You know how I know? Because I'm going to be right here when you try to pretend that you weren't one of his fanboys, rubbing your pathetic, hypocritical nose in them over and over.

Or, you know, maybe you'll never wake up and you'll just outright embrace your liberal tendencies and become a Democrat. Might as well, since you are one in all but name now.

You've become mentally unhinged. There's a lot of politically correct left wing bullshit in colleges, it has nothing to do with Trump. Get some help. I don't know the details of Trump U so haven't made your claim. You've been reduced to lies and smears.

Oh, OOOOOkay. So we weren't ever talking about whether or not colleges defraud people by making promises they don't keep, even though that's what you've been saying for pages now. All this time, we were REALLY talking about whether or not colleges are bastions of liberalism . . . even though that hasn't actually been mentioned once before now.

Because everyone knows that the argument is whatever the liberal in question wants it be at the moment, and everything that went before becomes irrelevant at the point the liberal in question decides to forget it happened. I should have expected that tactic from you now that you've come out of the liberal closet, Hillary.

Too bad for you that I won't lose my memory for you any more than I will for any of the out-and-proud leftists around here. The goalposts are right where they were before, and you are, as all Trumpette leftist-lite twits are, an epic fucking fail.

Forum List

Back