Begging shoe salesman loses again.

Leaning especially hard into well-worn racial stereotypes, Fox News pundit Raymond Arroyo this week insisted Black Americans will support Donald Trump in this presidential election because “they love sneakers.”

This is how far they've gone.

What's next, bust out the watermelons and fried chicken?!?!?

Watch as Brother Lucas breaks down what this is all about....

Don't actually need the sneakers because Biden has already been hemorrhaging black votes.

Poor retarded commie, feel free to prove me wrong. If you have enough intelligence to do so.

OK
Here you go idiot.
You're proven wrong.
Maybe you'd look less like a fool here if you would just quit trying to pass yourself off as a person who knows what the fuck he's talking about?
Now go away.

Trump’s reported $425 million in cash, however, does provide him with a significant cushion. If lenders become reluctant to engage due to the indictment, this liquid asset could sustain his ventures or be used to repay his debts,” said Boyd, adding that while an indictment might deter traditional banks, alternative lenders, such as hedge funds or insurance companies, might still be willing to lend, albeit likely at higher interest rates.

"We have a lot of cash," Trump boasted in the clip that Carroll's jurors saw last Thursday morning.

"I believe we have substantially in excess of $400 million in cash, which is a lot for a developer," Trump bragged, leaning toward the camera from his seat at a conference table.

"Developers usually don't have cash," Trump eagerly went on. "We have, I believe, 400 plus, and going up very substantially every month."

Last edited by a moderator:
OK
Here you go idiot.
You're proven wrong.
Maybe you'd look less like a fool here if you would just quit trying to pass yourself off as a person who knows what the fuck he's talking about?
Now go away.

Trump’s reported $425 million in cash, however, does provide him with a significant cushion. If lenders become reluctant to engage due to the indictment, this liquid asset could sustain his ventures or be used to repay his debts,” said Boyd, adding that while an indictment might deter traditional banks, alternative lenders, such as hedge funds or insurance companies, might still be willing to lend, albeit likely at higher interest rates.

"We have a lot of cash," Trump boasted in the clip that Carroll's jurors saw last Thursday morning.

"I believe we have substantially in excess of $400 million in cash, which is a lot for a developer," Trump bragged, leaning toward the camera from his seat at a conference table.

"Developers usually don't have cash," Trump eagerly went on. "We have, I believe, 400 plus, and going up very substantially every month."

Wow commie, I bet you got all puffed up thinking you really got me. Not only did you violate posting rules by using red text, which I reported BTW. But you also FAILED to accomplish what you think you did. The following was the challenge.
Doesn't matter the billionaire, having a half billion liquid is practically unheard of. Cash provides very little return.

400 or 425 million is not a half a billion. ROFLMFAO at the ignorant commie. You actually proved my point, still laughing.

Wow commie, I bet you got all puffed up thinking you really got me. Not only did you violate posting rules by using red text, which I reported BTW. But you also FAILED to accomplish what you think you did. The following was the challenge.

400 or 425 million is not a half a billion. ROFLMFAO at the ignorant commie. You actually proved my point, still laughing.

You lost.

Forum List

Back