Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon by Trump if he cleared Russia

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

Nothing he has said has been proven false. Quite unlike those who want to continue to prosecute him.
Actually much of it has.

Nothing Assange says can be taken on his word, but if he has solid evidence to back it up there is enough here for another Abuse of Power article of impeachment or at least a major scandal (aka just another day for Trump) that puts Trump playing footsie with Putin into a renewed focus.

Nothing he has said has been proven false. Quite unlike those who want to continue to prosecute him.
Actually much of it has.

Actually it hasn't or you would have backed up what you said.

well expect news, both men dirty as the hell in vovka putler´s crap
upload_2020-2-19_21-7-28.jpeg

putintoon01.jpg

"BBC: Julian Assange: Trump 'offered pardon for Russia denial'
A witness in Julian Assange's extradition hearing will claim President Donald Trump offered the Wikileaks founder a pardon if he said Russia was not involved in leaking emails during the US election.

Assange's barrister revealed the claim at Westminster Magistrates' Court ahead of an extradition hearing next week.

District Judge Vanessa Baraitser ruled the witness's evidence admissible.

The White House said the claim is "a complete fabrication and a total lie".

Assange is facing extradition to the US on 18 charges over leaked diplomatic cables.

He faces up to 175 years in prison if found guilty.

His barrister, Edward Fitzgerald QC, told the court there was evidence alleging that former US Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher made the pardon offer.

Mr Rohrabacher visited the Ecuadorian embassy in August 2017, where Mr Assange was staying, he said." Trump 'offered Assange pardon for Russia denial'

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/02/assange-claims-he-was-promised-pardon-lie

Seems he was offered a pardon if he'd lie about Russia being involved in the wikileaks email hacks

Trumpers fell back on those denials time and again...under the bus HE goes...
Explain to me why MUELLER refused to interview Assange and Kim.com Under OATH when both of them volunteered to be sworn in and Testify to Seth Rich giving them The Podesta Emails?

I thought Mueller was some G-Man who wanted to get to The Truth.

Seems he was too busy wiping Strozk and Page's phones to Hide The Truth.

Seems he was offered a pardon if he'd lie about Russia being involved in the wikileaks email hacks

Assange went on The Record saying Russia was never involved.

So I do not believe this story at all. Just more Leftist Propaganda. I believe The Opposite is True.

Interesting how they tried to Strong Arm him TO LIE and say Russia was involved when he was FREE, he said they never were, just like they tried to do to Flynn, and everyone else, and none of these people were willing to lie for Obama Comey and Mueller, and instead got manufactured charges and Trumped up Sentences that not even a Murderer gets these days and they still would not lie to save their own skins.

Is both Kim.com, and Assange lying when they say they got The Emails from Seth Rich?

And why did Mueller refuse to interview either of them, and refuse to look in to The Seth Rich Story, as well as REFUSED to look in to the Origins of The Clinton-Obama-Putin Dirty Russian Dossier?

Democrats have played their hand with the impeachment and cannot do so again.
Actually they can if trump commits another violation. Then the republicans will face a reckoning.
Just trying to keep the country informed on what he's doing. The poor brainwashed functional morons. Could we get a real news channel please? Not just endless punditry....

How do you like him now is an interesting question some liked him very much when he was publishing the stuff Bradly Manning was giving to him they liked him less so when it was stuff about Clinton and the DNC. I never liked the guy.

Since Assange was already scheduled to be extradited to The USA, is't this Entire Thread a JOKE, and belongs in History or The Flame Zone?

And Since The President Never Pardoned Assange, I am rating this thread 1,500 Pinocchios.

It's not a lie...Assange has repeatedly stated that everything he got involving the DNC did not come from a state actor.

Though I can see where he also wouldn't want to testify to certainty that Russia! didn't hack the server, as he can't know one way or the other.

Sorry a little logic can bring your silly little premise to a dead halt, but there it is.
it has been proven without a doubt every Republican in Congress agrees that it was the Russians and they wrecked the election by the way. Maybe it was given to assange indirectly duh. And Trump loved it and so did you. And he hasn't done anything to stop it really. The whole thing is a disgrace

So I do not believe this story at all.

Lol yea, because that rat would NEVER lie...except now, IN COURT.

Say, may I interest you in a bridge for a steep discount?

It's not a lie...Assange has repeatedly stated that everything he got involving the DNC did not come from a state actor.

Though I can see where he also wouldn't want to testify to certainty that Russia! didn't hack the server, as he can't know one way or the other.

Sorry a little logic can bring your silly little premise to a dead halt, but there it is.
it has been proven without a doubt every Republican in Congress agrees that it was the Russians and they wrecked the election by the way. Maybe it was given to assange indirectly duh. And Trump loved it and so did you. And he hasn't done anything to stop it really. The whole thing is a disgrace
:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg:

People lie in court all the time to save their necks. You lie on this forum every day for far far less.

The price of your soul is pretty damn cheap.

People lie in court all the time to save their necks. You lie on this forum every day for far far less.

The price of your soul is pretty damn cheap.

But they would never lie "on the record"? :rolleyes:

You are a fucking retard.

And here we go again! Not illegal, i don't think..just...corrupt and manipulative..if true:

Lawyer: Assange was offered US pardon if he cleared Russia

A lawyer for Julian Assange said Wednesday that the WikiLeaks founder plans to claim during his extradition hearing that he was offered a pardon by the Trump administration if he agreed to say Russia was not involved in leaking Democratic National Committee emails during the 2016 U.S. election campaign.
Assange is fighting extradition to the United States on spying charges, and his full court hearing is due to begin next week.
At a preliminary hearing, lawyer Edward Fitzgerald said that in August 2017, then-Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
Fitzgerald said a statement from another Assange lawyer, Jennifer Robinson, recounted "Mr. Rohrabacher going to see Mr. Assange and saying, on instructions from the president, he was offering a pardon or some other way out, if Mr. Assange ... said Russia had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.”
The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Fake
He has always said that Russia had no role.
No pardon required

There was no hack.

There was no hack.
I know that and you know that, yet the premise remains....Assange can't testify to what he knows nothing about.

Everyone in USMB agrees that you sit in Soiled Underpants everyday typing out your furious lies with your stinky fingers.

Forum List

Back