Laws Regarding Classified Documents

What part of arming the ayatollah to funnel money to the contras was common sense?

There's a lot to that discussion. Start a thread without insulting me and I'll join in, but that's an entirely different thing than this

This is such a stupid scandal. There's no reason for Trump to be hiding these documents in his house. No Democratic president is stupid enough to even want to do this let alone be stupid enough to think they're going to get away with it.

I'm not like you, I pay attention. They have given us zero in terms of what is actually on the documents. For me, I'm data driven, I'll have an opinion when I get some information on that. You're a Democrat, so you'll just make up what the documents were on your own now

I wouldn't put much past Hunter and I certainly don't excuse him, but the important question is did the President do anything unethical or illegal?

I'm sure you equally outraged by Trump's son-in-law:

Back in April, The New York Times reported that Jared Kushner’s four years of Saudi ass-kissing and murder-excusing had paid off in the form of a $2 billion investment from the kingdom‘s sovereign wealth fund to his newly formed private equity firm. That struck a lot of people—ethics officials among them—as pretty shady given that far from having impressed would-be clients with his investing prowess, the panel that performs due diligence for the Saudi fund concluded that no one in their right mind would give the former first son-in-law a dime. Among other concerns, the panel noted that management was “inexperience[d],” that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk,” that its fee seemed “excessive,” and that the firm’s operations were “unsatisfactory in all aspects.” Given those reservations, it warned that the country’s Public Investment Fund should stay far, far away from Kushner’s firm—a recommendation that was overturned by the fund’s board, which happens to be led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, i.e., the guy who approved a plan to kidnap, kill, and dismember a journalist via bone saw and benefited from Kushner’s unwavering support within the White House and reported insistence that the prince could “survive the outrage just as he [had] weathered past criticism.” (Again, just so it‘s abundantly clear, the “outrage” and “criticism” were over a Saudi dissident and U.S. resident being chopped up into pieces.)​
So, it wasn’t that difficult for people to put two and two together and infer that Kushner’s firm seemingly got $2 billion to invest—and at least $25 million to pocket regardless of performance!—as a thank-you for being so good to a human rights-abusing autocrat.​
The Saudi wasn't buying influence or access to the President. Chopping up a journalist is nothing. A bunch of so called "journalists" probably should be chopped up.

No? What experience did Kushner have that was worth $2 billion?

:omg: So profiting from your daddy's success is horrible but killing is OK. Got it, I see how your moral compass points.
He sure has a ton more business experience than Hunter Biden who has exactly none. My moral compass is just fine. Now go fuck yourself.

I'm not like you, I pay attention. They have given us zero in terms of what is actually on the documents.
They’re classified, genius. If they could tell you what was on them, they wouldn’t be classified.

They’re classified, genius. If they could tell you what was on them, they wouldn’t be classified.

Right, you don't know either.

I did like your claim that for example they can't tell us the subject of the documents because you actually believe the SUBJECT is classified. You really are a special kind of stupid, and you're a massive racist. All Democrats are or you wouldn't be Democrats

Right, you don't know either.

I did like your claim that for example they can't tell us the subject of the documents because you actually believe the SUBJECT is classified. You really are a special kind of stupid, and you're a massive racist. All Democrats are or you wouldn't be Democrats
If the document is classified, everything in the document is classified.

That includes the subject.

If the document is classified, everything in the document is classified.

That includes the subject.

No, it doesn't. You don't care what is in the documents because .... Get Trump. But I do because I care about the country. You don't know what the documents are, and it very much matters to an American. But you're a Democrat, not an American, I got you on that. Just don't care

No, it doesn't. You don't care what is in the documents because .... Get Trump. But I do because I care about the country. You don't know what the documents are, and it very much matters to an American. But you're a Democrat, not an American, I got you on that. Just don't care
Yes it does. That’s why they come in folders. The entire document is classified.

I don’t know what the documents are. I know that the government classified them up to the highest levels of secrecy and I know that they found them in Trump’s house.

To the average American, that’s bad.

Oh, wait a minute. Now this is interesting. Lawmakers now want to pass laws regarding classified documents because current laws are "vague and toothless".

"While the Department of Justice and President Trump’s lawyers battle in Florida courtrooms over how the former president handled records from his White House, a group of advocates and members of Congress is working to fix the obscure 1970s law they say let the behavior go unchecked.

Critics say the “outdated, vague and toothless,” law needs to change"

So, once again, they are going after Trump over VAGUE AND TOOTHLESS laws currently on the books. Translation: They can't indict Trump over vague and toothless laws but Biden's "Independent" DOJ wants to put him through the ringer anyway for political purposes, just before the midterms. Kind of reminds you of Congress wanting to pass fixes to the Electoral Vote Act because that law was also vaguely worded.

The above link is from USA Today, not Fox News.
Well I have to admit the laws were indeed “toothless” when Hillary was involved.

She put highly classified data on an unauthorized and impropenly secured server that many experts say was hacked by foreign nations unfriendly to us and waltzed away scot-free.

Yes it does. That’s why they come in folders. The entire document is classified.

I don’t know what the documents are. I know that the government classified them up to the highest levels of secrecy and I know that they found them in Trump’s house.

To the average American, that’s bad.

Another discussion flies over your head, LOL

:eusa_shifty:

Well I have to admit the laws were indeed “toothless” when Hillary was involved.

She put highly classified data on an unauthorized and impropenly secured server that many experts say was hacked by foreign nations unfriendly to us and waltzed away scot-free.
Which is the precedent. Convicting Trump for the very same thing Hillary did will show how partisan the deep state government is.

None of you tards has ever explained what rationale Trump would have for declassifying top secret documents, especially ones involving our nuclear capabilities or those of our allies.

You do realize they are classified Top Secret because they could cause "grave national harm" to our country if exposed, right retard?

Right?

Trump is lying to you cucks. You know how you can tell, other than that his lips are moving?

Because all of these stupid hoaxes you idiots are parroting like good little submissive cucks are not being argued by his lawyers in court.

Because as officers of the court, if they made these claims they would be charged with perjury and possibly disbarred.

Ponder that, you damned fool. Trump is lying to you. Again and again and again and again and again.

Which is the precedent. Convicting Trump for the very same thing Hillary did will show how partisan the deep state government is.
Since the Deep State has the liberal media in their pocket they will do it anyhow.

Forum List

Back