Laws I Would Enact in an Officially Christian United States Government

And breaking a sacred vow, not once, not twice, but three times?
Biden committed adultery. But that pales in comparison to the murders of millions of babies he was complicit in. President Trump protected babies.

Biden committed adultery. But that pales in comparison to the murders of millions of babies he was complicit in. President Trump protected babies.

Trump did not protect babies any more than any other president. As many died under his administration as before. He nominated very conservative justices, but he put forth no anti-abortion efforts besides that.

Also, Trump was pro-life except in cases of rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

"Post
See new Tweets

Conversation​

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
As most people know, and for those who would like to know, I am strongly Pro-Life, with the three exceptions - Rape, Incest and protecting the Life of the mother - the same position taken by Ronald Reagan. We have come very far in the last two years with 105 wonderful new....."

Mashmont dreams of a day when everyone acts just like him. It is a control thing. He doesn't want anyone free to make their own choices.
I have a different take on Mashmont. Did Jesus, during His sojourn on Earth, go around salivating for Worldly political power? But Mashmont does. Obviously Mashmont is trying to prove to the world that he is a better Christian than Jesus. Maybe, with a little luck, it will be Mashmont who will sit at the Right Hand of God when all is accomplished. A man who can get things done.

The Bible clearly implies that church and state are completely separate entities.

“Render unto Caesar…”

Goy means nation. Jew are commanded to be Ohr ha'Goyim, A light unto the nations.

This is exactly why Jesus said, 'No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel. They put it on a lamp stand so that everyone in the room can see." because at the time the meaning of the law was being kept secret, hidden, even from Jewish laity, defying this Divine command

on the appointment of presbyters.
When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

Of religious discussion.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law

Dead Sea scrolls, manual of discipline

Last edited:
Sure, there has been bigotry against the RCC by the Marxists and by the Klan. It's because the goodness of the RCC shines a bright light on the darkness of those groups. But those perfect rules of the Church are what we should use to guide the US.
How can anybody argue with teachings of Jesus to guide our country?
You seem to be utterly ignorant of British history. The conflict between the English and the Catholic church goes back far before the Americas were discovered. Had the Constitution been as you desired, it would have been illegal to be a Papist in the US.

You didn't have large amounts of Catholics in the US until the Louisiana territories were purchased.

I have a different take on Mashmont. Did Jesus, during His sojourn on Earth, go around salivating for Worldly political power? But Mashmont does. Obviously Mashmont is trying to prove to the world that he is a better Christian than Jesus. Maybe, with a little luck, it will be Mashmont who will sit at the Right Hand of God when all is accomplished. A man who can get things done.
No, guy. I could live in luxury if I wanted, but I live humbly, as I would if I could dictate righteous laws for the country. Leftwingers don't understand the concept of truly living for others.

But they did not expect non-Jews to follow Jewish laws. That is what Mashmont wants.
You misstate my OP. I said no law would violate Catholic teaching. That's different than saying everyone has to practice Catholicism.

No, guy. I could live in luxury if I wanted, but I live humbly, as I would if I could dictate righteous laws for the country. Leftwingers don't understand the concept of truly living for others.

You live that way by choice. A choice you would have taken away from everyone.

Mashmont dreams of a day when everyone acts just like him. It is a control thing. He doesn't want anyone free to make their own choices.
This talking point is of the same idiocy as when people say "pro-lifers just want to control women". Yet they can never say how such control manifests itself. I mean, I go protest at Planned Parenthood and I come home. How does this alleged 'control' help me?

Forum List

Back