LAWMAKERS Debate If Trump Can Win After CNN Town Hall; Meanwhile, CNN Audience LOVED Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...CNN's hand-picked audience even cheered and clapped for Trump while LAUGHING AT the CNN Town Hall Host.

Democrat and RINO lawmakers are just trying to create another reason for them to oppose Trump, despite the former President holding a big lead in the polls over every other candidate, to include the head of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

...CNN's hand-picked audience even cheered and clapped for Trump while LAUGHING AT the CNN Town Hall Host.

Democrat and RINO lawmakers are just trying to create another reason for them to oppose Trump, despite the former President holding a big lead in the polls over every other candidate, to include the head of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

He could not win the presidency before the town hall shot. The town hall show certainly didn't help.

The question of the 2020 election kept coming up last night... now listen.... For the first time in American history we made drastic changes to states election laws because of covid... so all of a sudden the swing states allowed ballot harvesting and massive mail out ballots to everything that breathed....
Its absolutely understandable that the people wouldn't have faith in that election....

I am not, and never was. If that is who the Republicans choose and think they can win on a party vote, that is their decision. I know several republicans that hope he is not in race at election time.

The number of Democrats who don't want Joe to run outnumber those who hope Trump is not in the race, especially after the Biden Crime Syndicate was just exposed.

Last edited:
So are the snowflakes who voted her into office ... but she was right this time.
I'll give ya 1 outta 2. The first time elected, I think they were sending a signal, not to ignore the home district, partying in office. The second time, the had seen what they got, so YES they were indeed dipsh#ts.

Trump was sharp and easily destroyed the antagonistic so called moderator !

He could not win the presidency before the town hall shot. The town hall show certainly didn't help.
Trump dominated at the Town hall and was mentally sharp ...he also defended his political record and he defended himself against leftist false accusations without becoming shrill or losing his temper like Biden does when he gets much softer treatment from the msm ... Trump appeared to be a more refined and controlled candidate than the Trump a few yrs ago ... i would feel much more comfortable knowing he was POTUS than the man who is barely able to answer questions [on the rare occasions he takes questions] in the WH today .. there is no way Biden could have held up against an antagonistic host like Trump did .:cool:

Last edited:
The only poll that counts is in 2024. Hopefully you guys can field a better candidate (at least one that is an acceptable choice) before that time.
i liked the policies and the prosperity said policies ushered in from the last republican POTUS . like it or not Trumps record on the economy and avoiding conflict and war was a good thing .

Forum List

Back