Lawmakers Are Finally Getting The Facts On Election Fraud And Are Angry The Media Hid The Facts From The Public

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764
Republican members of Congress are questioning a fair election so that they are not challenged in primaries due to Trump's "get even" behavior and to gain the support of Trump's fan base when it comes time for reelection, and for no other reason. The voting is over and the courts have ruled.
If Trump had any moral compass, he would accept the result and move on, and therefore so would you.
However, Trump is lacking in many areas of mental growth and his immoral behavior is threatening our
Democracy.
However, Trump is lacking in many areas of mental growth and his immoral behavior is threatening our
Democracy.

What is threatening our democracy is rampant fraud and the Democrats trying to make this a one party country.
Fraud is a figment of trump's imagination and therefore yours.

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764
Republican members of Congress are questioning a fair election so that they are not challenged in primaries due to Trump's "get even" behavior and to gain the support of Trump's fan base when it comes time for reelection, and for no other reason. The voting is over and the courts have ruled.
If Trump had any moral compass, he would accept the result and move on, and therefore so would you.
Democracy.
Democracy.

What is threatening our democracy is rampant fraud and the Democrats trying to make this a one party country.
What is threating our demcoracy are a bunch of idiots making baseless claims our democratic process is rift with fraud.
The claims are not baseless. Why keep lying? Do you think it will stop all the evidence coming out? The fraud was massive and obvious. The more people that know the more people will side with Trump. Politicians know that.

View attachment 436764
Democracy.
Democracy.

We will see what the people think when the facts the MSM have been hiding come out. Trump will make them heard everywhere. You are going to lose, better start dealing with it.

View attachment 436764
You certainly started marching after orders were dictated by your leaders in propaganda..How does it feel to be a tool of the rich and powerful puppet master?
Ask the Democrats who work for China.

Court cases take time....sometimes months or even years.
BTW....your leftwing sites have been crying wolf about COVID for almost a year and Russia...Russia...Russia for over 4 years.....and you buttheads are still buying it.

You have no idea how I feel about Covid or Russia. Maybe you should ask me rather than making assumptions from a position of ignorance.
Clearly your problem with my post is a good indication of your politics and your positions. You cannot say you don't condone spying on the president and releasing private conversations to the media. You cannot vote for Democrats if you don't agree with the way they used Russian Collusion to harass, imprison, and beat the president and his associates over the head with for 4 years. And you cannot tell me you're not all in on the lockdowns and the silly outdoor mask wearing.

Dude...

These right wing websites can only cry wolf so many times before I stop caring whether y'all get eaten or not. I'm waiting for you to prove something in court.

Waiting...

And waiting...
BTW....your leftwing sites have been crying wolf about COVID for almost a year and Russia...Russia...Russia for over 4 years.....and you buttheads are still buying it.
There's been 60 some so far, so they don't take as long as you think

"The media" could not have hidden anything from the public, even if all the people who work for the various competing news outlets got together and tried hard. Media outlets compete for scoops. This evidence was presented to many different courts. If it was not, this is entirely the fault of the lawyers. Nobody has even located where these lawyers are keeping it.
Nonsense.
The media censored any news about Hunter Biden till after the election.
What little came out was dismissed off-hand as Russian Election interference.
Some people actually never heard anything about it because they don't pay attention and aren't into surfing the net.
They just listen to network news, which never even mentioned it, or local newspapers, which buried the story.

With respect to election fraud.....all many people need is for the media to keep repeating that there was no evidence of election fraud, even though the truth about it is in over a dozen courtrooms and government hearings in 6 states. But the way it looks like....2 weeks ago 75% of Republican voters felt Biden cheated....and 36% of Democrat voters feel the same. So roughly 56% of all voters are certain that the Democrats cheated in the election even before most of the evidence comes out starting next week. The big problem seems to be what to do about it.

Dude...

These right wing websites can only cry wolf so many times before I stop caring whether y'all get eaten or not. I'm waiting for you to prove something in court.

Waiting...

And waiting...
None of them have made to a jury trial yet.

Clearly your problem with my post is a good indication of your politics and your positions. You cannot say you don't condone spying on the president and releasing private conversations to the media. You cannot vote for Democrats if you don't agree with the way they used Russian Collusion to harass, imprison, and beat the president and his associates over the head with for 4 years. And you cannot tell me you're not all in on the lockdowns and the silly outdoor mask wearing.

I don't vote for Democrats.

If there was fraud, the solution was to bring it to a court of law and show it to them.
If the evidence was refused to be seen, then what?
Maybe you should blame the lawyers. Like when Rudy Giuliani was asked if the case he was bringing was about "fraud", Rudy told the judge "No !"

Under that circumstance, the judge would not hear evidence of "fraud", since that's not what the case was about.
One of the cases Rudy brought was over the state changing election laws illegally.
Another one was brought over actual fraud by the election commission of that state.

Dude...

Waiting...

And waiting...
That's because they have to show the judge that there is at least the possibility that there is a case first.

I don't vote for Democrats.
But by not voting republican you are abetting democrats.
Democrats have been co-opted by Marxism/communism/fascism — call it what you want — it’s anti-American, gov control.
It’s a matter of pragmatism and math. Any third party/independent vote that doesn’t go republican aids democrats and works against America. It’s not that all republicans are good — we’ve seen plenty of evidence to the contrary — it’s just that democrats are that bad.
Trump recognized this reality which is why he switched from reform party to republican.

Dude...

Waiting...

And waiting...
That's because they have to show the judge that there is at least the possibility that there is a case first.
Well....since we seem to have a rash of judges who don't follow the law these days...I'm not surprised.
The law is basically an opinion according the jurisprudence.
Jurisprudence is a legal theory. That means it's open to interpretation at all times, (This is why some judges get reversed on appeal....some more than others) which brings into effect precedence. Judges aren't supposed to write laws from the bench....but liberal judges do it all of the time. Some judges won't consider an argument because there is no precedence in any court cases to establish for the plaintiff. Then the slippery-slope argument comes into play. What would be the result if a wrong is corrected by the bench? This has to be taken into consideration.

I think what the weakness is in the law is that it never considered the possibility that a political party might pull a stunt like this on such a massive scale, and get caught, and lead to the reversal of the election of a United States President.
So the judge has the discretion to reject an argument without making a decision either way.

Last edited:

View attachment 436764
Democracy.
Democracy.

Yeah....and the riots in Seattle and Portland are a figment of our imagination too.
Whys are you people so afraid of a transparent audit of the election results?

Last edited:
The majority of the law makers and justices gets their information from the media. Even including the majority of the public gets it from them. That is why Pres. Trump have to hold rallies in each cities and depend on certain alternative news outlets like Infowars which they also depends on their viewers' support.
But these Globalist knows how to stop these alternative news outlets from receiving funds from the public by putting their supporters out of work with this COVID shutdown. And gives them a small stimulus check that will only pay for three meals.
But the businesses that stays open during the shutdown. Are all Biden's supporters.
And now these alternative news outlets are starting to bend over for these Globalist.
And a guy like Brian Stelter. What kinda job can he do? Being a circus clown?
And so he have to lie to make a living.

hell-gif_01_delay-0.05s.gif

Forum List

Back