Lawmakers Are Finally Getting The Facts On Election Fraud And Are Angry The Media Hid The Facts From The Public

You guys miss the Clinton angle in this.

If your life and families lives are threatened, what do you do?

When your career and livelihood are threatened, what do you do?

When you are put on lists like Jews before the oven was turned on, what do you do?

When your reputation is threatened, what do you do?

You do every single thing you can not to be Clintoned by murder or suicide.

I think a few are going to be Clintoned before this farce is finished.
What?
What what?. You don't know what being CLINTONED means? Ever hear of Seth Rich?

Vince Foster
Jeffrey Epstein
Clinton killed Jeffery?
Being "clintoned" is a stupid expression because you have no evidence, but you go
boy, and keep shoveling shit up a hill.
You're right. That is an awful term.

The real medical term is ASDS. Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome. This is an actul condition in the medical digests. Just like TDS is.. Another term doctors seldom use is death by Arkancide, a deadly poison or suicide by 3 shots in the head.

Clintoned is an improper term in the Urban Dictionary.
Clinton was not a particularly good president in that he relaxed environmental
regulations for money among other things involving tech stocks and ordinary
people investing in the stock market, the kiss of death. The economy collapsed.
However, this is no reason to invent bullshit stories. If you focus on trump, you will find a lot more bad behavior to criticize.

When you are put on lists like Jews before the oven was turned on, what do you do?

What?

Vince Foster
Jeffrey Epstein
Clinton killed Jeffery?
Being "clintoned" is a stupid expression because you have no evidence, but you go

The real medical term is ASDS. Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome. This is an actul condition in the medical digests. Just like TDS is.. Another term doctors seldom use is death by Arkancide, a deadly poison or suicide by 3 shots in the head.

However, this is no reason to invent bullshit stories. If you focus on trump, you will find a lot more bad behavior to criticize.
What the hell is real evidence to you...................LOLOLOL.5 years you hurt this country with a Russian scam and youwant evidence. Go pound sand.

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764
There is no election fraud.
Well except to lying psychotic white trash trumpscum

The Georgia democrats pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables after kicking out the republican count watches say you are wrong.....
And that is FAKE NEWS.....

And your story has been debunked a hundred thousand gazillion times.....

You are way behind....

Wrong.....the republicans who were kicked out stated they were kicked out, and the democrats coudn't rationally explain pulling those ballots out from under the tables....sorry, we know it was stolen, and this isn't over yet.
Care4all used to whine and whine about how Obama stole the primary from Hillary. Now she denies Democrats steal elections. She is full of crap.

What?

Vince Foster
Jeffrey Epstein
Clinton killed Jeffery?

What the hell is real evidence to you...................LOLOLOL.5 years you hurt this country with a Russian scam and youwant evidence. Go pound sand.
The Russian thing is not a scam. It is a fact and has been a fact for 5 years, hotshot.
You believe trump? How does he gain the hold that he has on you and your ilk?
He can tell you anything and you go along with it. The guy is a grifter.

"The media" could not have hidden anything from the public, even if all the people who work for the various competing news outlets got together and tried hard. Media outlets compete for scoops. This evidence was presented to many different courts. If it was not, this is entirely the fault of the lawyers. Nobody has even located where these lawyers are keeping it.
The CIA controlled media lies about eveything and always has the same narrative saying the exact same thing thing each night,they still lie and coverup the jfk assassination today,oh let me guess,knowing you,you parrot the Warren commission magic bullet theory that Oswald was the lone assassain? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
WRONG! I never believed the Warren Commission report. But what does this have to do with the present moment?

I want to know where this "evidence" of voter fraud is, physically, and why it was never presented to the courts or posted on the internet. Who has it? Where is it? Things like the original affidavits filed. Somebody has to have the originals. Let us see the complaints filed with the various courts and the documents attached to them.

I dealt with all of this sort of stuff when working as a certified paralegal at a firm across 17th Street from the White House, before obtaining my J.D, decades before trump became POTUS. I faced stacks of depositions to read through.

Where is this place where people are hoarding all of these materials that they have in their possession but have not been presented to the courts?
there have been dozeens of dozens of threads made that prove this was the most massive fraud that ever took place but sense you are obviously a biased dem troll like care4all and so many others,you only see what tyou want to see and ignore it sense it does not support your warped opinions ,you have been exposed as a lying paid shill that has penetrated this site so this is one of the few times i have wasted my time on your babble.

you shills kept spouting off bullshit of russia collusions and that was how trump gotr elected despite no evidence on that,yet when there is far more tons of evidence here you trolls say no vote fraud cowardly evading facts that whistleblowers getting death threats and some beat up and one even murdered,yep no evidence of vote fraud.all these whisleblows ar all lying according to you paid shill american haters. :cuckoo:

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764
There is no election fraud.
Well except to lying psychotic white trash trumpscum

The Georgia democrats pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables after kicking out the republican count watches say you are wrong.....
And that is FAKE NEWS.....

And your story has been debunked a hundred thousand gazillion times.....

You are way behind....

Wrong.....the republicans who were kicked out stated they were kicked out, and the democrats coudn't rationally explain pulling those ballots out from under the tables....sorry, we know it was stolen, and this isn't over yet.
Care4all used to whine and whine about how Obama stole the primary from Hillary. Now she denies Democrats steal elections. She is full of crap.
:thankusmile:
thats the UNDERSTATEMENT of the new year.Thanks for telling me that little information about her,I did not know that about her,:thup:does not surprise me in the least,she is the biggest hypocrite troll at this site I have ever known.

she CLAIMS she is a christian and always preached against lying,and talked about satan and hell,well assuming she really was a christian,she no longer is and has gone over to the dark side selling her soul to satan taking payoffs from the dnc committe cause thats all she ever does here is LIE everyday that there was no election fraud and never looking at the evidence and ignoring the mountains of it that this was the most massive vote fraud ever in mankind history,fucking hypocrite troll who has reserved her seat in hell that she speaks against,hope she loves hot weather,.:abgg2q.jpg: Its incredible that she thins she wont go there when lying is a major sin,especially when you do it everyday as she does and its not one of those rare times when lying is okay like to try and keep from hurting a friends feelings if you tell them to the truth,that its not one of those moments.

"The media" could not have hidden anything from the public, even if all the people who work for the various competing news outlets got together and tried hard. Media outlets compete for scoops. This evidence was presented to many different courts. If it was not, this is entirely the fault of the lawyers. Nobody has even located where these lawyers are keeping it.
The CIA controlled media lies about eveything and always has the same narrative saying the exact same thing thing each night,they still lie and coverup the jfk assassination today,oh let me guess,knowing you,you parrot the Warren commission magic bullet theory that Oswald was the lone assassain? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
WRONG! I never believed the Warren Commission report. But what does this have to do with the present moment?

I want to know where this "evidence" of voter fraud is, physically, and why it was never presented to the courts or posted on the internet. Who has it? Where is it? Things like the original affidavits filed. Somebody has to have the originals. Let us see the complaints filed with the various courts and the documents attached to them.

I dealt with all of this sort of stuff when working as a certified paralegal at a firm across 17th Street from the White House, before obtaining my J.D, decades before trump became POTUS. I faced stacks of depositions to read through.

Where is this place where people are hoarding all of these materials that they have in their possession but have not been presented to the courts?
there have been dozeens of dozens of threads made that prove this was the most massive fraud that ever took place but sense you are obviously a biased dem troll like care4all and so many others,you only see what tyou want to see and ignore it sense it does not support your warped opinions ,you have been exposed as a lying paid shill that has penetrated this site so this is one of the few times i have wasted my time on your babble.

you shills kept spouting off bullshit of russia collusions and that was how trump gotr elected despite no evidence on that,yet when there is far more tons of evidence here you trolls say no vote fraud cowardly evading facts that whistleblowers getting death threats and some beat up and one even murdered,yep no evidence of vote fraud.all these whisleblows ar all lying according to you paid shill american haters. :cuckoo:
Threads on the internet don't matter. Where is this "evidence"? Who has it? Why has it not been presented in a court of law or even on the internet?

Forum List

Back