Lauren Boebert defends her caustic personality, compares herself to Christ: 'Our Lord Jesus certainly didn't tone it down'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i watched this interview 6 days ago and didn't notice she said that. i must have ADD!

Last edited:
i watched this interview 6 days ago and didn't notice she said that. i must have ADD!

Live by the sword, uh, well just buy a sword.

Big difference between following in the footsteps of Jesus and the apostles and comparing herself to them. Are today's progs so stupid that such nuance is missed? Then again looking at who started and tripped themselves rushing to the thread, such questions are likely rhetorical.

Big difference between following in the footsteps of Jesus and the apostles and comparing herself to them. Are today's progs so stupid that such nuance is missed? Then again looking at who started and tripped themselves rushing to the thread, such questions are likely rhetorical.
Jesus was the original servant leader, and servant leadership has become a big buzz world in the business world recently. There are servant leaders in many organizations, at many levels. But let's get something straight, not a single member of Congress can attempt to claim they practice servant leadership. How can they when they are little more than glorified telemarketers that spent the majority of their time calling people and begging them for money for their re-election.

I am waiting for someone, anyone, to run on a platform of servant leadership. To proclaim from the very beginning that they will not seek re-election and they will tell the party leaders to go pound sand when it comes time to spending their 40 hours in the cage hawking donations. That person might very well be able to proclaim they are following in the footsteps of Jesus, that they are walking the path. Boebert might be able to talk the talk, but she sure as hell can't walk the walk.

Forum List

Back