Lauren Boebert and her similarity to Jesus Christ

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“I believe as a Christian, that frustration we feel on the inside of us sometimes is really just God’s motivation to send us to where we need to be part of the solution, and it led me here.”

Ms Boebert compares hrself to jesus in this interview. I am impressed. I would have expected her to fume that Jesus was an illegal who needed to be deported after torturing.

has anybody detected any spiritual aspexts in her many pronouncements ?

“I believe as a Christian, that frustration we feel on the inside of us sometimes is really just God’s motivation to send us to where we need to be part of the solution, and it led me here.”

Ms Boebert compares hrself to jesus in this interview. I am impressed. I would have expected her to fume that Jesus was an illegal who needed to be deported after torturing.

has anybody detected any spiritual aspexts in her many pronouncements ?
I1V8Fce.jpg

nothing new for the bible belt -

1645027646931.png

always on the go ... with an open mind and heart. justice for all.

No. You. She advocates for speaking freely. You want her to shut up and also, how DARE she have sex at a young age?

You're a puritanical prude, Tommy.
She should keep her gob shut. She is stupid beyond measure and the world has enough of that.

Forum List

Back