Laura Loomer Causes James Comey To Flee Stage At Book Signing With 1 Question Then Is 'Illegally' Detained

Are you surprised that someone screaming and disrupting at a book signing may be detained by police?
only if they are representing the left .. the left disrupts speeches , speakers ect... constantly ... with no repercussions ... it happens constantly on college campuses .

1686064018808.jpeg

only if they are representing the left .. the left disrupts speeches , speakers ect... constantly ... with no repercussions ... it happens constantly on college campuses .

Damn, there ya go destroying another good leftist false narrative with actual documented fact.

You're ... you're... such a racis, er.. White Supremacist!

:laugh:

That’s what she claims.

Do you believe the lunatic media whore?

I would believe her more than some random internet stranger that irrationally hates her for a reason he doesn't explain aside from slinging insults in a very immature manner. I mean you keep coming back again and again to display how much you dislike her which does nothing to make me think you're worth paying attention to.

I would believe her more than some random internet stranger that irrationally hates her for a reason he doesn't explain aside from slinging insults in a very immature manner. I mean you keep coming back again and again to display how much you dislike her which does nothing to make me think you're worth paying attention to.
No one has asked why I hate her.

She's a white nationalist bigot with a penchant for adhering to conspiracy theories. As an example, she's one of the lunatics who promoted the idea that the Parkland shooting was staged as part of her work with InfoWars.

As for being immature, let's look at Laura's reaction to being banned from Twitter.
6823740-6444909-image-m-57_1543550342141.jpg

She chained herself to the door of Twitter HQ and sewed a star of David on her hoody.

No one has asked why I hate her.

She's a white nationalist bigot with a penchant for adhering to conspiracy theories. As an example, she's one of the lunatics who promoted the idea that the Parkland shooting was staged as part of her work with InfoWars.

As for being immature, let's look at Laura's reaction to being banned from Twitter.
6823740-6444909-image-m-57_1543550342141.jpg

She chained herself to the door of Twitter HQ and sewed a star of David on her hoody.
She's actually an outspoken, conservative Jew. So calling her a "white nationalist" is a misnomer.

Of course he left the stage. The allotted time for the audience Q and A part of the program finished and he moved on to the table where the actual signing occurred.
Loomer was removed for being disruptive. It's normal for someone who is removed for being disruptive to be detained for a short time so the cops can determine who the person is, if they have warrants, etc. 15 minutes is about right.

Why do you MAGAs always misrepresent everything?
Because they are pathological liars

The Russian story did not come out till after the election.

Comey did not reveal that the FBI was investigating Trump for his Russian connections.
But he did reveal new Hillary email allegations (that were false) ten days before the election. The polls decreased dramatically
Those email allegations were absolutely true, dumbass.

Wikileaks is still up, AFAIK.

according to the report she was illegally detained .

According to Loomer, she was illegally detained. From the video, it appears not. It appears the police were called out and were investigating a potential crime.

Forum List

Back