Laura Ingraham bringing the house down!

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
Convention is rocking with guest speaker Ingraham! Awesome to hear such a gutsy PRO-America speech after 8 awful years of the Obama administration.

Convention is rocking with guest speaker Ingraham! Awesome to hear such a gutsy PRO-America speech after 8 awful years of the Obama administration.
Because she's Laura Ingram. If it was Ann Coulter, she would have been boo'd out of the stadium. Nobody will ever forget Coulter was the first to spread her skinny, skanky, whorish legs for the Romney when there were still plenty of conservatives still in the race.

Because she's Laura Ingram. If it was Ann Coulter, she would have been boo'd out of the stadium. Nobody will ever forget Coulter was the first to spread her skinny, skanky, whorish legs for the Romney when there were still plenty of conservatives still in the race.
Coulter is a huge Trump booster and spoke to his followers at the RNC just today: Republican convention: Ann Coulter's fiery anti-immigration speech to California delegates

Coulter is a huge Trump booster and spoke to his followers at the RNC just today: Republican convention: Ann Coulter's fiery anti-immigration speech to California delegates
Yeah, she's been around... :cool-45:

I've had a crush on Laura for at least 5 years. Her voice is just the right sound. When she on radio I listen, TV I look.

I will say two ibs (Jessica Tarlov, Leslie Marshall) not bad either.

She brought you Trump. Kiss her ring.

I wouldn't touch that skank with a 10 foot pole.

Or an 11 foot pole.

And Trump brought me Trump. I'm surprised Coulter didn't whore herself out for Jebby.

More hate speech from a Right Wing crazy. You poor saps have drunk the koolaid and been had by a con man. How sad for America.
Anyone who claims the last 8 years has been awful, is amongst America's biggest losers. The people of this country have done a phenomenal job of recovering from near economic meltdown 8 years ago.

Or an 11 foot pole.

And Trump brought me Trump. I'm surprised Coulter didn't whore herself out for Jebby.
So what made you decide to support Trump, a liberal atheist who's on record saying Hillary would be a great President?

She knows how to play to that crowd

laura.png

Or an 11 foot pole.

So what made you decide to support Trump, a liberal atheist who's on record saying Hillary would be a great President?
He didn't murder 4 men in Ben Ghazi and lie about dodging sniper fire.

Trump needs to take lessons from Laura on how to deliver a speech.

She brought MY house down. Comedy gold moment of the night when she seriously said "all the talking heads,, pundits, and focus group pros --- should go home"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Actually almost died laughing. Would have been good if that was her exit line and she was the 1st "talking head pundit" out the door.

That COULD be a runner-up to the "Clueless Comment of the Silly Season" by Hildebeast in my sigline.

Trump needs to take lessons from Laura on how to deliver a speech.
Yes. He got to where he is because he doesn't know how to deliver a speech.

(Sarcasm alert)

He got to where he is because he didn't use a teleprompter. Now that he's using one he needs to learn how to use one effectively. I finally turned off the sound because I got so annoyed of being shouted at.

Forum List

Back