Laughter is the best medicine

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
Not to slight reader's digest, I know they came up with that line first; but had to use it cuz it seemed like the best fit. I usually don't let things get to me. Hell, I consider myself a kid for most of my life. When I turned 50 I said to myself you're definitely an adult now better start acting like it. I tried that I didn't like it was too mundane and depressing. I liked getting excited about most anything. Looking at everyday things being an all of them as if seeing them for the first time. Embracing the world loving life. Peter pan did it, why can't I ? Now I'm 70 and Peter Pan dies a little more with each passing day here. That's where I'm at. That's why I like laughing, it helps bring back a little of that absolute joy I once had for this life. How are you doing ? How are you coping with life ?

The older you get the more politicians, advertisers and preachers will try to use your fears for their own benefit. I fight that bullshit with everything I have. Not going to spend my last years consumed with fear and regret. After fear is conquered laughter is easy.

The older you get the more politicians, advertisers and preachers will try to use your fears for their own benefit. I fight that bullshit with everything I have. Not going to spend my last years consumed with fear and regret. After fear is conquered laughter is easy.

Forum List

Back