Laughingstock: Biden claims he played "flankerback" in college

The Biden haters and their obsession on flanker back just goes to show you that they are mere ostriches with their head buried in the sand. From the, what we will now call, the "flanker back" speech.

We fully vaccinated — when I came to office, there were 2 million people vaccinated. We vaccinated 220 million people, saving thousands of lives. (Applause.)

And we’re rebuilding our infrastructure. And, Governor, we’re fixing the damn roads. (Applause.) Well, I cam- — I came and campaigned for the first time she ran for governor. She ran on the platform of “fix the damn roads.” Well, it stuck in my mind. I kept my promise. We’re going to fix your damn roads in a big way, to the tune of billions of dollars — bridges and airports as well.

And we’re lowering prescription drug cost. Anybody — a senior citizen on Medicare, the fact — I mean, the fact is that — and it won’t take effect until January 1st, but from that point on, you’ll pay $35 for your insulin, not $400 a month for your insulin. (Applause.)

And we’ve strengthened American manufacturing. We’ve creating more jobs in the first two years of any presidency: 735,000 manufacturing jobs. (Applause.) Manufacturing jobs. And we’re still counting. (Applause.)

And Michigan will once again become the manufacturing hub of the nation, and that’s not a joke. Because when I got to the United States Senate as a 29-year-old kid — I had to wait a couple days to be sworn in — but when I got there, this was the — one of the epicenters of manufacturing.

And we’re addressing the climate crisis as well. The climate plan we just passed is going to reduce emissions by 1 billion metric tons by 2030.

And because of our po- — our policies, gasoline prices are coming down. And what’s most exciting about it: People are starting to feel a sense of optimism and the impact of these legislative achievements in their own lives.

Now all of the above must be true because not a single source has disputed it. Nope, instead they have focused on "flanker back", and rather Biden played college football when in reality, he could have been talking about his High School days in which he put up some impressive stats, at the flanker back position.

What a bunch of real losers, anti-American assholes these Trumpbots are.
It was an unscripted aside....it's not as if he suggested chugging bleach, or anything.

Here's a picture of President Biden dressed out and on the field at a High School game ... Number 30.

1669853077237.png

Here's a picture of President Biden dressed out and on the field at a College Football game ... Long black coat in the middle.

1669853268309.png

Gfy. There's no such thing as a flanker back.

Fcking idiot
I have posted the text of Biden's entire "flanker back" speech. I posted core components of that speech. 785,000 manufacturing jobs created, $35 insulin for those on Medicare starting in January, 220 million people vaccinated, a hundred times more people than under Trump, billions of dollars in improved infrastructure. Since you dipshits can't refute that you focus on "flanker back". Could anything really be more sad.

I mean no more complaining about gas prices. Still complaints about inflation but not like before. Nothing about loss of jobs because we aren't losing them. And the really funny part, Biden has done what Trump couldn't do, improved the trade deficit and increased exports. More from the "flanker back" speech.

We’ve added jobs every single month in my presidency — 10 million total new jobs, more than any other administration in history in the first 20 months — more than 735,000 of them manufacturing jobs. (Applause.)

Exports is up — are up. And I mean this. We’re making things here in America, as I said earlier, and we’re shipping them overseas instead of shipping jobs overseas. (Applause.) Look, like we’ve been doing for much too long. Like we were doing before I got elected President.

Inflation at the grocery stores — thank God — is beginning to slow. Prices for things like clothes, television, and appliances are going down. That’s good news for the holiday season.

Earlier this month, we saw that the growth — price businesses pay for goods and services is also down.

And here’s the really good news: They’re not down enough in Michigan, but gas prices are now back to where they were before Russia invaded Ukraine. They’ve dropped $1.50 from their peak this summer. And in Michigan, they dropped $1.60 from their peak this summer. If you’re a Michigan family with two cars, you’re saving an average of $170 a month compared to what you’re paying in the summer. That’s real money.

Look, I know it is hard to realize when you live in the fishbowl that is the dedicated Trump world. But the huge red wave that turned to be a teeny red trinkle bears out the reality that most Americans that can rub two brain cells together don't give a shit about "flanker back", or even Hunter Biden's supposed laptop. What they do care about is job creation, improving the trade deficit, gas prices, infrastructure, and the supply chain. Biden and Democrats are addressing those issues while Republicans are planning investigations and want to play political "gotcha", like "flanker back".

And it is only going to get worse for you numbnuts. When 2024 rolls around it is going to be, "what have you done for me lately", not Hunter Biden's laptop. The Trump presidency was a damn disaster. No wall, a trade war with China where we got our asses handed to us, and a woefully inadequate and disjointed response to Covid. Biden has been kicking ass and taking names in spite of an oppositional Republican party that has no interest whatsoever in making this country a better place. They just want power, period. And that is so they can bend over the American people and give it to them up the ass, AGAIN. Wake up and smell the coffee.

And there are All American High School football players.

They don't know and don't want to learn anything.

He played intramural football. He said something like if you were running interference for me I'd have been all American.
Can you link us up to any list of "intramural" All-Americans, Simp?

Forum List

Back