Laughingstock: Biden claims he played "flankerback" in college

Dang it! What about "flankerback"? You are saying history WILL forgive him on that after all?

How about lying to the nation and saying you wont get the virus if you get the experimental gene therapy shot?

What about that lie? Its bigger than lying about football, huh?

Where would you rank the lie Joe said that if you get the vax, you wont get the virus?

How about lying to the nation and saying you wont get the virus if you get the experimental gene therapy shot?

What about that lie? Its bigger than lying about football, huh?

Where would you rank the lie Joe said that if you get the vax, you wont get the virus?

Changing the subject. MAGA

It amazes me how these stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats will try to defend Joe Potatothead even when he is caught red handed lying.

They are like the dumbest assholes on the planet.

Go away, maybe start another TDS thread or something. Limp wrist
NO, I am not going anywhere. Just marked this as one of the dozens of threads that some dumbass Trumpbot attempts to claim a "gotcha" with Biden and then is confronted with reality. You can do what everyone else does, run away from the thread and hide under a damn rock, which is where you slugs live any damn way.

Domestic oil production is higher than almost anytime during the Trump presidency and will end up breaking records in 2023.

Trump has the biggest responsibility when it comes to inflation, more so than Biden, and republicans bear the responsibility of inaction.

Yes, there is a position in football called "Flankerback" and Biden did play football.

Trump is the real lying piece of shit, a real scoundrel, a traitor to the Republic, and quite honestly, as proven by the midterms, a huge stinkin albatross around the neck of the Republican party and the death knell of the Conservative movement if they don't distance themselves from him as quickly as possible. The continued support of his ignorant and self-absorbed mentally ill ass by people on this messageboard only indicates a woeful lack of intelligence and a total inability to see the real world.

You didn't know what a flanker back is so you become insulting. MAGA.
It is a really cool position. I mean you get to run out of the backfield, but you also get to run passing routes out of the slot. It takes an athletic person, with blocking abilities, and a toughness that is probably only matched by a defensive end. It also takes intelligence, which is why I put in McCaffery as an example. Stanford? Son of a coach? Yeah. Will a flanker ever throw a TD pass? Hell no, but a flanker back--yep, they might. Throw for a TD, catch a TD, run for a TD--that is a flankerback, period. I mean these people have no clue. They probably watch Tarzan reruns instead of football on Sundays.

Biden said the vax stops the virus.

That was a lie. Why doesn’t that lie disturb you?
It does for Alpha variant, for later variants it doesn't prevent infection, but prevents most hospitalizations and deaths.

In either scenario universal vaccination is the correct policy goal and a correct choice for individuals unless otherwise advised by their doctor.

I have reputable sources that used the term "flankerback". From a contract renewal for a "flankerback" for the Chicago Bears in 1965 to a description from a football commentator concerning the best "flankerback" of all time.

A flanker almost always lines up in the slot. Sometimes he might be on the end, but off the line of scrimmage. He does not line up in the backfield. A halfback always lines up in the backfield, although sometimes he might be on the end next to the tight end as an additional blocker. A flankerback can line up in the slot, or in the backfield, and yes Christain McCaffrery is a "flankerback", period.

Again, the "flankerback" was a common term used in the antiquated single wing offense. But has teams continue to utilize halfbacks in the slot, "flankerback" will be making a comeback. It appears Biden is ahead of the curve here. And you people continue to reveal your ignorance. I mean very early on in this thread two other posters posted the definition of a "flankerback". If it didn't exist, there would be no definition. You are a fool, and a disgrace to all the Irish. You are the one that needs to sit down and STFU.

^^^You know you're in a cult when you publicly claim Joe Biden is "ahead of the curve" on anything.

LOL.

It does for Alpha variant, for later variants it doesn't prevent infection, but prevents most hospitalizations and deaths.

In either scenario universal vaccination is the correct policy goal and a correct choice for individuals unless otherwise advised by their doctor.

That's the lie Joe Biden told that killed 600,000 Americans.

That's the lie Joe Biden told that killed 600,000 Americans.
So the historians will write down: Joe Biden killed 600,000 with Covid....by advising them to get vaccinated against Covid.

2uA1.gif

You sure about that one dummy?

So the historians will write down: Joe Biden killed 600,000 with Covid....by advising them to get vaccinated against Covid.

2uA1.gif

You sure about that one dummy?

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill running around thinking you were "immune", because Joe told you that? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill running around thinking you were "immune", because Joe told you that? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
:cuckoo:

Yep good luck with one.

Start writing letters to historians now, so they don't miss the mass murder commited by Biden's advocacy of vaccination.

Flankerback. I never heard the term before, but it does have me recalling flanker Tommy McDonald, the last guy who played the game without a facemask. Mostly from his days with the Rams.

I wonder what headgear Biden wore? It may explain a few things.

1669837254858.png

Forum List

Back