Zone1 Laughing teens beat elderly black man to death in Philly

Why did i place this topic in the racism forum?? because i saw no other specific forum for it. And why not here? The victim was black. Do you think only whites are capable of racism? Additionally...where are the crowds protesting at city hall or the police station? or perhaps the superintendent of SCHOOLS building for the wanton brutality of the products of public school education??? nothing.

Last edited:
Why did i place this topic in the racism forum?? because i saw no other specific forum for it. And why not here? The victim was black. Do you think only whites are capable of racism? Additionally...where are the crowds protesting at city hall or the police station? or perhaps the superintendent of SCHOOLS building for the wanton brutality of the products of public school education??? nothing.
I think you are a tad coinfused or perhaps you are just not making your point clear.....do you think just because a victim is black that in and of itself makes the crime racist?

If a black attacks a black how can you claim racism had anything to do with it?

Now I fully understand that a black may not like a particular black or he may not like all blacks as in he may not even like himself as in he may hate himself.

Yet that is not racism....look up any definition of racism and tell he me how this case corresponds to any of the definitions of racism

It is well known that the incidence of black on black crime is very high....as in most blacks are killed by other blacks....those killed by cops or other whites is far down the list.

What explains all this black on black crime?

I would contend because blacks are mainly around other blacks .......as such when disputes arise, when arguments get heated, or even when a black feels like stealing something.....it is most conveienient for him to act out with violence or other criminal inclinations when he is with other blacks.

I talk about this because way too many things are attributed to racism.

When was it................2018, 2019.........there were several stories like this about old folks getting attacked and beaten for no reason. Just attacked out of the blue.
You seem out of touch.....this kind of crap has been happening on a daily basis for decades....now it is only being reported because of the internet....I have been on the net for years and for just about every day you can find reports like this or similar to this on the net in just about all if not all of our big cities......you trying to claim like this only happened in a couple of years is ridiculous.

Perhaps you want to say that bringing up black on black crime is racist? How about white on black crime...that's racism right? black on white crime...not so much. So black victims get left out of the equation for the most part if they're attacked by other blacks. White leftists hate white conservatives particularly white trump supporters and if they kill a white trump supporter...nothing happens. A black trump supporter Bernard Trammell was killed a couple years ago because.....he was a trump supporter.... Would you call that racism. Do you see how convoluted and messed up leftist thinking has affected this country. The LEFT gets to decide the definitions and what's in other peoples' minds. So why not racism. If the left can redefine, why can't I, why can't the right. Jussie Smollett, his family and prominent people when they first heard of the account of his attack. called it racism. And it appears smollett's attorney stayed with racism charges to exonerate his client. LoL

I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social requirements of modern civilization. Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in the jungles of darkest Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

But what about the minority of Negroes who have adopted white value systems, and who behave and perform as well as most whites? I have known many Negroes like that. They are the reason I remain ambivalent about the civil rights movement.

A country with a large Negro population faces an unpleasant moral dilemma. It it denies Negroes equal rights it will deny them to the minority of blacks who deserve equal rights. If it gives Negroes equal rights it will face the social problems we have faced since 1964.

I do not blame white liberals for their initial support of the civil rights movement. Most of them only knew a few blacks. Those few were exceptional, or the occupied subordinate positions without resentment. I blame white liberals for not acknowledging the dire results of the civil rights movement, and for trying to prevent others from drawing attention to those dire results.
Excellent analysis.......you are right on target.

Abraham Lincoln all those years ago correctly stated the problem also.....just too many differences between blacks and whites for them to ever live peacefully together in a equitable manner....hence his motivation to send them back to the mudda land.

Unfortunately he was asssasinated before he could get that program going.......he would have done it by proclamation or force.

That is no longer possible today.....we could however encourage the migration of blacks back to their ancient homeland by financial incentives.....not many would be willing to go at first....but if the economic incentives were high enough and given time if it was organized properly it might eventally take hold.

Also, I like Lincoln am not claiming blacks are inferior.....I am not judgemental...what makes someone or some race inferior or superior is not for me to judge....all I am doing is repeating what Linclon said long ago....which is as true today actually more true today than back when Lincoln said it.....blacks and whites are very different....too different to live together peacefully and equitbaly.

We did live together pretty much peacefully for decades....but not in an equitable manner.

Now blacks and lots of whies insist we live together peacefully and equitably.....not possible.

Last edited:
I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that Jim Crow legislation was based on sound instinct. Human evolution has not prepared most Negroes for the intellectual and social requirements of modern civilization. Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in the jungles of darkest Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

But what about the minority of Negroes who have adopted white value systems, and who behave and perform as well as most whites? I have known many Negroes like that. They are the reason I remain ambivalent about the civil rights movement.

A country with a large Negro population faces an unpleasant moral dilemma. It it denies Negroes equal rights it will deny them to the minority of blacks who deserve equal rights. If it gives Negroes equal rights it will face the social problems we have faced since 1964.

I do not blame white liberals for their initial support of the civil rights movement. Most of them only knew a few blacks. Those few were exceptional, or the occupied subordinate positions without resentment. I blame white liberals for not acknowledging the dire results of the civil rights movement, and for trying to prevent others from drawing attention to those dire results.
The solution is to give everyone civil rights, regardless of color, but as soon as anyone commits a violent, heinous crime such as this - lock them up and throw away the key.

Unfortunately, the liberals have gone “soft on crime” - very likely because blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime and this deviates from the “blacks are victims” narrative - and this is enabling the type of savage behavior we are seeing on a daily basis.

Even crimes where nobody is seriously injured, by property is damaged in a barbaric manner, such as the attack at the fast-food place in New York earlier this week, should be met with prison sentences.

Excellent analysis.......you are right on target.

Abraham Lincoln all those years ago correctly stated the problem also.....just too many differences between blacks and whites for them to ever live peacefully together in a equitable manner....hence his motivation to send them back to the mudda land.

Unfortunately he was asssasinated before he could get that program going.......he would have done it by proclamation or force.

That is no longer possible today.....we could however encourage the migration of blacks back to their ancient homeland by financial incentives.....not many would be willing to go at first....but if the economic incentives were high enough and given time if it was organized properly it might eventally take hold.

Also, I like Lincoln am not claiming blacks are inferior.....I am not judgemental...what makes someone or some race inferior or superior is not for me to judge....all I am doing is repeating what Linclon said long ago....which is as true today actually more true today than back when Lincoln said it.....blacks and whites are very different....too different to live together peacefully and equitbaly.

We did live together pretty much peacefully for decades....but not in an equitable manner.

Now blacks and lots of whies insist we live together peacefully and equitably.....not possible.
After a lifetime of living close to loads of blacks, I believe total segregation is the only way to live in peace.

I would NOT be willing to pay blacks to move. Throwing money at blacks has only resulted in never-ending demands for more money. Enough, already.

In a televised interview, some time ago, the leader if some African shithole said they would welcome any American blacks that might choose to return. And many blacks trash America every time they open their mouths, so maybe such a move is possible.

That would immediately end all of the "oppression" and "white privilege" and "supremacy" problems some folks endlessly whine about. Such a move might be a big win-win situation. Everyone concerned would IMMEDIATELY be better off.

A giant bonus would be that America's crime rate would probably drop by at least 50 percent, over night.

Last edited:
We can do more than shake our heads in sadness. We can start by putting people in prison for their criminal actions, and executing the worst of the monsters, of any race. And WE WILL
Sadly, I think that you are being too optimistic!

I have no doubt that we WON'T.

They are getting worse by the day!

But Dem politicians and liberal media and academia deny that there is a problem.

Cop chases? It's always the cops' fault.
Sucker punchers? They need mental health counseling.
Looters? They are just collecting their deserved reparations.
In fact, no only do they refuse to acknowledge the problem, they go on the attack and screech “raaacist!” at anyone who points it out. They might has well tell these thugs, “go ahead….we got your back.”

Assuming convictions, all those teens 16 and under should be put in jivie prison until they are 21, and then released to a halfway house under tight restrictions - job during the day, curfew by 9 pm - until age 25. Any teen age 17 should be tried as an adult for 2nd-degree murder, and at least 20 years in prison.

We need to start sending the message that savage behavior causing death will not be tolerated in this country.

We need to start sending the message that savage behavior causing death will not be tolerated in this country.
But it IS tolerated.

Let's tell it as it is: In the coming decades, more and more woke Dems will be running the cities and states and the federal government.

If you think that crime is bad now, just imagine what it will be like for our great-grandchildren!

But it IS tolerated.

Let's tell it as it is: In the coming decades, more and more woke Dems will be running the cities and states and the federal government.

If you think that crime is bad now, just imagine what it will be like for our great-grandchildren!
That’s why I think we need DeSantis. He, along with a TRUE majority of real Republicans in Congress, AND an electorate fed up with the “soft-on-savages” Democrat prosecutors, can together put in place tough-on-crime judges and prosecutors, and not fear that leftists will be screaching “raaaaacist” every time decent people say they expect civil behavior in this country.

Midterms can’t come soon enough.

In fact, no only do they refuse to acknowledge the problem, they go on the attack and screech “raaacist!” at anyone who points it out. They might has well tell these thugs, “go ahead….we got your back.”

Assuming convictions, all those teens 16 and under should be put in jivie prison until they are 21, and then released to a halfway house under tight restrictions - job during the day, curfew by 9 pm - until age 25. Any teen age 17 should be tried as an adult for 2nd-degree murder, and at least 20 years in prison.

A sound flogging would help too. One can buy a good cat o' nine tales on the internet.

whip.jpg

After a lifetime of living close to loads of blacks, I believe total segregation is the only way to live in peace.
The civil rights legislation was forced on whites with extensive experience with blacks by whites with little experience. When blacks are in a small minority most try to behave. When blacks are in the majority most behave the way they want to behave. Many do not want to be have well.

A sound flogging would help too. One can buy a good cat o' nine tales on the internet.

View attachment 668214
I think we should bring back that thing - can’t think of what’s it called - where your head and arms are placed in a wooden block in the town center, as humiliation. Shame can be very effective.

I‘d vote for dunking in the lake, as well.

well...this just in. White man beaten up by black mob on beale street in Memphis..and memphis cops ain't doin' shee-it. What do we call that?? Any new terms or changed definitions for this??

This is just horrible.….completely out of control. If it were in reverse, it would be national news with liberals condemning it, but because this doesn’t fit the “blacks are all innocent victims” narrative, not much is said.

That’s why I think we need DeSantis. He, along with a TRUE majority of real Republicans in Congress, AND an electorate fed up with the “soft-on-savages” Democrat prosecutors, can together put in place tough-on-crime judges and prosecutors, and not fear that leftists will be screaching “raaaaacist” every time decent people say they expect civil behavior in this country.

Midterms can’t come soon enough.
I do not think that the Governor can win -- even in an honest election.

He is too sanctimonious.

Most Americans are moderates.

Those who held their nose and voted for Biden probably did so because they thought The Donald was too obnoxious (as a two-time Trump voter, I have to agree).

So most Dems and most Independents would probably vote for Vice President Harris or some other mediocrity.

Forum List

Back