LatinoUSA tracking poll: Clinton 83, Trump 11 (Clinton 77, Trump 18 in FL)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The 83.2% is an all-time high
The poll notes that Latino support for Clinton spiked after the first debate and Trump's Latino support in Florida collapsed. The pollsters called the Trump collapse among Florida Latinos "the Machado effect." He lost 12 points among all Florida Latinos (from 29 to 17) and 5.5 points in Miami-Dade (from 25.5% to 20%)
National Post-Debate Tracking Poll of Latino Voters Has Clinton With 83% of Support - Latino USA
http://latinousa.org/2016/10/05/national-post-debate-tracking-poll-latino-voters-clinton-83-support/
Trumps fucked! hahaha

The poll notes that Latino support for Clinton spiked after the first debate and Trump's Latino support in Florida collapsed. The pollsters called the Trump collapse among Florida Latinos "the Machado effect." He lost 12 points among all Florida Latinos (from 29 to 17) and 5.5 points in Miami-Dade (from 25.5% to 20%)
National Post-Debate Tracking Poll of Latino Voters Has Clinton With 83% of Support - Latino USA
Trumps fucked! hahaha

I find this hard to believe except I know that almost the entire establishment is in the bag for clinton. They're afraid that Trump might upset the gravy train they've had with the bush/clinton/obama administrations. There's no enthusiasm for clinton, unlike the crowds flocking to Trump rallies by the tens of thousands. Below is a link for the dems trying to get volunteers for the hillary campaign in Ohio. No one showed up to volunteer. Clinton still might win though, since dead people can't fill up seats at her so called rallies, but they can sure vote. I have a feeling that the dead (and illegals), will vote early and vote often for clinton.

OHIO: Hillary campaign holds door-to-door day - no volunteers show up - The American Mirror

America is afraid to have Trump at the controls of the Good Train America, you idiots.

Trumps fucked! hahaha
Complete guide to fleeing President Donald Trump's America

America is afraid to have Trump at the controls of the Good Train America, you idiots.

Only if you are stupid enough to believe establishment media. :badgrin:

Most of America quite honestly doesn't give a shit. Most Americans know we are fucked either way.

That's okay now that California is signing up illegal aliens for Obamacare every illegal in America will be making their way west before the polls open.

YOU LIE!!!!!!

The online mobile survey, part of the Green School’s Latino Public Opinion Forum, was conducted from March 1 through March 8.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah that's current....you idiots

This is a little more than a month old, sassy, and if the bad guys had anything better for Trump they would have posted it.

In April, the same firm found Trump's support at 11 percent among Latinos. Manzano says Trump's rise to 19 percent can be explained by Republican Latinos consolidating around their candidate after the primary. "People who are Republicans are saying, 'I'm gonna vote for my candidate,'" Manzano said. The poll, she noted, was taken amid talk that Trump would moderate his position on immigration. "I think it's likely that we are going to see this number drop a point or two…in light of the Arizona speech." This poll shows just how screwed Donald Trump is

Trump loses 81% of the Latino vote, and the far and alt right still expect him to win.

Trumps fucked! hahaha

I'm very surprised it's as high as 11% who support him.

Trumps fucked! hahaha

I'm very surprised it's as high as 11% who support him.
It may be as high as 1 in 5, far far too few.

This is a little more than a month old, sassy, and if the bad guys had anything better for Trump they would have posted it.

In April, the same firm found Trump's support at 11 percent among Latinos. Manzano says Trump's rise to 19 percent can be explained by Republican Latinos consolidating around their candidate after the primary. "People who are Republicans are saying, 'I'm gonna vote for my candidate,'" Manzano said. The poll, she noted, was taken amid talk that Trump would moderate his position on immigration. "I think it's likely that we are going to see this number drop a point or two…in light of the Arizona speech." This poll shows just how screwed Donald Trump is

Trump loses 81% of the Latino vote, and the far and alt right still expect him to win.

The freaking thing was done last March, troll. The entire thread is just a chance for you LEFTISTS to whine and moan. It's a worthless poll if it's seven months old

It probably took them seven months to translate it to English

Only if you are stupid enough to believe establishment media. :badgrin:

Most of America quite honestly doesn't give a shit. Most Americans know we are fucked either way.
See if you can unwinkle the conundrum in your comment.
68226937.jpg

Forum List

Back