Another Trump/DeSantis poll, for what it's worth - Trump leading DeSantis by 18 points

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The problem with these polls is that the variables keep changing from week to week.

Poll: Trump Leads DeSantis by 18 Points in Potential 2024 Primary Matchup​

Former President Donald Trump leads Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) by almost 20 points in a hypothetical 2024 Republican primary matchup, according to a poll.

"A Morning Consult Poll released Tuesday shows that 49 percent of potential GOP primary voters support Trump in his bid for the nomination, placing him 18 points ahead of his nearest competitor, DeSantis, at 31 percent. No other potential challenger eclipsed the ten percent mark."

2024 National Republican Primary:
Trump 49% (+18)
DeSantis 31%
Pence 8%
Haley 2%
Cheney 2%
Cruz 2%
Abbott 1%
Noem 1%
Pompeo 1%
Youngkin 1%
T. Scott 0%
.@MorningConsult/@politico, 4,215 RV, 12/9-112024 GOP Primary Election Tracker
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) December 13, 2022

Poll: Trump Leads DeSantis by 18 Points in Potential Primary Matchup

Highlights the problems Republicans face in 2024

If you ask Republicans if they favor Trump or DeSantis, a majority say DeSantis

When you list ten Republicans and ask who you like, Trump will come out on top.

Trump gets his 30 percent MAGA while the other nine Republicans split the remaining 70 percent

If you guys nominate trump, you are going to lose. He isnt electable. Between his immaturity and mouth, and the assault on his character from every angle of the country, he is done.
If you guys dont accept that, America is going to elect the incestuous pedo again.

If you guys nominate trump, you are going to lose. He isnt electable. Between his immaturity and mouth, and the assault on his character from every angle of the country, he is done.
If you guys dont accept that, America is going to elect the incestuous pedo again.
Republicans can’t help themselves
With Trump, they have made a deal with the Devil

They are stuck with him

The battle lines were drawn when trump lost in 2020, and bolstered a month ago at the 2022 Mid-Terms. Donny wishing to lead to further defeat will be fruitless for that party and the nation. Republicans had best be wary.

"for what it's worth"​

A poll this far out doesn't mean much. Also, such polls very greatly based on the demographics of those polled and how the poll questions are asked.

Incestuous pedo? You talking about the guy whose daughter just wrote a biography accusing her father of pedophilia? Let me see now I think his last name begins with a B.

When will you learn that there is no moral high ground to be had?

This is why you don't make a big deal out of other people's mistakes like classified documents for instance. It never fails to bite you in the ass later on.

Incestuous pedo? You talking about the guy whose daughter just wrote a biography accusing her father of pedophilia? Let me see now I think his last name begins with a B.

This is why you don't make a big deal out of other people's mistakes like classified documents for instance. It never fails to bite you in the ass later on.
Yes, I was referring to our President.
I have moral high ground. I dont vote for these corrupt, dishonest jackasses.

I don’t believe it was a biography. I believe it was stated in her (Ashley Biden) diary that somehow got into the hands of others who exposed it.

Perhaps "team Trump" is in reality after all, an integral part of...."Team Establishment".
in which case that is precisely the only outcome he and the swamp will tolerate.
I have said long ago that even if Trump were re-elected, his MAGAFans would likely find him a far different (and far more Swamp friendly) Prez.

In other news, the Supreme Court is now backing NewYork and Californias' gun confiscation schemes. Constitution be damned.
More than ever I repeat, you will have no freedom without accepting that you personally may have to make the ultimate sacrifice to EARN it back.

Last edited:
The problem with these polls is that the variables keep changing from week to week.
Poll: Trump Leads DeSantis by 18 Points in Potential 2024 Primary Matchup
Former President Donald Trump leads Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) by almost 20 points in a hypothetical 2024 Republican primary matchup, according to a poll.

"A Morning Consult Poll released Tuesday shows that 49 percent of potential GOP primary voters support Trump in his bid for the nomination, placing him 18 points ahead of his nearest competitor, DeSantis, at 31 percent. No other potential challenger eclipsed the ten percent mark."

Poll: Trump Leads DeSantis by 18 Points in Potential Primary Matchup

And the Establishment smiles

Moderates, Independents and anyone who can think ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP PERIOD.

That precludes a Trump victory right there.
So all the Trump Cultists are doing in ensuring another Progressive Democrat Presidency in 2024.

Fucking Delusional self defeating Imbeciles.

Forum List

Back